PDA

View Full Version : LiL BuB on Good Morning America

mrspunkysmom
08-01-2012, 12:16 PM
LIL Bub on GMA - Video (http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/bub-toothless-stubby-legged-kitten-viral-16903906)

pomtzu
08-01-2012, 12:22 PM
Darn - I missed GMA this a.m. Thanks for posting this - what an adorable little guy!

happylabs
08-01-2012, 01:21 PM
I will have to watch it later at home. I missed it too. He is so darn cute.

Barbara
08-01-2012, 01:59 PM
i cannot believe Bub is a girl. Bub is a southern German word for boy. And Kleiner Bub (i.e. Little boy) is one of Orion's nicknames and he was not amused when he heard people consider another Bub cuter than him;)

cassiesmom
08-01-2012, 02:40 PM
I :love: Lil Bub!

happylabs
08-01-2012, 03:25 PM
i cannot believe Bub is a girl. Bub is a southern German word for boy. And Kleiner Bub (i.e. Little boy) is one of Orion's nicknames and he was not amused when he heard people consider another Bub cuter than him;)

Let's not tell her! :D

phesina
08-01-2012, 03:57 PM
Adorable! She's so sweet!

Kirsten
08-01-2012, 03:57 PM
i cannot believe Bub is a girl. Bub is a southern German word for boy.

So true, I'm always thinking the same when I read about her somewhere on the net. Wonder where that name comes from, maybe it's short for Bubbles or something?

And yes, she's cute, and really special; a real celebrity! Are her humans Pet Talkers?

mrspunkysmom
08-01-2012, 10:10 PM
So true, I'm always thinking the same when I read about her somewhere on the net. Wonder where that name comes from, maybe it's short for Bubbles or something?

And yes, she's cute, and really special; a real celebrity! Are her humans Pet Talkers?

i cannot believe Bub is a girl. Bub is a southern German word for boy. And Kleiner Bub (i.e. Little boy) is one of Orion's nicknames and he was not amused when he heard people consider another Bub cuter than him

Hmmm. A Bubba in the USA South is a good-ole-boy. I think Dude wrote that he just started calling her Bub and it stuck. Bub stays at his home because he has 4 huge cats at his studio. He wasn't sure she could defend herself against them.

Her twitter handle is iamlilbub and the website is lilbub.com

I think she is so precious because of her attitude. She hasn't let this get her down. I think we like the "underdog".

Catty1
08-01-2012, 10:27 PM
Just awwww! She was taken for that whole tour by a relative stranger and stayed very calm. She loves scritchies!:love::love::love:

happylabs
08-02-2012, 08:17 AM
I checked out youtube for her videos. Be careful because there is a rapper there named lil bub too and some of his stuff is a bit offensive. :eek:

Bengalz
08-02-2012, 08:58 AM
Lil Bub is precious:love:. Not only is she cute! she has the heart of a little lion and what an entertainer:D. Totally charming little girl. I am so happy she has a guardian who treasures her:).

catmandu
08-02-2012, 09:20 AM
Thank You for posting that video as I do not have cable.
What a Great little Cat , Lil BuB is and I know that all of Our Awesome Anges are his Good Friend^^.
:love::love::love:

moosmom
08-11-2012, 07:25 PM
OMG!!! I just now saw this and wondered what all the bru-haha was about. What a beautiful little girl!! She looks like she has the natural genetic mutation of a Munchkin. I am so in LOOOOOOOVE!:love::love::love:

mrspunkysmom
08-11-2012, 11:33 PM
OMG!!! I just now saw this and wondered what all the bru-haha was about. What a beautiful little girl!! She looks like she has the natural genetic mutation of a Munchkin. I am so in LOOOOOOOVE!:love::love::love:

Dude (I can't remember his name) says the vet thinks she is the oddest cat ever seen. Her body is too long and legs too short. Lower Jaw is too short. She has the sweetest personality and nothing phases her. And makes the oddest sounds. She doesn't miaow. And they monitor her health. I believe her body parts are where they are supposed to be. She just has a winning personality and a drive to live.

She is beautiful, isn't she? There are many videos out there. She's smart and likes to explore.

I have to visit her site twice a week just to check on what's she's doing. She's joined the ranks of Corky, Deuce, and City, promoting Spay & Neuter, adoption, etc.

I think I'm in love, too.