PDA

View Full Version : Watch Luna going nuts over the mouse cursor :-)

Kirsten
07-31-2012, 10:41 AM
Already posted this on FB but thought I'd share it here as well. Luna always loved the computer, she is absolutely going nuts over circular shapes. Mostly she prefers those with a diameter of 300 px - no kidding! lol She's always waiting for me to edit my pictures; when I'm do anything else at the computer she'd be getting so grumpy and would paw on my hand that's controlling the mouse. So she seems to know very well that I'm the one "creating" the circle, but she loves it anyway. I really wonder what she sees in those circles, and why she loves them so much... :love: I have also seen her pawing at circles printed on paper or fabrics, so it's definitely the shape that she finds appealing. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMPMm4J9oeE&feature=youtu.be

Taz_Zoee
07-31-2012, 10:59 AM
That is so funny how she bites at the screen too. I watched an old one you posted two years ago too. She has not lost her love for that computer screen. :D
Silly Luna!! :)

phesina
07-31-2012, 12:37 PM
Oh, how funny! You go, Luna!!!!!

cassiesmom
07-31-2012, 03:28 PM
Hello, sweet smart Luna! :love: and hello, Lily too! :love:

Kirsten
07-31-2012, 03:54 PM
Thanks for watching. :)

Yes, it's true, she's trying to bite it, also. And I think it's funny when in the middle of the video, the circle disappeared and she looked for it unter the monitor because she thinks it must have fallen out of it. :) Kitty logic, I suppose!

astrid
07-31-2012, 08:08 PM
That is so cute and funny :D

smokey the elder
08-01-2012, 08:56 AM
Aww, silly Luna!:D

catmandu
08-01-2012, 09:31 AM
That great that una still has that Kitten in her and she still has that love of play!!!:love::love::love:

Kirsten
08-01-2012, 11:14 AM
That great that una still has that Kitten in her and she still has that love of play!!!:love::love::love:

Yeah, but it's the only thing she plays with; she couldn't care less about regular cat toys... :D