PDA

View Full Version : Monroe Fluffy Tail , Joey , Greg , and now Scrapperoo all waiting for food.

catmandu
07-30-2012, 09:37 AM
:love::love:
All Males , all unaltered so it can get a bit hectic with the place card settings as I settle the food down.
Sadly Monroe Fluffy Tail is scared as is Scapperoo a young Tuxedo who looks like Scrapster Jr:)
Joey is My Empress Jpsephnes brother , and Gregory has been on the Porch for a while.
I pray that I can help the younger Cats and at least get them all fixed.
It can bequite interesting out there!!!:eek::eek::eek:

phesina
07-30-2012, 10:34 AM
Goad bless you, Gary, and all these kitties you do so much for!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

chocolatepuppy
07-30-2012, 11:47 AM
Sounds like it's a jungle out there Gary! I know you can handle it!;)

happylabs
07-30-2012, 12:39 PM
You are so wonderful taking care of those kitties! They will have to figure out their order of who is in charge and goes first. You are their hero though! :)

catmandu
07-31-2012, 09:18 AM
I guess it really comes down to whoI can catch first!!
SCaperoo is gettng friendly , and I think that ith another meatball snack, I can get him a bit closer:love:
I would like Monroe Fuffy Tail as you can never have too much Orange in your life!!!:cool:
There wi always be food and cold water there as I cannot stand seeing them go hungry:love::love::love:

Laura's Babies
07-31-2012, 09:22 AM
They are so lucky to have a caring human like you to go to!

catmandu
08-01-2012, 09:30 AM
I was the proverbial short order cook this morning as Terrance through force of habit joined the outdoor breakfast crowd.
I took out five cans of Science Diet trying to recal who ikes what flavour , and setting the dishes far apart so there was no fighting.
:cool::cool:
I was so happy when they al sat there and their hunger was at least temporarily abated.:love::love:
Thank God the Science Diet was a BOGO Deal:rolleyes::rolleyes: