PDA

View Full Version : A Pet Talk Christmas Card has arrived!

Pages : [1] 2

luckies4me
11-19-2002, 07:33 PM
Whoo hoo! I am so excited! Nothing to get you into the spirit of Christmas more than a Card from miss meow and her family.

I loveee the card so much and I think you all are very good looking people! Especially those cute kitties of yours. I will be sending some out this week to people not in the US.

Thank you again for making my day fun!:D

delidog
11-19-2002, 08:00 PM
I know....I got Miss Meows' today also!!!!!!
Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire!!!!
Hows that for "X-mas Spirit?!?!?"

yes, Thank you!!!!!love the card!!!!

AmberLee
11-19-2002, 08:18 PM
I opened a card from Miss Meow this morning too! What a day brightener!

Hope things are going well for them with the move. Does anyone remember when they are scheduled to settle in their new place?

RockyRoad
11-19-2002, 08:49 PM
Aww her card cheered up my day!! It was so cute! Thanks Miss Meow!!:D

Nomilynn
11-19-2002, 08:52 PM
I didn't get mine today - maybe the difference of sending to Canada??!! So far I recieved Kim & Kia's card and that's all.. I should really do my cards this weekend and send them out!! :D :D

Kfamr
11-19-2002, 10:43 PM
I haven't got any, yet. :(

wolf_Q
11-20-2002, 01:25 AM
I received Miss Meows card today also! That was sooo cute! The snowmen kitties cracked me up. :D

Sorry guys, but don't expect any cards from me any time soon. It will at least be December before I mail any.

ownerof3dogs
11-20-2002, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by Kfamr

Don't feel bad...Either Have I:(

Uabassoon
11-20-2002, 01:30 AM
I got mine yesterday. I was so excited, it made my day. I got Miss Meows Xmas card and a THanksgiving card from my mom on the same day. I love getting mail that aren't bills.

koxka
11-20-2002, 01:52 AM
Hi I received Kim & Kia and Nomiylin x-cards , thank you very much to you both. .... waiting for Miss Meow's card....

When I ckeck the mailbox and get a letter coming from abroad I'm happy even before opening it.!! :D

11-20-2002, 02:43 AM
I got mine too , yesterday !! That was really fast , all the way from Australia !! That card was beautiful , Nicole , and I love the four snowmen with either a kitty or a human face !!:D :D
Thanks !

jenluckenbach
11-20-2002, 06:03 AM
DRAT ! I got out of work too late to go to the P.O. yesterday (that is where we get all our mail). Can't wait to see if I get one!

Logan
11-20-2002, 07:56 AM
I got mine too!! Talk about being on the ball!!! :) Thanks for starting the holidays off right!!!

ramanth
11-20-2002, 09:45 AM

I haven't sent my cards to the in state Pet Talkers yet. I sent out my over seas cards early to make sure they get there before X-mas. :)

I'll continue with the mailing after Thanksgiving. :D

Cataholic
11-20-2002, 09:48 AM
Yippee!!! I got Miss Meow's too! How sweet, and personal! I absolutely loved getting it!!! My mom didn't get hers..and we only live 6 miles apart. Course, maybe Miss Meow likes me better than my momma!!! Ha ha ha..

luckies4me
11-20-2002, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by delidog
I know....I got Miss Meows' today also!!!!!!
Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire!!!!
Hows that for "X-mas Spirit?!?!?"

yes, Thank you!!!!!love the card!!!!

Does that mean your card is different?!! I want to see!:p

gini
11-20-2002, 10:52 AM
Yes, I received mine too - and isn't it fun? What a great card Nicole - and I sure hope that your move is going well and that all of us will hear from you soon.

The mail from Australia is amazing - it sure did get here fast!

wolflady
11-20-2002, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Uabassoon
I got mine yesterday. I was so excited, it made my day...I love getting mail that aren't bills.

So true! :D
I smiled big when I got Miss Meow's card yesterday. Loved the snowmen with the heads! :D I was so excited about it and I showed my hubby. He just smiled and laughed about me and my Pet Talk involvement! :) hehehehehe

ownerof3dogs
11-21-2002, 06:37 PM
I am so happy right. Now I got my first X-Mas card from Miss Meow(Nicole) Thansk so much. The card is just great. I can't wait to get more.

luckies4me
11-21-2002, 07:37 PM
How do I find out how much postage I need to send the overseas cards? Also does Miss Meow have a different adress now?:confused:

gini
11-21-2002, 08:06 PM
I think that Miss Meow, Nicole, said that she had used her parent's address because she was moving. So she will get her cards through her parent's home.

You can call information and there is an 800 number you can call and ask for the rates for postage to different countries.

Hope that this helps.

Felicia's Mom
11-21-2002, 08:59 PM
I got a Christmas card from Miss Meow on Wednesday. The pictures were cute. Thanks.

Kfamr
11-21-2002, 09:26 PM
STILL haven't got any -=[

gini
11-21-2002, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by luckies4me
How do I find out how much postage I need to send the overseas cards?

I called the post office and here are the rates.

CANADA = .60 CENTS
MEXICO = .60 CENTS

ALL OTHER COUNTRIES = .80 CENTS

However, if your card is square or oversized the rate is:

CANADA AND MEXICO = .71 CENTS
ALL OTHER COUNTRIES = .91 CENTS

BE SURE TO PUT 'AIR MAIL' ON THE FRONT AND BACK OF YOUR CARDS GOING OUT OF THE COUNTRY.

luckies4me
11-21-2002, 10:05 PM
Great! Thanks so much!

Miss Meow
11-21-2002, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Cataholic
Yippee!!! I got Miss Meow's too! How sweet, and personal! I absolutely loved getting it!!! My mom didn't get hers..and we only live 6 miles apart. Course, maybe Miss Meow likes me better than my momma!!! Ha ha ha..

LOL!!! You are going to be the death of me! I hope Lillycat got hers too or else I'm in all sorts of trouble!

I'm glad you're getting the cards and am amazed at how quickly they're arriving. I only sent them last Friday.

I got Naomi's and Kim's yesterday at mum and dad's place. Thank you so much, it was so exciting to receive them and the cards are just gorgeous :)

Our things were moved into the new house yesterday so still surrounded by boxes, boxes and more boxes. Dad wanted a CD copied so it was a good excuse to find the computer boxes and set it up!

I think the biggest hassle from the move was everything taking hours and hours of just sitting around waiting for removalists, car transporters, tradespeople etc. Oh no, maybe the airline losing our baggage at Melbourne airport with all our toiletries, shoes and clothes ... the customer service rep gave us a toothbrush etc, and I'm all stressed from the flight, the cats are covered in their own urine and stressed etc, and I'm just there saying, 'but what about clean underwear, what about clean undies, you don't understand, you've lost all my undies' (funny how you focus on weird things when you're stressed!) They found the bag in Cairns, which is one of the northern-most points of the country; we moved to southern-most ...

Hot water service in new place not working, so have been sponge bathing for two days now!!! I think the new neighbours aren't coming to introduce themselves because we must stink!!!

Glad to be back :)

delidog
11-21-2002, 10:14 PM
Yeah!!! Miss Meow!!! You made it!!!!!!
glad that you and yours are alright!!!!! Thank dear ole' Dad for wanting a Cd!!!!!
hope that the kitties have settled down after their trip!!!!
ANd a personal Than You for the card!!!! it was beautifully done...
The personal Touch is soo nice!!!!

gini
11-21-2002, 10:37 PM
Miss Meow (Nicole) I think you have started the Christmas spirit for all of us by receiving your cards. So another thank you comes from me!

Glad that you and the kitties arrived safely. Lost luggage, urine soaked kitties - well, when the hot water comes on - we all know what you will be doing!!

Thanks again - and hugs from Gini

krazyaboutkatz
11-21-2002, 11:17 PM
I just recieved Miss Meows Christmas card today. I love it. :) Thanks Nicole. I'm also glad to hear that your move went well. Thanks for putting me in the Christmas spirit too. :) I'm still trying to create a good Christmas picture of my cats for everyone. I'll try to mail out the ones that are out of the U.S. sometime before Thanksgiving and the rest sometime in early December. :)

anna_66
11-22-2002, 07:33 AM
I got Nicole's card Tuesday! I was so inspired by her card, I finished all mine up that day & mailed them Wednesday:D So everyone should be getting one from me soon!

kobear
11-22-2002, 09:37 AM
So will we use this for our - "keeping each other informed" thread? I brought my cards here with me and finished 'em all! Just want to mail them from San Diego - And since they paid me a day of overtime (should have been two days - :mad: ) I'll spring for airmail to Europe, Austrailia, and Canada.

Gotta get back to class!

Ko, Grasshopper and Dadcat

Cataholic
11-22-2002, 10:48 AM
Miss Meow- uh...did you coat your envelope with something??? Dakota WILL not leave it alone!!!! He he he...I think he loves you.

luckies4me
11-22-2002, 02:04 PM
Hey! That was my idea, lol. Actually I am spraying catnip on all the cards that go to people who have cats. :p

I am finishing up my cards today. I am going to make up another one on Photoshop so I can have three cards to send, along with nifty little stickers on the envelopes! :D

Cincy'sMom
11-22-2002, 03:47 PM
I got cards from Miss Meow and Anna! Thanks guys!!!

Kfamr
11-22-2002, 10:34 PM
I got a card in the mail today from Miss Meow. It was adorable- thanks! I also got a birthday card from my aunt. She had made it on her computer with pictures she scanned.... and on the front... it was me.... butt naked. When i was little of course, lol. I was like... "Oh........my god". It was cute..... but i don't even remember seeing theese pictures, lol. I made the design for our cards, but i need to get a new printer cartige, and some tempera paint befor i can start. Also some envelopes the cards can fit in. Ok... enough blabbing for me, lol.

anna_66
11-23-2002, 11:28 AM
I'm glad you are all receiving my cards. Lynne said she received my card already & she's in England:eek: The post office is doing good this year!

Kfamr
11-23-2002, 12:11 PM
Got your card today Anna, it's cute! Thanks!

Oh yeah... BTW.. where did you get thoose stamps??? My brother was interested in getting some when we adopted Orion.

Randi
11-23-2002, 12:29 PM
I've got 5 cards so far - amazing! Thank you! :) Two even before I left on holiday. The mailman is looking more and more curious each day! LOL! I didn't expect any until mid december! I'm not sending any out until early december, so please have patience! :D I haven't quite got into the Christmas spirit yet, but I will when I go out and have a look in Copenhagen one of these days - I know the X-mas brew has arrived and I bet the streets in the center are covered with decorations and everybody planning their X-mas lunches. It will be impossible to get a table in a restaurant now, unless you have booked already.

This year, I'll hang a line with all the X-mas cards - that will be a pretty sight! :eek:

anna_66
11-23-2002, 12:55 PM
Got your card today Anna, it's cute! Thanks!

Oh yeah... BTW.. where did you get thoose stamps??? My brother was interested in getting some when we adopted Orion.
Your welcome...and the stamps, I got them at the post office (lol, you just need to ask for the spay/neuter stamps).

jenluckenbach
11-23-2002, 05:24 PM
I got my first card tody. Thanks anna_66 It got here even with the wrong zip code. (a misprint in case some of you did not see my thread. Please use zip code 18052-0056)
Any way, thanks Anna...You'll have the distinct honor of being first.

kohala
11-23-2002, 05:47 PM
Home at Last!!

Now I can mail these from San Diego, although I contemplated senidng them from Virginia, but - Naaahhhhh. I don't have time to get a pic together, so will just have to include some fur - ;) . Well, we'll see. Got the card from Miss Meow, in fact it was one of the first things I did when I got home (a quick "hi" to Dadcat, then out to the mailbox.)

I'll probably try and put a pic together tomorrow, and get them in the mail early in the week. Soooooo glad to be home!!!!

Loved the card, Nicole!! Yours is coming!!

ownerof3dogs
11-24-2002, 12:30 AM
Anna,

I got your card today. It is very cute. I love the pictures of your doggies.

Thanks so much,

Diana

luckies4me
11-24-2002, 12:52 AM
I also got Annas card today! I love it. What is the name of the first font face? The card is great!:D

anna_66
11-24-2002, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
I got my first card tody. Thanks anna_66 It got here even with the wrong zip code. (a misprint in case some of you did not see my thread. Please use zip code 18052-0056)
Any way, thanks Anna...You'll have the distinct honor of being first.
I was afraid when I seen your post you might not get it, glad to hear you did!

sammi
11-24-2002, 07:49 PM
Miss Meow Got your Christmas card on Saturday! I really like it. That is the earlist I have ever rec. a Christmas card. I won't be sending mine out for a couple of weeks yet. Takes about 8 days from here to Australia. My husband saw the return addy and asked if we were having a Pet Talk meeting in Australia - if not he thinks we should! Has always wanted to see Australia.

krazyaboutkatz
11-24-2002, 10:44 PM
I received your card yesterday Anna. Thanks it's so cute. :) I'll be mailing the 7 international cards tomorrow so please be on the lookout for them: Miss Meow, Lut, Lynne, Randi, Nomilyn, Crikit, and Koxka. I'll be mailing the others out sometime next week so hopefully everyone will receive mine by early December. I'm sending out store bought cards with a Christmas picture of my cats inside which I created myself. I hope that everyone will like them. :) I love the Christmas season. :D

Miss Meow
11-25-2002, 01:21 AM
Got a card from Jackie, Don, Daisy and Perry. Just beautiful :-) It's so creative!

wolf_Q
11-25-2002, 01:33 AM
I received my card from Anna yesterday! So cute! Gotta love seeing Angus, Roxey, and Huney!! :) Thanks!

jackiesdaisy1935
11-25-2002, 09:14 AM
We received a card from Anna and Nicole and I love them both.
Thank you so much, we showed them to Daisy and Perry and they thought the pups were very handsome and all four kittys were very sweet. lol Great cards, thank you again.
Jackie
p.s. we sent all of our cards out of the country and will send the in country about the 1st part of December.

koxka
11-25-2002, 03:01 PM
Today I received Miss Jakiesdaise and Miss
Meow x-cards like them both. Thank you.!
Cute pics of the dogs,don't expect my cats pose like this no way :D and nice card. Mis Meow that's too funny!
Thanks again again.

jenluckenbach
11-25-2002, 06:10 PM
I got Miss Meow's card today despite the fact that it was addressed wrong, forwarded, had the wrong zip code....boy, don't anyone trash the post office. they did good. Loved that card very much!!!!

Crikit
11-25-2002, 07:04 PM
I've gotten four cards so far Jackies, Nicoles, Kimmys and Nancy's loved them all. Really have to get off my butt and get them started. After all Canada post isn't the most realiable thing the rest of the year Christmas just makes it worse. :D

RockyRoad
11-25-2002, 07:37 PM
I got Anna's and Nicole's!!!! They were both equally beautiful!! Lady, Sally, Floppsy, and even Kelsey enjoy hearing from our around-the-world Pet Talk friends!!:D

RockyRoad
11-25-2002, 07:44 PM
You're right KAK I should mail the cards to the 7 international people. So I will be mailing my international cards soon(sometime this week)! And Anna I am going to try and see if my post office has those stamps!! ;)

Cataholic
11-26-2002, 08:12 AM
When I got Miss Meow's card, my neighbor girl down the street was quite impressed! Australia, and, according to her, "they look just like us"....LOL...I think she meant Nicole and Shane...not the cats!!!LOL...Aren't I just a riot this morning?

kohala
11-26-2002, 07:37 PM
When I got Miss Meow's card, my neighbor girl down the street was quite impressed! Australia, and, according to her, "they look just like us"....LOL...I think she meant Nicole and Shane...not the cats!!!LOL...Aren't I just a riot this morning?

What!!! No third eye?!?! LOL

Cincy'sMom
11-26-2002, 09:36 PM
I sent out my international cards today...but I don't hae an address for Randi. Was there an updated list I missed? Could some one PM it to me? How many total ppl should be on the list?

Miss Meow
11-26-2002, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by kohala

What!!! No third eye?!?! LOL

He he he, actually we have two heads down here but I managed to airbrush them out :p

I've heard so much about Anna's card and it arrived last night! Woohoo! Thanks Anna, it's so cute :D

I didn't have Randi's address either. If I can find the box with the cards, I'll shoot one off soon :)

jenluckenbach
11-27-2002, 06:20 AM
What's the story with Tonya's Aunt Nancy?? I'd hate to miss anyone.

RockyRoad
11-27-2002, 08:17 AM
Alright my Internationals were mailed just a few minutes ago so be expecting some!!:)

NoahsMommy
11-27-2002, 12:11 PM
I got two cards in the mail! One from Miss Meow (CUTE CARD!!!!) and one from Anna(LOVE the pictures!)! Thanks guys! I've started taping them up. :)

krazyaboutkatz
11-27-2002, 11:42 PM
What's the story with Tonya's Aunt Nancy?? I'd hate to miss anyone. She's recovering from breast cancer and some Pet Talker's from Prayer Pawtrol sent her some cards and she enjoyed them so much that we decided to add her to our Christmas card list.

jenluckenbach
11-28-2002, 06:35 AM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What's the story with Tonya's Aunt Nancy?? I'd hate to miss anyone.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She's recovering from breast cancer and some Pet Talker's from Prayer Pawtrol sent her some cards and she enjoyed them so much that we decided to add her to our Christmas card list.

Would I be intruding if I joined in?

Karen
11-28-2002, 07:17 AM
Not at all. If you don't have her address, PM me.

Cataholic
11-28-2002, 10:10 AM
If anyone needs Randi's address, please PM me. I don't want to post it...thanks
Johanna

luckies4me
11-28-2002, 08:50 PM
Can you guys PM me the adresses? Thanks:D

Miss Meow
11-29-2002, 09:34 PM
We got a card from Felicia's Mom today. It's so beautiful, thank you very much :)

kohala
11-29-2002, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Miss Meow
We got a card from Felicia's Mom today. It's so beautiful, thank you very much :)

Uh, Oh ; Pickles and Tabasco? I missed someone here!!! (Sounds like Dadcat's appetizers!!! He always munches a few tabasco peppers with a meal for his appetite - yikes!!)

I seem to not have had all my PetTalkers furkids names right - so when your cards arrive, if I missed someone, tell them I apologize!! And if I incleded someone who had gone over the Rainbow Bridge, know that they are being remembered!

Anyway, my cards got in the mail today - hopefully, since I did mail them from the Naval Hospital where I work!! So far, I've received cardds from Miss Meow, Anna and Nomilynn!!! Loved 'em all!! Mail is fun to check these days, and would you believe, no bills, just cards!!!

krazyaboutkatz
11-30-2002, 12:51 AM
I'm going to mail the rest of mine tonight so be on the lookout for them sometime next week. :)

koxka
11-30-2002, 01:41 AM
I received KAK and Cincy's Mom x-card's today.Cute pics :p.Kanks!

Is my patrner who ussually pick the mail and I always ask, these days, any "especial mail"? Then he reads
the senders ...and i'm :confused: then when I open them and see the pics is :D .
We certanly knew each other trhough our furkids.:D !

PS: No x-cards related. My partner ask if the Toledo Scales already exists. He worked for them many many years ago...

Lillycat
11-30-2002, 03:36 AM
no sass now girl!! you know i got my card and a few others too! cataholic and i will be addressing ours on sunday, after we celebrate her birthday!!!! ;)

anna_66
11-30-2002, 07:15 AM
Ohhh, I got Amy's card today it is beautiful!

Kohala, I love it, I too keep looking for cards, but I do get the occasional bill however:rolleyes:

11-30-2002, 07:21 AM
I have received 7 cards already : JackieDaisy , Gini , Anna66 , , Felicia's Mom , Nomilynn , Ramanth , ? (Ralph & Amy & Sadie & Cincy)
Thanks !!

ps. Please everybody , include your Pet Talk name ..

Kfamr
11-30-2002, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by lut
I have received 7 cards already : JackieDaisy , Gini , Anna66 , , Felicia's Mom , Nomilynn , Ramanth , ? (Ralph & Amy & Sadie & Cincy)
Thanks !!

Lol.... I know everyone by their dogs. :o

luckies4me
11-30-2002, 02:31 PM
I ran out of stamps!!!!!!!!!!!! I had the old 34 cent stamps and had to use three to send out the International ones but I only got to do Lut, Lynne, Miss Meow, Koxka, and Nomilynn! I will have to send out Crikits and Randis next week when I send out the others. I wanted to finish them all today but I need to get those new stamps, darnet! I think I will get pretty stamps this time. :) Some type of animal or Christmasy stamps.

So be expecting some from me guys. :D Hope you like them.

When I get the other new stamps next week I will be sending themout next Tuesday so either that Saturday or the week after they will be there, just in time for Christmas!;)

ownerof3dogs
11-30-2002, 05:55 PM
Cincey's Mom I got your card today. It is so cute. I love the picture of you guys. Thanks so much

Diana

krazyaboutkatz
11-30-2002, 08:55 PM
I also received a card from Cincy's Mom today. That's such a cute picture. Thank you. :) Does anyone know KayAnn's (Kfamr) last name? I PM'd her but she still hasn't responded yet. I know that she received a card from Miss Meow already. Do you know her last name Nicole? Please PM me if you do. The card is ready to be mailed as soon as I get her last name. All I have as the name is KayAnn and Simba.

Felicia's Mom
11-30-2002, 09:50 PM
I recieved a card today from Cincy's Mom. A very nice picture, thank you very much.

I was wondering about Kfmars last name, but I figured that as long as the address was correct I could put Kayann &Simba for the name.

Nomilynn
12-01-2002, 01:13 AM
I just sent her card to KayAnn and Simba :D I'm pretty sure it will get there, especially since I get stuff all the time that just says "resident/occupant". Darn junk mail!!! As long as the address it correct, I think it's alright. :D

wolf_Q
12-01-2002, 01:37 AM
I received Cincy'sMom's card today too! So cute! I love the pic!! :D

kohala
12-01-2002, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by Nomilynn
I just sent her card to KayAnn and Simba :D I'm pretty sure it will get there, especially since I get stuff all the time that just says "resident/occupant". Darn junk mail!!! As long as the address it correct, I think it's alright. :D

I did too. No problem with privacy issues, especially where our younger members are concerned. Or older ones, for that matter!:D I got Cincysmoms card today, too! My, going for the mail is getting to be so much fun!!

gini
12-01-2002, 09:09 AM
I have received several cards now and it is so much fun. I have loved each one from Amy, Anna, Naomi and Nicole.

Yesterday I received yours, Kohala. I was sitting at my breakfast table opening my mail and I had opened your card. I noticed something flutter around the table and just thought "oh, cat fur! But wait a minute - Rascal is orange and this is black fur. Kohala did you know that some cat fur got into your card and so part of sweet Grasshopper is with me now to celebrate the holidays. It made me laugh!

RockyRoad
12-01-2002, 09:47 AM
I got Amy's and Naomi's yesterday. I will be finishing up & sending out my in-the-state cards..mm...probably today or tomorrow. And Lut, I put my Pet Talk name on the return adress on the back of the envelope. And I think I'm the only person named Britt who participated in this:) . I just noticed, there are a lot of Annas on this site!! :eek: :p I wrote the international envelopes wth a very messy pen so I hope they all get there, but I'm sure they will. I made my dad spend 28$ on puppy & kitty stamps!! :D

kohala
12-01-2002, 01:22 PM

I sent mine to you, KayAnn. I think some people may have been unsure about mailing them as there was no last name on the list, just KayAnn & Simba. That's how I addressed mine, so if you don't get any next week, you may want to (or ask your folks to) check with you mail delivery person. Also rememember you are probably the only Floridian on the list. Since many of us are in the far and mid west, it just might take longer.

Keep the faith, Kfamr!!!

GINI - I guess that Grasshopper was much more helpful with the pictures than I realized!!!!:cool: ;) :D I gave up on original paw print signatures, she was NOT going for it!!

Felicia's Mom
12-01-2002, 02:47 PM
I mailed all mine this morning.

luckies4me
12-01-2002, 03:05 PM
I recieved both Naomi and Amys cards yesterday! But I really got them today because we just checked the mail a few hours ago, lol.

The cards are great, I really love them! Hopefully on Wednesday I will be sending out the rest of the cards, hopefully. OUr van broke down and now we have nothing to drive! Urrgh!:mad:

RockyRoad
12-01-2002, 03:06 PM
I'm the only one in New York here. And I am close to Florida so when I mail mine yours should come really quick KayAnn!:) Unfortunately I ran out of glitter and pictures so that is probably going to delay me a lot since I lost all my pictures in the crash and can only prin them out 1 by 1 on imagestation. :( But they wil get there in time for Christmas!

Cincy'sMom
12-01-2002, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by lut
Thanks !!

I'm sorry I didn't on mine, but Ralph, Amy, Sadie and Cincy is Cincy'smom (and Sadie'sDad) on PT

AmberLee
12-01-2002, 06:54 PM
I got my international cards off in the mail last Wednesday and the states cards -- half went Friday and half are going tomorrow. I received MissMeow's and Anna's before I left but haven't caught up on the mail -- have only been back an hour and a half (and am already posting at Pet Talk instead of unpacking). Typical pillar, right? :rolleyes: :p

{{{hugs all}}}

Lillycat
12-01-2002, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Randi
[This year, I'll hang a line with all the X-mas cards - that will be a pretty sight! :eek: [/B] i am going to do that too this year.....one line across huge picture window and a little line at the top of the doorway in the same room as picture window.....i have received three cards so far.....a big thank you to....miss meow and family....anna, mark and family.... and ralph and amy and family..... its so much fun going out to get the mail these days....all my cards go out tomorrow.......;)

Miss Meow
12-01-2002, 09:19 PM
We received krazyaboutkatz and Cincy's Mom's cards today! Woohoo, this is so exciting! Thank you so much Tracey, Amy and Ralph, the cards are just lovely :D

We've pinned up a string line for the cards and it's starting to fill. I want to bring our Christmas tree inside but Shane doesn't want a whole month of having it destroyed by the cats ;)

Former User
12-02-2002, 03:36 AM
Thank you for the smashing card Gini, I love it!

jenluckenbach
12-02-2002, 12:20 PM
3 cards for me today.
Cincy's mom=great looking family. Did anyone ever tell you that you and your husband actually LOOK like you belong together?
Kohala=I got some of Grasshopper's fur too, I feel honored.
And Nomilynn= your cats are stunning (Have you posted pictures, because I do not remember ever seeing any? Nutmeg in particular is very unusually marked. I like to see larger images of them.

Thanks to all.
Jen

gini
12-02-2002, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Casper & Kitty
Thank you for the smashing card Gini, I love it!

Niina, thank you!

I will be sending out the cards that are not international soon, now that it really is December and Christmas just around the corner,.

anna_66
12-02-2002, 01:25 PM
http://www.hellasmultimedia.com/webimages/christ-htm/images/greetings/christmas-party.jpg
I'm soooo excited:D :D I got 5...count em' 5 christmas cards today!
Thanks to:
Naomi (Nomilynn), Kohala (Kohala), Jen (Jenluckenbach),Tracey (Krazyabout Katz) & Rachel (CountryWolf07)

The cards were just awesome!!!

I really have to thank Kohala though, I even got kitty hair with mine:D For some reason, that really excited me! A little of your sweeties is here with me:rolleyes:
(I know, I'm a dork!)

RockyRoad
12-02-2002, 04:57 PM
Did anybody get my cards yet besides Randi?? I'm trying to sort this whole glitter thing out but I promise they will be there before Christmas! I got Jen's and Kohala's cards today!! Making in total:
1) Nicole
2) Anna(66)
3) Amy(CincysMom)
4) Naomi
5) Kohala
6) Jen(luckenbach)

Thanks everyone we all enjoy getting these cards and it makes my family green with envy, so keep 'em coming!:p

Cincy'sMom
12-02-2002, 07:03 PM
3 cards for me today.
Cincy's mom=great looking family. Did anyone ever tell you that you and your husband actually LOOK like you belong together?

Jen

No one has actually said it that way bfore, but we have been told that it obvious we were meant to be together! Some of our friends claim they knew before we did :) One of the funny things is that although we grew up 45 miles apart, we were in the same place at the same time several times during high school before we met in college.

I got Nomilyn's card today! What a cute pics of your kitties!! Thank you! That brings my total to 3

Lillycat
12-02-2002, 07:04 PM
today was a long teaching day at school, than a tad of shopping, and finally home.......what a wonderful surprise to find three lovely cards from pt (and only l bill!!!)....so thank you to krazyaboutkatz....loved both the card and the darling picture, nomilynn's card and lovely picture....and kohala and bruce....what a neat card and the most endearing picture....just love that grasshopper....however did you make that picture?.....gosh! this is soooo much fun!!!!;)

kohala
12-02-2002, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Lillycat
today was a long teaching day at school, than a tad of shopping, and finally home.......what a wonderful surprise to find three lovely cards from pt (and only l bill!!!)....so thank you to krazyaboutkatz....loved both the card and the darling picture, nomilynn's card and lovely picture....and kohala and bruce....what a neat card and the most endearing picture....just love that grasshopper....however did you make that picture?.....gosh! this is soooo much fun!!!!;)

I have Microsoft PictureIt software (came with the computer) which works for some things and is horrible for others. It also tends to generate errors which I have been too busy (liar - LAZY) to call Dell and ask about. I used a photo collage application. Thanks, I'm glad you liked it!! Wish I had a better pic of me, I have medium reddish-blondish-brown-ish hair, NOT black hair!! Grasshopper doesn't have red highlights in her fur, either!! LOL Did you get your signature fur from Grasshopper?

Two more cards came today, from Jen and Tracy! Yes, it really is fun going to the mailbox!! They are so different, and so originally thoughtful, each one!! I love it!

How I wish I'd got this system years ago before Mom passed, she would have loved this!!! It sure would have beaten all the junk mail she used to get, that is still being forwarded to me. I feel her presence a lot, and like to believe she is enjoying all these greetings, too!!

Nomilynn
12-02-2002, 09:05 PM
I'm glad everyone is getting the cards ok! Nutmeg and Tilly both supervised the entire process, so the all have the kitty stamp of approval. Except for Kelly/Noah's mommy.. I accidently forgot the picture so I had to cut open the envelope and put it in, and then retape the envelope shut :o :o I was kickin myself!!!

I have several cards.. 8 in total so far!
Jackie'sdaisy
Krazyaboutkats
anna_66
felicia'smom
Miss Meow
Cincy's Mom
Ramanth
Amberlee

I can't wait to see more! Thanks everyone!! They are all so special!

PS- I'm trying to PM everyone with a thank you as I get them, but I'm losing track. So if you haven't got one, please forgive me! You can always PM saying "hey, you never sent me a message" and I can grovel for a bit :D

Uabassoon
12-02-2002, 09:14 PM
I got 3 cards today! One from Jen, AmberLee, and Kohala which even came with some of Grasshoppers hair, it looks like he helped put his picture in the card.

luckies4me
12-02-2002, 10:46 PM
I got a wad of fur in the mail today!!!!!!!!!!!!:D hehe That was really cute. Love the card and the cute kitty sticker on the front! Thanks Kohala!

I also recieved Jens card today also. I absolutely loveeee the rat sticker on the front! Even if it's mice I will pretend that they are rats, lol. Absolutely my favorite sticker and I am cutting it out so I can scan it and put it on my rattery site. Thanks! Oh yes, and your new kitties are so cute!
:D

So far I have recieved Kohalas, Jenluckenbachs, Cincys Moms, Miss Meows, Nomilyns and Annas!

krazyaboutkatz
12-03-2002, 12:18 AM
I love going to the mailbox now. I received 2 birthday cards because my birthday is this Wed. Dec. 4th and I also received 3 more Christmas cards. I received cards from Nomilynn, Jen, and Kohala. Thanks everyone I love all of them. I didn't get any of Grasshopper's fur in mine though. :( So far I have received 6-Miss Meow, Anna_66, Cincy's Mom, Nomilynn, Jen, and Kohala. :D Thanks again everyone. Each card is so creative and different. I love them all. This is so much fun. :) I mailed all of my cards out this past Saturday so more of you should be receiving mine soon.

luckies4me
12-03-2002, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by krazyaboutkatz
I love going to the mailbox now. I received 2 birthday cards because my birthday is this Wed. Dec. 4th and I also received 3 more Christmas cards. I received cards from Nomilynn, Jen, and Kohala. Thanks everyone I love all of them. I didn't get any of Grasshopper's fur in mine though. :( So far I have received 6-Miss Meow, Anna_66, Cincy's Mom, Nomilynn, Jen, and Kohala. :D Thanks again everyone. Each card is so creative and different. I love them all. This is so much fun. :) I mailed all of my cards out this past Saturday so more of you should be receiving mine soon.

Hey my birthday is tomorrow, just one day before yours! Cool, Happy Early Birthday!:D

ownerof3dogs
12-03-2002, 12:34 AM
I received 3 cards today!!!! I was so happy. I just love reading them.
I got:

Kohala: love the hair. My mom went to read it and I yelled "Don't lose the HAIR!!!!!!

Amberlee: L Love the card(I used the same one LOL)

JenLuckenbach: I love the stickers on the front. And All the pictures of your cats (and you and hubby) are great!!!

krazyaboutkatz
12-03-2002, 12:47 AM

Hey my birthday is tomorrow, just one day before yours! Cool, Happy Early Birthday!:D Wow, that's cool thank you. Happy early birthday to you too. I know you're much younger than me though. :) I'll be turning the big 40. :eek:

kohala
12-03-2002, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by krazyaboutkatz

Being as it's a condiment in our house, check your kitchen - LOL!! We have plenty , I could send you some - ? I know she shed on every pic, it must have floated away!!!

wolf_Q
12-03-2002, 01:15 AM
Must be a busy Pet Talk Card day!!! :D

I received 3 cards...Kohala (darn, I didn't get any Grasshopper hair!), Amberlee (too cute!), and Jenluckenbah (LOVE the siberian husky sticker on the envelope!)

Thanks guys! This is so much fun! I've printed out all of my cards....I've added my "personal touch" (ha ha) to 30 of them so far.....now I must write things inside of them and go buy some stamps! You'll be lucky if you get them by Easter! ha ha just kidding. ;)

kohala
12-03-2002, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by wolf_Q
Must be a busy Pet Talk Card day!!! :D

I received 3 cards...Kohala (darn, I didn't get any Grasshopper hair!), Amberlee (too cute!), and Jenluckenbah (LOVE the siberian husky sticker on the envelope!)

Thanks guys! This is so much fun! I've printed out all of my cards....I've added my "personal touch" (ha ha) to 30 of them so far.....now I must write things inside of them and go buy some stamps! You'll be lucky if you get them by Easter! ha ha just kidding. ;)

And it's going to get busier - betcha!!! Maybe check the bottom of the envelope??
And, Jen, too cool, the personalized envelopes!! I got Biddy (Grasshopper's twin) on the front of my envelope!! I am putting the envelopes up with the cards! It's beginning to motivate the grinch, I mean Dadcat!!

wolf_Q
12-03-2002, 01:24 AM

And it's going to get busier - betcha!!! Maybe check the bottom of the envelope??
And, Jen, too cool, the personalized envelopes!! I got Biddy (Grasshopper's twin) on the front of my envelope!! I am putting the envelopes up with the cards! It's beginning to motivate the grinch, I mean Dadcat!!

LOL I did! After I saw all these posts about the fur I went upstairs and checked! I really looked in the card and in the bottom of the envelope! I'm nuts :D Of course, when I opened the cards earlier, I did not know about the fur...it might have fluttered out...

kohala
12-03-2002, 01:28 AM

LOL I did! After I saw all these posts about the fur I went upstairs and checked! I really looked in the card and in the bottom of the envelope! I'm nuts :D Of course, when I opened the cards earlier, I did not know about the fur...it might have fluttered out...

YOU'RE nuts?!? Hey, who sends fur to everyone on her card list - LOL!!!!!

Miss Meow
12-03-2002, 02:36 AM
I got 3 cards today! One from Jen, AmberLee, and Kohala which even came with some of Grasshoppers hair...

Does Grasshopper have any hair left! :D You'll have to buy the poor girl a full body wig for Christmas!

kohala
12-03-2002, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by Miss Meow

Does Grasshopper have any hair left! :D You'll have to buy the poor girl a full body wig for Christmas!

Hair to spare, m'dear!! Dadcat is constantly grousing about the furry condiment that floats everywhere - I really need a cat maid!!!

sammi
12-03-2002, 11:09 AM
:D LOL I got 5 cat hairs!!!!!! I wasn't going to say anything because I thought maybe they just sorta got in the card by mistake! Love the picture too.:D

Cataholic
12-03-2002, 11:25 AM
This is soooo much fun! I got the HAIR yesterday, thanks Grasshopper. I cannot wait until I get around to putting them all up!!! I got Miss Meow's, Cincy's moms, Koxha's,, and I forget who else!!!!!! I didn't get Jen's...hmmmm did you really send me one???

anna_66
12-03-2002, 12:59 PM
I got one from Lillycat & Catoholic! Thanks guys they are just awesome:D

Logan
12-03-2002, 01:01 PM
They are all wonderful!!!! I haven't even gotten a picture made yet to include in my cards. Better hurry up!!! :o

Last year, I got so much enjoyment that I couldn't bear to put the cards and pictures away. So I bought a HUGE bulletin board at Office Depot and put all of the pictures and cards with pictures on there. Just last night, I cleaned off last year's pictures :( , and I'm starting over again with the new ones from this year!! That way, I get to enjoy them year round!!! I will admit that I had to leave Auggie's picture up from last year.......it is just so beautiful, I couldn't stand to remove it! :)

Uabassoon
12-03-2002, 03:18 PM
My cards should be getting mailed out this week. I will apologize now, I had some cards made at Kinkos with a picture of my cats on the front to send out to some of my family and I had some leftover. So some people will be getting those and other people will be getting store bought cards with a picture of the cats inside. Because I didn't know how to give what cards to I just sort of randomly chose. So just letting you all know that there will be different cards from me.

RockyRoad
12-03-2002, 04:37 PM
I got Tracey(KrazyAboutKats)'s card today!! I feel bad now that I didn't get animal cards and just regular ones. But I decorated them a lot!!:) I hope everyone enjoyed/will enjoy their cards!!:)

Cincy'sMom
12-03-2002, 04:41 PM
I got mine from Kohala and Jen today! Thanks guys!!

Uabassoon
12-03-2002, 04:53 PM
I got Tracey's card today! I love the picture of your cats that you sent.

Lillycat
12-03-2002, 06:32 PM
got grasshoppers hair and i looooooved it!

Felicia's Mom
12-03-2002, 09:13 PM
Today I got cards from Jenluckenbach, Krazyaboutkats and Kohala. The pictures in all my cards are so nice.

ownerof3dogs
12-03-2002, 09:26 PM
I got Krazyaboutkatz cards today. That card is so cute. and the picture of your cats are great. I can't beleive they let you put hats on them. mine would kill me!LOL

krazyaboutkatz
12-03-2002, 10:41 PM
I got Tracey's card today! I love the picture of your cats that you sent. Your welcome.:D It was fun creating it.

I received another card today from AmberLee. Thank you AmberLee. I love the funny card and the letters that you wrote are great. I also like the pics of your cats. I was wondering which one you would choose. :)

luckies4me
12-03-2002, 10:48 PM
KAK, I got your card today also! What a lovely card and I think the kitties are adorable! Mail is getting to be so fun lately. We should do this all year long, lol.:p

Nomilynn
12-03-2002, 10:52 PM
I got FOUR today! From FLS89, Zippy, Jenluckenbach, and Lut! It was great!! :D :D :D

kohala
12-03-2002, 11:29 PM
KAK, I got your card today also! What a lovely card and I think the kitties are adorable! Mail is getting to be so fun lately. We should do this all year long, lol.:p

Happy Birthday to you two, luckies & KAK! No mail today - PT mail,that is :( snif
Uh, oh, better not get hooked on PT snail mail, huh?

krazyaboutkatz
12-03-2002, 11:50 PM

Happy Birthday to you two, luckies & KAK! No mail today - PT mail,that is :( snif
Uh, oh, better not get hooked on PT snail mail, huh?
Thank you Kohala. Actually my birthday is tomorrow and Cassandra's is today. I don't want to turn a year older any sooner than I have to. :)

wolf_Q
12-04-2002, 01:04 AM
I received a card from KrazyaboutKatz today! I LOVED the puppies on the front! Adorable! And the pics of your kitties are so cute!

Lillycat
12-04-2002, 04:23 PM
i was driving home from school, stopped at the mail box....snow flakes whirling around and a lovely card from edwina and her secretary.....so sweet, just lovely and i felt soooo christmasy...thanks so much!

jenluckenbach
12-04-2002, 06:30 PM
WOW....I got 3 PT cards today (and 2 others)
I got lillycat's.....love that orange kitty that you are holding
and Cataholic.....Only 3? What kind of cat herder are you?!!?? Hee Hee
and KAK.....great cat card and lovely picture.

Miss Meow
12-04-2002, 06:38 PM
I got two today! Thank you AmberLee, your card and letter was just gorgeous :)

And thank you Gini. How did you get Rascal to sit for that picture? Classic!!!

kohala
12-04-2002, 08:57 PM
Today made up for yesterday - Cataholic (oh, those tuxies!!! tooooo cool!), Jackie (great pics of Miss Daisy & Perry!!, another most excellent feline offering from Lillycat and AmberLee's terrific card & letter!! Fun to come home to!! Dadcats has pretty much resigned himself to me, the computer & cats!!!!

ownerof3dogs
12-04-2002, 10:16 PM
I got 2 cards today! I got one form Felicia's Mom I love the picture on the card. Just breath taking! And I got a card from Nomilynn. Your kitties are so cute.

Thanks,
Diana

wolf_Q
12-04-2002, 11:58 PM
Received cards from Nomilynn, Edwina's Secretary, and Lillycat today! Great cards! I love that pic of Edwina! :D

I'm mailing my cards tomorrow, I hope they all arrive Ok! :)

Miss Meow
12-05-2002, 04:30 AM
I received three cards today, thank you very much Jen L, Lut and Britt :D They are all gorgeous and so much thought went into them.

It was almost only two cards though. I dropped by mum and dad's house and mum said the mail was still in the letterbox. So on our way out I opened the letterbox, grabbed two cards, and there was one left. I was just about to grab it when ... a HUGE HUNTSMAN SPIDER crawled across the envelope. I just let out a AAAAAAHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK! and jumped about 20 feet into the air! Shane was nonchalant, and said, "Nice scream, what's wrong?" So I made him get out of the car and help me retrieve Jen's card with long sticks!

Lillycat
12-05-2002, 05:42 AM
i really love this thread.....i feel as tho i am "walking to the mailbox" with each of you and feeling the fun of receiving and opening the cards.....and hearing that the cards i sent have been received....such fun isnt it?:p

anna_66
12-05-2002, 06:45 AM
Well, I got another yesterday:D Thanks so much Sara & Edwina!The card was beautiful!

What's up with this? I've received 8 cards from the cat people....and only 2 from the dog people:confused: Now...what's wrong with this picture?!!!!;)

gini
12-05-2002, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by anna_66

What's up with this? I've received 8 cards from the cat people....and only 2 from the dog people:confused: Now...what's wrong with this picture?!!!!;)

It might be because the cats HELP when the cards are being written. Ask Kohala:D :D

anna_66
12-05-2002, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by gini

It might be because the cats HELP when the cards are being written. Ask Kohala:D :D
:p LOL! Could be, could be!

Cataholic
12-05-2002, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by ownerof3dogs
I got Krazyaboutkatz cards today. That card is so cute. and the picture of your cats are great. I can't beleive they let you put hats on them. mine would kill me!LOL

Three Dogs- let's examine this a bit...tiny little cats are more compliant than THREE LARGE BIG HUGE PUPPIES LIKE YOURS!

Wow, I just really looked at your dogs, and they are soooooo large, beautiful, but large..:D

Cataholic
12-05-2002, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by FloppsyLadySally89
I got Tracey(KrazyAboutKats)'s card today!! I feel bad now that I didn't get animal cards and just regular ones. But I decorated them a lot!!:) I hope everyone enjoyed/will enjoy their cards!!:)

Britt- don't feel bad about ANYTHING! It is just so nice that we are all having such a GRAND time!!!! I am thrilled to go to the mailbox!!!

Logan- what a hugely great idea to get a poster board and put the cards up!! I like it cause it helps to feel connected to everyone while chatting on PT...names to faces, and all that....

Cataholic
12-05-2002, 07:33 AM
Sara and Edwina- that picture is SO Edwina...looking at the decorations, giving us her back! I loved it!!!!

RockyRoad
12-05-2002, 03:33 PM
We got a bunch today!! We got one from Amberlee, Cataholic, Felicia's Mom, and Edwina's Secretary! God news!! I am finished with the cards!! But we are currently stuck in a blizzard so the cards will not be mailed for a few days:( .They are all sooo beautiful!! Sally, Lady, Floppsy, and Kelsey enjoy reading them as much as I do!!(I think they concentrate on the pictutres of the furkids more though:p ):) Thanks everyone~

anna_66
12-05-2002, 04:20 PM
Let's see...I got one from Kim (Ramanth), Nancy (Felicia's Mom) & Pauline (Amberlee).
Thank you all so much! They are just beautiful!

Lillycat
12-05-2002, 04:59 PM
joy! joy! joy! .........three more cards today! jen i looooved your card! now i have a picture "of my own" of all your lovely babies and of course, of charlie and yourself! hope you have received my card.....felicias mom....thank you for your lovely card and pauline/amberlee.....loved your card and the wonderful "newsy" newsletter too.....a big thank you to all......such a wonderful surprise to go to the mailbox each day!

luckies4me
12-05-2002, 07:23 PM
Gonna go check the mailbox in a few minutes!! Hope there is something cool in there!:D

luckies4me
12-05-2002, 07:49 PM
yippee! I recieved three cards today! One from LillyCat (such cute kitty witties, hehe) and a card from Gini (loveeeeee that picture!) and Rascal. I also got a late birthday card from my younger brother and sister. But they got my birthday number wrong!!!!!!

kohala
12-05-2002, 09:21 PM
A beautiful card from Felicia's Mom, a great card (sans fur, since Rascal wasn't donating - LOL Gini!) from Gini, and the Lady Edwina, who I had to study rather carefully. I finally figured out that she wasn't really three feet tall sitting down, but the chair definitely had me going as it is a mini of our two Captain's chairs !!! Finally, that one did get a reaction (double-take) from Dadcat!! I did catch him perusing the cards when he thought no one was looking, though, with a big cheesy grin on his mug!! See!?, he's definitely a cat!

AmberLee
12-05-2002, 11:05 PM
Yippee! Four today! I was getting a little jealous, I hadn't gotten any since Saturday I think, but today Gini's, Edwina's Secretary's, Jackie's Daisy's, and Cataholic's arrived. Each photo is GORGEOUS you guys!

What a treat! :D

krazyaboutkatz
12-06-2002, 12:13 AM
I received 3 more cards today from Gini, Jackie, and Felicia's Mom. Thank you all very much. Gini, I love the pic of Rascal. He's a very handsome cat. All 3 of my cats had to look at his picture. Jackie, I loved your card and cute picture too. Felicia's Mom, Thanks for the beautiful card. :D

wolf_Q
12-06-2002, 12:39 AM
Received a card from Jackie/Don/Miss Daisy/Perry today! What great pics! I loved the ones with the dogs sleeping, SO CUTE! Jackie, there's a girl at my work who has Miss Daisy's twin dog! Her name is Kiya....so cute, I always think of Daisy! :D

ownerof3dogs
12-06-2002, 12:45 AM

Three Dogs- let's examine this a bit...tiny little cats are more compliant than THREE LARGE BIG HUGE PUPPIES LIKE YOURS!

Wow, I just really looked at your dogs, and they are soooooo large, beautiful, but large..:D

Yay My dogs are pretty big.Herc anf felice are over 100lbs. Zeus is about 80lbs. Accually they wouldn't mind being dressed up...Herc enjoys it. He's a big baby!.

I wasn't specific, I meant my cats. They aren't very willing to put hats on or anything accually LOL

ownerof3dogs
12-06-2002, 12:48 AM
I got a card from Lut today. The card is so Beautiful with the gold on it! What does "Prettige Kerstdagen en een Gelukkig Nieuwjaar" mean? Just wondering:)

Thanks,

Diana

Cataholic
12-06-2002, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by ownerof3dogs
I got a card from Lut today. The card is so Beautiful with the gold on it! What does "Prettige Kerstdagen en een Gelukkig Nieuwjaar" mean? Just wondering:)

Thanks,

Diana

I am going to guess!!!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!!! I think Kerstdagen is Christ's day??? and Gelukkig reminds me of the german word for happy...hm....we will just have to wait! But, that is my guess...he he he

anna_66
12-06-2002, 12:13 PM
Yaaaa! 2 more PT christmas cards & only 1 bill:D

Thanks Jackie & Gini, the cards were sooo beautiful (made the bill not so hard to take;) )

Cincy'sMom
12-06-2002, 04:22 PM
I'm getting way behind in my updates...I have gotten cards from Johanna (cataholic), Lilly, Pauline(AmberLee), Lut, Gini, Jackie and Nancy (Felicia's Mommy) since I last updated. I hope I didn't miss anyone. THANK YOU ALL!! it is so fun getting to see pictures of all the furbabies and the people behind them!!

jenluckenbach
12-06-2002, 06:20 PM
Jackpot today!!!! Jackie and the schnauzer's, Edwina and Sara,
Nancy with Felicia and Bear kitties,Gini and handsome Rascal,and Pauline (amberlee) with Cassie and Livvy. Thank you one and all.

ownerof3dogs
12-06-2002, 08:57 PM

I am going to guess!!!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!!! I think Kerstdagen is Christ's day??? and Gelukkig reminds me of the german word for happy...hm....we will just have to wait! But, that is my guess...he he he

Thanks. It sounds right LOL Even if that not what it means it's good enough for me LOL

I got two card today! I got one form Jackie. I love the card you madePerry and Daisy are beautiful. I also like the poison control sticker. It's very helpful.

I also got a card form Lillycat. I love the pictures of you cats!

I love getting all my cards. My family think I am nuts! and the mail man must being wonder how I know all the peope from around the world LOL

luckies4me
12-06-2002, 09:16 PM
Four cards today!!!!!!!!:D

One late birthday card from my parents, very beautiful... and three PT cards.

One from Felicias mom, one from Miss Daisy, and one from AmberLee. Thanks guys, the cards are beautiful!!!!!!!!

Felicia's Mom
12-06-2002, 09:22 PM
Since I last posted, I have gotten cards from Cataholic, Lilycat,Nomilynn and AmberLee. Thanks very much.

Lillycat
12-07-2002, 07:57 AM
two pt cards!!! yaaaay! rascal on santas lap...sooooo very cute and perry and daisy in the snow w/an enclosed picture of their parents......oh, that was so great.....i loooove parent pictures....a chance to say a silent thank you to all you great people who become "owned" by pets.....thanks;)

wolf_Q
12-07-2002, 08:54 AM
No cards on friday *pouts* ....Maybe I will get some today! :D I mailed all my internationals yesterday, and in my rush I left one home--oops! So it will get mailed today. :)

kohala
12-07-2002, 10:59 AM
No cards on friday *pouts* ....Maybe I will get some today! :D I mailed all my internationals yesterday, and in my rush I left one home--oops! So it will get mailed today. :)

Pouting here, too!! Maybe today will be better!!! ;)

luckies4me
12-07-2002, 11:51 AM
Urrgh! I sent all but two of my international cards (and with 34 cent ones mind you, had to use three) and I can't send ANY more til Monday, and that's even if Dan can come up with a few bucks. We are having a very hard month:( . But I can quarantee they willbe there before Christmas, even if I have to send them one day shipping, lol!:p

RockyRoad
12-07-2002, 12:14 PM
We got one from Jackie, Gini, and Lillycat a few days ago(before this snow storm). his storm has been going on for three days and all I have been doing is sledding on the icey roads, having snowball fights, ice skating, making snow angels, making snowmen(and snow-furkids!), and having snowball fights with my pupper. Me and my friends went to see The Ring yesterday too(I know I'm scared of it but I loove it!), but instead we ended up seeing nothing because we didn't realize it was playing at 9:45 instead of 7:05 as we thought.:rolleyes: My main point is that I have been really busdy and plus the post office people aren't mailing stuff out of the state because of all the snow! How rude! I love the snow, it has been exactly 10 years since we had a blizzard on an island. But we did! Yipee!

luckies4me
12-07-2002, 12:31 PM
Where do you live Flopsy? An island?

jenluckenbach
12-07-2002, 03:46 PM
Urrgh! I sent all but two of my international cards (and with 34 cent ones mind you, had to use three) and I can't send ANY more til Monday, and that's even if Dan can come up with a few bucks. We are having a very hard month:( . But I can quarantee they willbe there before Christmas, even if I have to send them one day shipping, lol!:p
Don't you DARE spend the extra for one day shipping!!! I don't think a single one of us would mind a late card !!!!!!!

kohala
12-07-2002, 04:14 PM

Don't you DARE spend the extra for one day shipping!!! I don't think a single one of us would mind a late card !!!!!!!

Right on, Jen! Cards after Christmas keep the holiday feeling alive!!!

luckies4me
12-07-2002, 04:29 PM
Ok you two, lol. :p

Anywho, I got another card today! It's from Lut! I think that card is so cute and I spent a good five minutes with my son admiring the way the gold shines when you move the card around, lol.

Hmm, sure looks like it says Merry Christmas and Happy new year, but we could be wrong. Thanks again!:D

RockyRoad
12-07-2002, 09:00 PM
I live on Long Island in New York and right smack on the end with all the bays and water and stuff, ick.:rolleyes: :p

krazyaboutkatz
12-08-2002, 12:01 AM
I received a card yesterday from Sara (Edwina's Secretary). Edwina is so cute in that pic. Thanks Sara. I also received my first e-card from Lut. I printed it out and it's a poem. Thanks Lut. :)

wolf_Q
12-08-2002, 12:05 AM
Received one from Felicia's mom today..very pretty! :)

kohala
12-08-2002, 02:49 AM
Received a lovely card from Lut today! How I wish I was next to that kitty looking out at snow!!

Lillycat
12-08-2002, 08:49 AM
me also......loved that kitty also, looks like one of mine. thanks lut!!

Lillycat
12-09-2002, 03:19 PM
a big thank you to....amy, reggie, smokey and nebo...real cute and i am trying to be good.....but it is sooo hard;) tonya....zippycat....a darling card......and indra nevvie, baby washy and i loved the card from kimmy, kia and zam!......a great 3 card day:)

Cataholic
12-09-2002, 03:28 PM
Well, well, well, I now know I have CARDS to look forward to when I get home!!! Hip Hip Horray!!!!! I want to leave work NOW!!!!

jenluckenbach
12-09-2002, 06:36 PM
Yes, I got Kimmy with Kia and Zam, Tonya....what no picture of that super cutie, K'cee????? (j/k) and and Amy with Reggie, Nebo and Smoley...
Thank you all.

wolf_Q
12-09-2002, 08:19 PM
Woohoo, I'm glad to see my cards are arriving ok! I received cards from Cataholic (love the tux kitties), Lut (ooo shiny gold teehee), and Tonya (love the little bunnies and the stamp on the envelope!) Thanks guys!!!

kohala
12-09-2002, 09:05 PM
It was such a MONDAY at work today :( . So, as soon as got home, I checked the mail, and there they were: Ramanth, Zippycat and Wolf Q's cards all arrived safe and sound, and brightened the end of the day!! :) :) :)

Thank you all, they were delighful!! They ARE delightful, I should say: that adorable pic on Kimmy's card, Reggie, Smokley & Nebo doing their thing (LOL!) and that delightful bunnies-and-friends scene from Tonya.

I know I'll get a rise out of Dadcat tonight when I tell him we have mail postmarked Roswell - guess what (one of) our other passions is? ("The truth is out there") LOL:D

zippy-kat
12-09-2002, 09:24 PM
I know I'll get a rise out of Dadcat tonight when I tell him we have mail postmarked Roswell - guess what (one of) our other passions is? ("The truth is out there") LOL:D

;) :D
I got your's today too!

To date I have received cards from:
Kohala
Lillycat
Cataholic
Nomilynn
Felicia's Mom
Edwina's Sec.
AmberLee
Miss Meow
Anna_66
Cincy's Mom
JennLuckenbach
WolfQ
JackiesDaisy
KrazyAboutKats

All are beeeeoooouuuutiful and hangin' on my closet door! :cool:

Uabassoon
12-09-2002, 09:27 PM
Some of you may be getting late cards from me too. Things have been a little hectic. But Wed is my last day of classes and I only have 1 final, so I think I'll try to send them out by Saturday if not they will be out by early next week.

Nomilynn
12-09-2002, 09:27 PM
I have so many cards! THey are all wonderful. I got four more today, from luckies4me, Lillycat, Cataholic, and Kohala.. I got the fur!!! :D

Felicia's Mom
12-09-2002, 09:35 PM
Today I had 2 cards. One from Kimmy, Kia & Zam, the other from WolfQ. Many thanks to both of you.

Uabassoon
12-09-2002, 09:47 PM
OK here I are the cards I've gotten. Hope I didn't leave any out

Nomilynn
Anna
Amy (sadie and Cincys amy)
jluckenbach
amberlee
krazyaboutcats
edwinas secretary
lillycat
Amy (wolfQ)
lut
Jackie
Cataholic
Gini
Miss meow

ownerof3dogs
12-10-2002, 12:22 AM
i got 2 cards today!! I got one form Amy(Wolf_Q) and one from Johanna(Cataholic).

Wolf_Q your card is great. The dogs looks so cute!
Cataholic your family picture looks so great!

I'v gotten 13 cards so far!

Thanks

P.S my cards are being sent out tomorrow.

Could someone tell me if the this is correct: the international rates are 60 cents for Cananda and 80 cents for the rest. I am just amkig sure! :D

krazyaboutkatz
12-10-2002, 12:38 AM
I hit the jackpot today. I received 5 cards and 2 e-cards. The cards are from Wolf_Q(Amy), Cataholic(Johanna), Lillycat(Lillian), Ramanth(Kim), and Zippy-kat(Tonya). Thanks for all of the great cards and nice pictures. I also want to thank Niina(Casper&Kitty) and Andie(Andrea) for the cute e-cards. I love the pic of Casper & Kitty and the Merry Woofmas pic. Thanks again. :)

gini
12-10-2002, 12:57 AM
[i]
Could someone tell me if the this is correct: the international rates are 60 cents for Cananda and 80 cents for the rest. I am just amkig sure! :D [/B]

The rates are correct!

ownerof3dogs
12-10-2002, 01:09 AM
Thanks Gini!!!!!!!!!

Former User
12-10-2002, 03:09 AM
I would like to thank those from who we have received cards. You know who you are :) Those cards are so beautiful and precious, Thank You very much.
We mailed our cards yesterday.

anna_66
12-10-2002, 06:49 AM
Amy~Wolf_Q
Tonya~Zippycat
Johanna~catoholic
Pauline~Amberlee
Nancy~Felicia's Mom
Rachel~country wolf 07
Kohala
Naomi~Nomilynn
Tracey~Crazy about katz
Kimmy~Ramanth
Jackie~jackie'sdaisy
Nicole~Miss Meow
Lilly~Lillycat
Sara~Edwina's Secretary
Amy~Cincy's Mom
Gini
Jen~jenluckenbach

That's 17 in all!!! Thank you to everyone, I appreciate all of them!

luckies4me
12-10-2002, 01:56 PM
I recieved a card from both Cataholic and Wolf Q yesterday. I will check todays mail after we get back from the vets. Cataholic: Aww, I like those kitties of yours, they are so cute! Can't believe you got three of them in the photo!!!!!!

WolfQ: I think that card is awesome!!!!!!!!I love it!:D

luckies4me
12-10-2002, 06:41 PM
I got another card today! I recieved Lynns card today and it is very lovely! After Christmas I am going to take the snowmans off and sew it onto a stocking for next years Christmas. I am trying to find ways to make these cards last, it means a lot to me. It really brightens up my day and since this Christmas is going to be tough, it makes this time of year all the more special. Thanks to all who have sent cards!!;)

krazyaboutkatz
12-11-2002, 12:13 AM
I also received a card from Lynne. This is such a beautiful handmade card. Thank you very much. :)

wolf_Q
12-11-2002, 01:09 AM
Received a card from Gini today...that pic totally cracked me up, WAY cute!! :D

Lillycat
12-11-2002, 06:20 PM
not a day goes by without a card.....so warm and fuzzy of you all. i received margarets today.....so cute! thanks a bunch!;)

Uabassoon
12-11-2002, 06:52 PM
I got two more today. One from Staci and one from Margaret.

RockyRoad
12-11-2002, 07:22 PM
My cards are out! Be on the look-out for them, and watch out for all the glitter~~

luckies4me
12-11-2002, 07:33 PM
No cards today. :( But good news! I will be sending the rest out on Tuesday!:D

COCatMama
12-11-2002, 07:37 PM
my email is [email protected] if anyone wants to trade Ecards!

kohala
12-11-2002, 08:01 PM
Cards today!! Thanks so much, Lynne, Margaret and Pam!! They are delightful!!! Every card I've received has had a purrsonal touch that has made them keepers for me. I plan on making scrapbook/albums for the girls when I get older and this will be a special one unto itself!! One of the best Christmases ever!!

luckies4me
12-11-2002, 08:04 PM
A fellow scrapbooker! I love scrapbooking, especially for the cats and Dylan! It is so fun!:D

anna_66
12-11-2002, 08:55 PM
I received another today, one from Lynn. It was beautiful, thanks Lynn!

Felicia's Mom
12-11-2002, 09:31 PM
All the cards I have received are so pretty. So many people included pictures of their pets. I will try to do that next time.

krazyaboutkatz
12-11-2002, 11:26 PM
I received a card from Margaret today. Thanks Margaret. I love the pictures of your cats. :)

Sara luvs her Tinky
12-11-2002, 11:34 PM
The cards are flowing in every day now..... I've gotten too many to name off now ... (i don't know how I have missed this thread for so long :o ) But I want to send a special thanks out to everyone..... Christmas is soooo much fun this year.... last year I didn't get any cards... (with the exception of my mother in laws prank card she sent us)... my cards are out and on the way now....... MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY...

OH and KAK..... your signature CRACKS ME UP!!!!!:D :D

toughCookie
12-11-2002, 11:52 PM
gosh you are all making me feel a grinch!:rolleyes:
it IS nice to get cards in the mail...but I'm just doing the email card thing this year.:eek:

Sara luvs her Tinky
12-11-2002, 11:53 PM
oh... TC,.... don't feel like a grinch... how bout you post us some christmas pics of the kitties to fill our TC's kitty fix?!?!!?:D

Logan
12-11-2002, 11:59 PM
The cards are terrific!!!! :D And with all the mishaps around here lately, it is always so much fun to check the mail every day and see who I have heard from. Helen loves all of them too!

None of you have heard from me, yet. Bear with me please. It might be January and I'll be wishing you a Happy New Year, but I will send them! I haven't gotten any pictures taken yet and I somehow need to incorporate all the pets into one picture rather than the mess I created last year, trying to send cat pictures to cat people and dog pictures to dog people. Now I have birds to add to the mix! LOL!!

We have a wedding in 9 days now....can hardly believe it. That is my top priority and I know you all understand.

I know I have said this before, but last year, I got so many wonderful pictures that I bought a huge bulletin board at Office Depot and enjoyed the pictures all year long. I just cleaned off last year's pictures and am in the process of adding the new ones. This time, I am hanging it in my office so I can see those great pictures all day, every day!!! :)

krazyaboutkatz
12-12-2002, 12:39 AM
I just sent my e-cards to all of those on the list that I didn't already send snail mail cards to. Toughcookie (Mary) please be on the lookout for yours okay. :) Lalania, I also added you to my list so you'll be getting an e-card too. :)

Former User
12-12-2002, 07:05 AM
Few more cards have arrived, Thank You.

Tracey, congrats on your 3 000 posts!

wolf_Q
12-12-2002, 10:10 AM
Received cards from shais_mom and margaret! :) Very cute!

anna_66
12-12-2002, 04:17 PM
Whoo! Hoo! I got 4 more today:D
Thank you Lut, Staci, Sara & Margaret!

Uabassoon
12-12-2002, 04:43 PM
I got three cards today. I got Dianas complete with puppy hairs. I got Saras And I got Kims card.

ownerof3dogs
12-12-2002, 06:46 PM
I am so glad you got my card!!

I got cards from Staci (love the bunny) One from Lynne (Your card is so pretty). One from Gini (Rascal is so cute on Santa's lap) and Margaret (the kitties are so cute).

COCatMama
12-12-2002, 07:03 PM
I got e-cards from krazy and Anna!!! thanks so much!! check your inboxes ! :)

anna_66
12-12-2002, 08:35 PM
Your welcome:D

Miss Meow
12-13-2002, 03:51 AM
I got three cards today. Thank you Tonya, Lynne and Cassie, your cards are beautiful, so much effort went into each one :-)

And thanks Mary and Andie for the e-cards. I'll do mine as soon as I beat this computer into shape :eek:

anna_66
12-13-2002, 02:21 PM
Just got your card today, I have to say:
I love the little tufts of hair!
Thank you so much for the card, and the hair:D

RockyRoad
12-13-2002, 03:30 PM
I got Diana's and Sara(luvs her tinky)'s cards today!! I love the little pieces of fur!!! And Sara, Tinky and Jupiter are sooo beautiful!! Thanks! My e-cards are going out today, and a few went out last week(I think)!

felinequine
12-13-2002, 06:40 PM
that Simba...so cute...:)

luckies4me
12-13-2002, 06:45 PM
Yah! I am so glad my cards are getting to you all! Well a few people anyway, lol. I have to send out the rest on Tuesday! :eek: I think they will get there on time though, or a little late. Sorry. :o

Can someone please email me the e card list? I am on the list but I lost it, and I need to send mine out! Please, thanks!:D

P.S. Haven't checked mail yet today, will do in about 30 minutes. Hope I get a card!

NoahsMommy
12-13-2002, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by anna_66
Just got your card today, I have to say:
I love the little tufts of hair!
Thank you so much for the card, and the hair:D
hee hee! When my hubby saw that card, he said: "Wow! How many cats do they have?!?!?!" :D

Sara luvs her Tinky
12-13-2002, 07:02 PM
And Sara, Tinky and Jupiter are sooo beautiful!!

I know *** bragging smile***
I love that picture I sent out so much... I almost had to send one to myself... j/k..:D

and Diana... the locks of fur... was the ultimate touch to a pet talk christmas card....:)

*LabLoverKEB*
12-13-2002, 08:00 PM
Can someone please post the christmas card pictures?? Thanks!:) ;)

Miss Meow
12-13-2002, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by *LabLoverKEB*
Can someone please post the christmas card pictures?? Thanks!:) ;)

Great idea! Shall we start a thread on that once everyone has sent and received their cards, so we still have that element of surprise???

I sent my e-cards today; let me know if you don't receive it. (I didn't send to those who were on the snail mail list as I was using the same image, unless you want a repeat ...) :)

ownerof3dogs
12-13-2002, 11:49 PM
I am so gald you guys like the hair. There is enough to go around:eek: Why let it go to waste LOL. I have to apoligize though, I didn't send any hair out of the country. Sorry. I didn't know If I was allowed to with customs andd all. I didn't want to spen X-mas in jail!!!!

Naoh'smommy, that is so funny. I would have bald cats.!!!(you can tell him I have four)

I also got two cards today from

Kim: the front of your card is so cute with the sleeping pup and kitten.

Sara: Thanks so much for the picture of Tinky & Jupiter. They look so cute with their collars on!!!!!!!

luckies4me
12-14-2002, 12:42 AM
I actually took a few pictures today of the cards. I am going to start building a tree out of them tomorrow, we have a very tall wall before you reach the ceiling and I need something to cover it up. I thought it would be cute to make a tree out of them and then add a star at the top. All I need is a 15 foot ladder.:rolleyes:

krazyaboutkatz
12-14-2002, 01:04 AM
I received cards from Sara luvs her Tinky, Lut, Shais-Mom (Staci), and ownerof3dogs (Diana). I loved them all. Sara, the pic of T & J is adorable and I also loved the card. Lut, the kitten card is beautiful. Staci, The snowman card is so cute. Diana, the kitten and puppy card is so cute and I loved the fur inside the card. My cats really liked it. They spent a good 5 minutes sniffing it. LOL :D

delidog
12-14-2002, 06:07 AM
Its' so much fun coming home each day to check the mailbox...normally there is nothing but bills....
I love all of the cards...Photos, hairs and all!!!!!!!!!!
they are going on my mantle...i will take a photo X-mas Day.... and try to post it!!!!!

Thank you to all....you Pet Talkers really know how to make someone feel good!!!

12-14-2002, 07:42 AM
After a long silence , ... , here I am back !! I have received so many cards now . Because of my sore back , I didn't manage to send PM's to everybody to confirm .. . So sorry !! I will make a list this weekend and post it here next monday . Okay ?

Thank you very much to all Pettalkers who sent me a card , e-mail or snail-mail !!

About my own card now . Sorry that I didn't write much comments on it ; I wrote to EVERYBODY on the list , so that was a enourmous work (I LOVED IT !!!)
Translation of my wishes :

Prettige Kerstdagen = Happy Christmas-days
Gelukkig Nieuwjaar = Happy New Year !!

I especially looked for cards with Dutch wishes on them ; is more special this way !

ownerof3dogs
12-15-2002, 12:36 AM
I got a card today from FloppsyLadySally89(Britt)!!! I like it very much The card is very pretty, and I like the glitter. I was funny when I opened it Hercules was sleeping under me and all the glitter poured on to his head, so he was a sparkely.

Is that a little Sally foot print? That is very cute. I love the picture of Lady.

Thanks so much

Diana

krazyaboutkatz
12-17-2002, 12:33 AM
I received 3 more cards today. They are from Randi, FloppsyLadySally89, and Paul&Karen. Randi, thank you for the beautiful card, pictures, and Fister's fur. My cats loved your card too. I noticed that it was scented with something. Whatever this scent is, it made Storm very excited. He actually kept rubbing his head against the card. Britt, thanks for your beautiful card and picture of Sally. I also loved the homemade touches that you made. Paul and Karen, thank you for the beautiful card. I love the glitter. :D

wolf_Q
12-17-2002, 02:12 AM
I'm behind in my posting....I'm not sure which ones I said I received last, so I hope I'm not saying it again, or leaving any out!

Margaret: Cute kitties and I love the Santa "laughing" at them!
Shais_Mom: What a cute little bunny on the cover! Aww! :D
LynnStankard: GORGEOUS handmade card! Wow! I'm impressed!
Sara luvs her Tinky: Adorable pic of Tinky and Jupiter!!
Ramanth: Very nice pic...love how it looks like the kitten is ready to pounce! ;)
FloppsyLadySally89: Nebo also received some glitter on his fur, hehehe (that will teach him to stop nosing around my mail!) Cute pic of Lady!
Gini: LOL that pic of Rascal totally cracked me up! :D
Ownerof3dogs: Uhh...big mistake....letting Nebo sniff the hair...lol lol lol...he got really excited and bit the card and ripped it a little! Tsk! I think he liked this card the best!

anna_66
12-17-2002, 06:58 AM
I received 2 more yesterday:D
Thank you Britt and Karen,Paul & Miss Hoppy! The cards were just wonderful!

aly
12-17-2002, 10:35 AM
How'd I miss this thread ? :o

I have 22 cards now and have enjoyed them all so much!

KAK - Shiloh had a strange fascination with your card. I turned my back for a minute and by the time I came back, she had a few bite holes through the envelope and one through the card!! :eek: I saved it just in time though.

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO:
Tonya, Staci, Lut, Naomi, Jennifer, Amy (Cincy's mom), Johanna, Pauline, Kohala, Margaret, Nicole, Nancy, Britt, Kim, Amy (wolf_q), Anna, Lillian, Tracey, Diana, Gini, Sara, and Lynne!!!

Mine are not sent out yet but ALMOST ready! I had to wait for pictures to come back. Most of you guys will probably be getting them a couple days after Xmas :o Sorry about that

Randi
12-17-2002, 11:06 AM
Isn't it wonderful! All these pretty Christmas cards coming through the door every day! :) I even got two or three in november! :eek: :D

I really love them all and the pics you included are so cute! :p
I'd like to say a big Thank you to:

AmberLee
Anna66
AntiPam
Cataholic
Cincy's mom
Edwina's secretary
Felicia's mom
FloppsyLadysally
Gini
Jackie's daisy
Jenluckenback
Karen & Paul
Kohala
Krazyaboutkats
Lillycat
Lut
Lynne
Miss Meow
Noah's mummy
Nomilyn
Pam
Ramanth
Sara luvs her Tinky
Shais mom
Zippykat

I've sent mine a bit late, so all of you may not have got them yet.
Will send e-cards within the next few days. :)

NoahsMommy
12-17-2002, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by aly
Mine are not sent out yet but ALMOST ready! I had to wait for pictures to come back. Most of you guys will probably be getting them a couple days after Xmas :o Sorry about that
Mine too! I have to send them out tomorrow....the US people will get them in time....but the over seas folks will get them late, I'm sorry. :(

Miss Meow
12-17-2002, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by NoahsMommy

Mine too! I have to send them out tomorrow....the US people will get them in time....but the over seas folks will get them late, I'm sorry. :(

But doesn't that mean we overseas people get a pic of the new addition to your family??? :D

Miss Meow
12-17-2002, 03:53 PM
I must be the most spoilt person in Pettalkville today! I got cards from:

Randi - the cats can't stop sniffing at the fur you enclosed!
Margaret - I laughed so much at your card, the pics are gorgeous!
Cataholic - lovely card and finally see full body shots of three of your tux babies, and you of course, but don't want you to get the wrong impression!!! :)
Lillycat - great to meet you and your fur family after forming mental images of you all, lovely pic too!
Sara - the lovely Edwina in yet another stylish shot :)
Leslie - lovely, lovely card, thank you
Diana - cuteness overload, as I've learnt to say here!
Staci - also a lovely card, I am so spoilt

Thank you

anna_66
12-17-2002, 05:44 PM
Oh, I got another 1! Thanks Randi, it was beautiful:D

Logan
12-17-2002, 09:37 PM
I put a picture (terrible quality) of Buttercup checking out Fister's card in Cat General! He was too funny!! That was a great idea, Randi!!! :D

kohala
12-17-2002, 10:26 PM
I am running behind in my posting! I hope this is right:
Britt, I got glitter all over Grasshopper, it looked so pretty on her black fur but I brushed it out since I ffigured she'd return it to me in a typically cat-like manner if she licked it off (:D );Karen, Paul & Miss Hoppy - yep, Grasshopper can cover a room with a blanket of fur!; Diana - you would ROFLMAO watching Grasshopper checking out the doggies fur!! I thought she was going to end up with dog fur hairballs, the way she rubbed and licked and turned her head every which way!!!;Kimmy - that's an adorable pic, thanks!; and Randi - check out the thread Logan started under Cat General.
Idea: if we have a heat wave next year we can cool our furry pets by sending fur to everyone!! The furkids will be cool, and they'll have a sensory overload to boot!! Trust me, Grasshopper can come up with an adequate crop by next year, no problem!

In case I missed anyone, so far I have received cards from:

AmberLee
Anna 66
Cataholic
CincysMom
Edwina'sSecretary
Felicia'sMom
FLS
Gini
JackiesDaisy
Jen
KrazyAboutKats
Lillycat
Lut
LynneStankard
Margaret
Miss Meow
Nomilynn
OwnerofThree Dogs
Randi
Ramanth
SandyFrost
SaraluvsherTinky
Shais Mom
TheAnti-Pam
Karen&Paul
Wolf-Q
Zippy-Kat

I have loved getting each and every one of them!! We're having a quiet Christmas, and these cards are a major source of cheer for us!! Thanks so much!

ownerof3dogs
12-18-2002, 12:29 AM
I am so glad you guys (and pets) like the fur balls.

Kohala I would love to see a picture of that! I can just picture Grasshopper making that funny Kitty face that they make-you know where they open their mouths and curl their lips LOL

Wolf_Q I am glad Nebo and you enjoyed the card anf hair-but tell Nebo the card isn't edible! LOL

I got two cards today

Tonya: You card was very sweet. I like the Bunny stamp. And I really like your hand Writing!!!!!

Karen & Paul: Your card was so sparkely!!!!!Thanks so much for the kind words.

Thanks to all

karen & Paul
Tonya
Britt
Sara C.
Kim S.
Margaret B
Staci M.
Gini
lynn
Jenn L.
Amy H.
lillian H.
Pauline F.
Kohala
Tracey D.
Naomi
Felicia's Mom
Nicole S.
Anna A.
Lut
Jacquline W.
Johanna H.
Amy Q.

Happy Holidays!!!!!!!

Diana

felinequine
12-18-2002, 03:35 PM
i deserve being forgotten about

kohala
12-18-2002, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by felinequine

???
What are you talking about??

anna_66
12-18-2002, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by felinequine
:confused: I was wondering the same thing:confused:

Felicia's Mom
12-18-2002, 08:56 PM
Thanks to: FLS, Lynne, Ownerof3dogs, Zippy-Kat, Edwinas Secretary, Paul, Karen & Miss Hoppy, Shai's Mom, and Randi. I have not been keeping track and I'm sorry if I have forgotten anyone.

wolf_Q
12-19-2002, 12:05 AM
Received a card from Karen/Paul/Miss Hoppy today! Gorgeous card!