PDA

View Full Version : LOS ANGELES:MORE URGENT now!!! 2 Cerebellar Hypoplasia Kitties In Need, NOW BEING KEPT IN LAUNDRY ROOM!!!!

phesina
07-24-2012, 01:21 PM
These 2 are in the laundry room now!! Time is ticking at this point for these 2 precious kitties. The daughter is desperate to help these kitties be safe, her mother is pushing for these kitties out.

54306 54304 54305

Subject: 2 Cerebellar Hypoplasia Kitties In Need in Los Angeles
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 11:58:49 -0700

(LOS ANGELES) 2 CEREBELLAR HYPOPLASIA KITTIES NEED A HOME PLEASE!!!!! Please share and crosspost please

I AM THE CONTACT: [email protected] and I will forward you the owners phone number

(FROM ERIN WHO HAS THESE KITTIES NOW)
Phineas (the grey tabby) and Ferb (brown and black) were born on our front porch in March of 2010. We took them in because their mother wasn't taking very good care of them. As a full-time college student with a part-time job it's gotten difficult for me to give them the care they need even though I love them so much, and it has gotten difficult for my family to have them around when we already have 4 other cats and 2 dogs. Phineas is a cuddly little boy who loves to be held

Ferb is a sweet and rather stoic little guy who loves to be around people. They have been together since the day they were born and I would prefer that they stay together if at all possible.

They have a hard time getting around (Phineas especially), but with the proper care and attention that could change. They seem fine around my family's other cats and even our two small dogs. They have both been neutered and are up-to-date on their shots. I live in the Los Angeles area, but I would consider driving them almost anywhere to find them a good and loving home. Please let me know if you have any questions or are interested in giving them a home.
Erin Matthews

phesina
07-30-2012, 03:52 PM
It has become even more urgent for these 2 Cerebellar Hypoplasia Kitties!!! Rescue needed now!

Please CONTACT me [email protected], and I will forward you the owner's phone number.