PDA

View Full Version : baby fench for dog

Miranda60
07-22-2012, 03:29 PM
I am mad at myself today.... between our livingroom and kitchen there is a babbyfench beween the door because our new dog sleeps at night in the kitchen and our cats in the livingroom... the babyfench i have is 25 years old and i have to step over it... so this morning i stepped over the fench with empty coffeecup and two dinnercups of the cats in my hands... while i was stepping over the fench the little dog was crowling under my feet...:eek:.... so i lost my balance and fell into the kitchen with everything in my hand and the fench between the legs... now my back and knee is hurting real bad.:( sigh sigh small dogssssssss

BitsyNaceyDog
07-22-2012, 03:48 PM
Oh no! I hope you recover quickly. We have a few baby gates in our house, but they're the walk through kind with a "door". It may be worth upgrading to avoid getting hurt again.

This is what we have and we really love it: http://www.amazon.com/Regalo-Easy-Step-Walk-White/dp/B001OC5UMQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1342990012&sr=8-1&keywords=baby+gate

Lightning
07-22-2012, 11:55 PM
Awwwww so cute!!!! :love:

Miranda60
07-23-2012, 01:01 PM
my back is worser then yesterday grrrrrrrrr... yeah i bought such fench today ... easier with a door then you have to step over.. i am not of the youngest anymore..:rolleyes: