PDA

View Full Version : Lizzie Mcguire

alysha19
11-19-2002, 05:58 PM
HOW WOULD YOU CAMPAIGN FOR LIZZIE MCGUIRE? THIS IS MY BOOK PROJECT FOR SCHOOL. I REALLY NEED SOME GREAT IDEAS?
THANKS!:D

Soledad
11-19-2002, 06:59 PM
I would find out what she stands for and campaign on those ideas. Do you have any idea what her main causes are?

alysha19
11-19-2002, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by Soledad
I would find out what she stands for and campaign on those ideas. Do you have any idea what her main causes are? SHE IS GOING CRAZY AND ACTING LIKE ALL THAT AT HER FRIENDS.:eek:

Soledad
11-19-2002, 07:17 PM
Um....I have no idea what you're talking about.

alysha19
11-19-2002, 07:28 PM
Um....I have no idea what you're talking about. THE BOOK I READ IS CALLED " LIZZIE GOES WILD" HERE IS WHAT THE BOOK IS ABOUT: EVERYONE KNOWS THE ANGEL LIEBERMAN IS BIG TIME TROUBLE. THAT'S WHY LIZZIE MCGUIRE STAYS AS FAR AWAY FROM HER AS POSSIBLE. BUT WHEN LIZZIE AND ANGEL GET THROWN INTO DETENTION TOGETHER. LIZZIE REALIZES THAT ANGEL IS MISUNDERSTOOD AND THAT ANGEL'S LIFE IS TOTALLY EXCITING! SOON. LIZZIE HAS A NEW IMAGE AND A NEW ATTITUDE. WHO KNEW THAT BEING BAD COULD BE SO MUCH FUN? IF ONLY LIZZIE'S FRIENDS AND FAMILY COULD SEE IT THE SAME WAY........

NOW I HAVE TO HAND OUT SOMETHING THAT GOES ALONG WITH THIS STORY. TO CAMPAIGN TO GET KIDS INTERESTED IN THIS BOOK. I WAS THINKING HANDING OUT SOMETHING "CRAZY". I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THIS.:)
THANKS

Soledad
11-19-2002, 08:09 PM
Ah....okay. Now I gotcha. How about doing little oval cut-outs of a mirror in a frame. You could have two images of Angela, one in a bad light and another in a more understanding one. Put something like "things aren't always what they seem".

alysha19
11-20-2002, 02:06 PM
Ah....okay. Now I gotcha. How about doing little oval cut-outs of a mirror in a frame. You could have two images of Angela, one in a bad light and another in a more understanding one. Put something like "things aren't always what they seem". THATS A GREAT IDEA!!!THANK YOU:D