PDA

View Full Version : Hola from Nita & Randi

Randi
11-19-2002, 02:35 PM
We're having a great time in Sevilla. Sirocco and Nelix are playing happily. At the moment Sirocco is sitting next to the computer purring away, but the weather is pretty bad, unfortunately! :( We're going out to get a meal and some VINO now, so have a good time and we'll see you soon.

This is Nita! It´s great to have Randi & John here. They have met Sirocco and Neelix, and as they already knew Sevilla, I think they´ll be able to show ME some new places!! :) I have shown Randi some pictures taken from the shelter I work for now, and she has made me promise to post them - I´ll do!! :) You know I´ve been off-line for quite a long time now, but everything is going better now - I hope I´ll be more on-line again.

Randi & Nita!! :)

ramanth
11-19-2002, 02:43 PM
PICTURES!!!!! :D

Glad you two are having fun!

koxka
11-19-2002, 02:56 PM
It sounds like you are having a great time together.:)
Pitty the weahter isn't good, bad,bad luck.,sorry :(
Sirocco hopfully I'll be able to be on line moe often the time coming.We'll be waiting for these pictures.
BTW,enjoy your meal

Anna:cool:

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-19-2002, 03:02 PM
Great to hear from you Randi, John & Nita! And great to see Fister's smiley face in your avatar again. If you can post again, please let us know what you've heard about his sir jury.

Have some vino for me, and sorry the weather isn't better for you. Enjoy the rest of the trip and hurry back because we miss you here! :)

Edwina's Secretary
11-19-2002, 04:03 PM
Buen provecho! Sunshine is a state of mind....enjoy!!!

AmberLee
11-19-2002, 08:40 PM
So glad to know that you are having a wonderful visit together even though the weather is less tha n perfect.

Would love to hear an update on Fister, as well, if you've heard.

Photos of Nelix and Sirocco? That would be marvelous!

Enjoy your dinner and the wine. Remember us: photos always appreciated. :p :rolleyes: ;)

Cataholic
11-20-2002, 10:40 PM
OHHHHHHHH the one day I stay home from work ill, and I miss the post from Randi! UGH. Sorry about the weather, but you can make your own sunshine...how is Fister????? We miss you guys...hurry home soon.

sirocco
11-22-2002, 10:32 AM
Hola to everyone!! I should have posted this yesterday, but a friend of mine has just adopted a cat and the poor thing (the cat) was feeling bad yesterday ... trip to the vet tomorrow (will post most on this later - and also about my work as volunteer for a shelter!)

Randi wanted me to post that Fister is OK! The operation went just fine, and I think they are taking Fister home today!! Surely we´ll know about it very very soon.

The weather is still horrible today!! It´s a pity Randi & John had to endure it, but I think that will help me to convince them to come back in the Spring, when the weather should be gorgeous! However, we´ve had a great time together, so I´m looking forward to repeating it! Randi took some digital pics, I think she´ll be posting soon :)

Nita

Randi
11-22-2002, 11:19 AM
Hello everybody! :D

We're back and Fister has been operated. We phoned the vet hospital from Spain the day after the operation and they said it went well. :D We just rang them now (friday late afternoon) but he's now over at the pension, so we we can't get in touch before tomorrow morning. We're so exited to see him again - wonder if he still has a cone on! :eek:

We had a great time with Nita and visited a lot of different tapas bars - also met her nice boyfriend. :) - and of course Sirocco and Nelix, they are wonderful cats!

We're feeling rather tired, so I won't be on much this evening!! Also forgot my screen glasses in some hotel. :(

Will let you know about Fister tomorrow!

NoahsMommy
11-22-2002, 11:22 AM
Wonderful!
I'm gald you are back, that you had a nice time and that Fister gets to come home tomorrow! :) Yay!

Take care Randi, John and sweet Fister.

Cataholic
11-22-2002, 11:29 AM
YEAH- you are back, safely, and will have an update shortly on Mr. Fister!!!!

Sorry the weather was awful, but you still visited happily. Now, you have reason to go back in the Spring. Get some rest tonight, and I will be looking tomorrow for news on the big orange boy!
:)

momoffuzzyfaces
11-22-2002, 12:08 PM
So, glad you are home all safe and sound and that our Fister is doing well. Sounds like you had a nice visit with Nita even with the rain. Glad to have you back on PT.:D

gini
11-22-2002, 12:23 PM
What good news to hear that you are back safely and that Fister is doing so well. I can just imagine how anxious you are to see him. Gosh, I bet he sure missed you!!

Sorry that your vacation was a bit wet - but it sounds as though with tapas and some wine you were able to forget about the rain.

Keep us posted on Fister - and I know everyone will be anxious to see your pictures.

lynnestankard
11-22-2002, 12:38 PM
Welcome Home - Randi and John

So sorry the weather was unkind but some nice tapas and vino can really make such things as weather seem very unimportant can't they?!! LOL.

Look forward to hearing about The Fister Man tomorrow xxxx

Lynne

Miss Meow
11-22-2002, 11:36 PM
Welcome back! I'm glad you and John had a great trip, and that Fister is fighting fit - great news! :)

Barbara
11-23-2002, 04:00 AM
S'wonderful 's marvelous
Fister's back okay!!!!!:D :) :D :D :) :)

sasvermont
11-23-2002, 05:58 AM
Welcome home John and Randi and Fister!

Keep us posted, ehmmmmm. And pictures are required! LOL!:cool:

Pam
11-23-2002, 06:12 AM
Good news all the way around! "Mom and Dad" are safely home and Fister is doing fine. Can't wait to hear more and of course pictures, pictures, pictures! ;) Kisses to Fister from me and my gang.

lizbud
11-23-2002, 09:07 PM
Nita & Randi,

So sorry to hear about "the rains in Spain", but isn't it
great just to visit with friends? :D I'm very glad to hear
that Fister's surgery went well. I haven't seen Sirocco or
Nelix's pictures lately either. Looking forward to seeing
and hearing more about the furry ones.:)

Lillycat
11-30-2002, 03:11 AM
tis wonderful you are back .......and that it was fun.....albeit wet....now whats the news on fister?

Randi
11-30-2002, 08:30 AM
Yes, we're back - and most important, Fister is back and has had his operation (see other post) Report about Fistes operation (http://64.246.0.213/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17598&perpage=15&pagenumber=1)

We had a great time in Spain and met another pettalker - Sirocco (Nita) and raided the tapas bars! :D Only setback was the weather. :(

We stayed in a beautiful Cortijo half an hours drive out of Sevilla, they had a dog with two cute little puppies. Will post some pics from there later, I hope - John has major problems on his Mac at the moment.