PDA

View Full Version : Luke cat touching paws with Sissy puppy-video

kaycountrygal
07-17-2012, 02:51 PM
July 17 2012

Here's Luke cat touching paws with Sissy Pom puppy. Sissy just will not leave him alone. He is much more patient with Sissy than I ever thought he would be. He must realize she is a puppy and doesnt know what she's doing. Eventually though his patience will give way and twice they've had fights but no harm done and puppy keeps aggravating him. Puppy is very fond of Luke and often gets as close to him as possible and sleeps near him and once in a while, on him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyhA3rLiP90

Taz_Zoee
07-17-2012, 04:03 PM
LOL!! That had me laughing!!! Luke looks like he has mittens on with his lion cut. And was he nibbling on Sissy's paws?
Boy Sissy sure isn't phased at all by Lil Girl getting fussy at her, is she? Sissy is so silly! And Luke was so patient. :)

cassiesmom
07-17-2012, 04:28 PM
Aww, Luke cat! You are so patient! I was thinking of patty-cake when you were touching Sissy's paws :D And Lil Girl, watching from the other end of the sofa. You three are so sweet!

mon
07-17-2012, 04:51 PM
All three of them are so adorable! Sissy is such a cute puppy and so adorably nuts :D

happylabs
07-17-2012, 04:59 PM
This is just so adorable! What a little stinker Sissy is. I would love to know what Luke is thinking as he is just sitting there staring at her. :)

I laughed on the tape when you said something like "oh no don't get her involved", referring to LilGirl. I love all of your fur babies. :love:

catmandu
07-18-2012, 09:25 AM
:love::love:
That is the cutest thing that play between Luke and Sissy, a Great Dog /Cat Team.
We bet that they ae all Great Friends ^^ ^^.
:love::love:

krazyaboutkatz
07-18-2012, 11:45 AM
Aww, Luke cat! You are so patient! I was thinking of patty-cake when you were touching Sissy's paws :D And Lil Girl, watching from the other end of the sofa. You three are so sweet!

This is what I was thinking too.:) Sissy is so cute and so full of energy. Thanks for sharing this with us.:)

snakemama
07-18-2012, 01:54 PM
Hi Luke-cat, you are so sweet to take such good care of your puppy!

You remind me of my dog Jasper, who is a very patient kitten daddy, even when the kittens want to nibble his toes and his tail!

kaycountrygal
07-18-2012, 06:00 PM
Thanks to all of you who commented on my babies. Each one is sweet is his/her own way. They keep me on my toes LOL.

mrspunkysmom
07-18-2012, 11:30 PM
Oh Sissy reminds me of kittens, just full of energy. Luke is very patient. I wouldn't worry if Luke bops her one every now and then. That's how they learn.

Luke is probably enjoying this. Free entertainment.