PDA

View Full Version : NEWARK, NJ: SOS! Extremely sweet kitten living on streets

phesina
07-17-2012, 09:38 AM
Please can anyone help Jenelle save this cat? She sounds truly special! Here is her message and some pictures:

54220 54221

Beautiful Cat - Very Very Friendly – Lives outside - Found her few months ago - Already have a cat - she is young and beautiful, beyond friendly and needs a home - I would HATE HATE to see her hurt or outside one more minute - she walks to the store with me everyday - runs up to me when I come out - friendly to another cat that comes by - willing to pay for vet services before adopted out (shots) She looks like she was already neutered (will have checked at vet) - PLEASE CONTACT ME - she is ONE of a kind!!! Did I mention she is absolutely beautiful!?? Here is the pictures. She's very young. INCREDIBLY friendly. She is beyond sweet. She is very small. She has a scar that looks like she may have been neutered already. Would LOVE to keep her as she is beautiful but already have a cat and too small a place for them to share. Will do what I have to to help her. Been feeding her and giving water. Willing to pay for shots and anything else she needs before adopted out. Just want to help her. I call her Aurora.

Please e-mail me for number and info [email protected]