PDA

View Full Version : New pictures of Jackson and Little Miss Crabby @$$...

moosmom
07-15-2012, 06:25 AM
I thought maybe you'd like to see my "temporary" fosters (yeah right) and how they're doing.

Jackson is doing great! He's come a long way and now will let me pick him up. If I reach down to pet him, he lays down and loves every minute of it!!

Lucyjean on the otherhand is still shy, but will let me pet her gently when there's food involved.

They will be a year old next month and THEY'RE NOT STAYING!!! Did I say that???? *holds up the white flag*

Lucy will be going to the cattyshack eventually. Jackson has made his place in the Ploss's Halfway House for Homeless Kitties, so I guess...

Catty1
07-15-2012, 09:47 AM
Donna, the attachments aren't showing for some reason.

And isn't that white flag getting a little worn by now? :D

Karen
07-15-2012, 11:14 AM
Sorry the attachments are not working - she had posted two versions of this thread, and when I "approved" her deletion of the other thread, I did not realize the attachments for this one would be deleted.

moosmom
07-15-2012, 12:09 PM
Catty1,

Oh yeah, more like tattered and torn!!! Wouldn't want it any other way!!!;)

The top picture is LMCA and Jackson, my little snuggle bug is on the bottom.

cassiesmom
07-15-2012, 12:26 PM
I love Jackson's cute nose! They're such pretty cats!

mrspunkysmom
07-15-2012, 12:35 PM
They look so similar. I had to look for differences. Cute kitties. I've wanted some B&W cats for a while, but need to wait at this point.

I thought maybe you'd like to see my "temporary" fosters (yeah right) and how they're doing.

phesina
07-15-2012, 02:03 PM
Ohhhhhhh.... (melting)...... WHAT LITTLE DARLINGS!!!!!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

moosmom
07-15-2012, 02:53 PM
The only way I can tell the difference between them is because Jackson has a black "splotch" on his nose. He's a little bigger than his sister, but unless you know what to look for, you'd never know.

krazyaboutkatz
07-15-2012, 04:57 PM
They're both adorable.:)

momcat
07-15-2012, 05:31 PM
Lucy will be going to the cattyshack eventually. Jackson has made his place in the Ploss's Halfway House for Homeless Kitties, so I guess...

Uh huh, right. Donna, you can't fool us! ;)

kaycountrygal
07-16-2012, 01:01 PM
They sure are cute! Right!! They're not staying--famous last words, eh? LOL

Taz_Zoee
07-16-2012, 01:30 PM
Is this Jackson previously known as Puff or something like that?? I guess I missed the thread where he had a name change. I like the name Jackson. :)

They are twins! Although looking long and hard at the last pictures posted I can see a difference in the black that comes down on their faces. LMCA's (love that name too, LOL) black doesn't come down quite as far on one side as Jackson's. His is more equal on both sides.

All of my fellow PTers having so many kitties has made me want more!!! I think we might start fostering through the shelter I have volunteered with for the past 4 years (today!!). We will give it a try. I'm so afraid of being a foster failure though. But that's not really a bad thing..........right? :p

moosmom
07-16-2012, 01:57 PM
Taz Zoe,

Yup, after tossing around a few names, I like the name Jackson. It has class. I think he's going to be big cat. He's only 11 months old and already he's bigger than UtchieB who is 2 years old!!!

catmandu
07-17-2012, 09:23 AM
What Great Litte Cats and Thank God that they are safe now, and hopefully someone who wants a Good Cat Companion will adopt them!
They remind me of My New Found Hotel Cat, My Scrapster, and he is paying for them too.:love::love::love: