PDA

View Full Version : Facebook help needed - I lost an account???

Catty1
07-14-2012, 10:54 PM
I had a second FB account for my business. I still get notification emails from it in a Yahoo email account. I can get to the second account's page by searching with the Y email address - but I can't post there. Neither account seems to be blocked from the other - I did do that once last year, but unblocked them shortly thereafter.

If I log in to the second account on the FB login page it logs into the first account, not the business one.

Any ideas on this? The FB Help section has nothing on this!

mrspunkysmom
07-14-2012, 11:12 PM
I had a second FB account for my business. I still get notification emails from it in a Yahoo email account. I can get to the second account's page by searching with the Y email address - but I can't post there. Neither account seems to be blocked from the other - I did do that once last year, but unblocked them shortly thereafter.

If I log in to the second account on the FB login page it logs into the first account, not the business one.

Any ideas on this? The FB Help section has nothing on this!

Is this the second account!

http://www.facebook.com/CCComputerCare

I just posted there.

I don't know what to tell you. Have you tried this page? There is a report section to the right of the LIKES photo.

Try this: http://www.facebook.com/help/contact/164405897002583

Catty1
07-14-2012, 11:17 PM
Hi Anne: Sorry, I forgot to mention that I also have a PAGE by that name.

I actually Googled this again and found the answer. And - I have my second account back! :D

Never fails - as soon as I finally write for help, I find the answer on my own immediately. Go figure.:confused::)

It must have been hacked - I've not been able to log in or anything since January.

mrspunkysmom
07-14-2012, 11:38 PM
Hi Anne: Sorry, I forgot to mention that I also have a PAGE by that name.

I actually Googled this again and found the answer. And - I have my second account back! :D

Never fails - as soon as I finally write for help, I find the answer on my own immediately. Go figure.:confused::)

It must have been hacked - I've not been able to log in or anything since January.

Glad you got your account back. I figured you used a different account for that page? Not sure how you can get an account back that's been hacked, but glad you got it.

smokey the elder
07-16-2012, 09:53 AM
I had set up a Facebook account in 2010 and then didn't use it for awhile. I had to reset the PW because it got hacked.