PDA

View Full Version : It was three years ago today

DriftyAlison0
07-12-2012, 07:35 PM
It was three years ago today that we lost our wonderful Tigger.

Tigger I still love and miss you and I will always love you and will miss you for as long as I live. You were a laid back cat with an attitude. Peaches and the other cats as well as all the other cats can come close, but they can't fill the shoes like you could. I miss you my wonderful boy.

Tigger may have lived a short life, but he was loved and spoiled since we owned him since he was 2 months old.

thbaker41
07-12-2012, 08:08 PM
I just wanted to say man he was a super pretty cat hope my Dear Sassy cat met up with him she passed not long ago and Tigger sure looks like he knows his way around the Rainbow Bridge

DriftyAlison0
07-12-2012, 08:22 PM
I am sure Tigger showed Sassy around the rainbow bridge.

Karen
07-12-2012, 08:40 PM
Rest in peace, handsome boy.

maerlyn
07-14-2012, 01:03 PM
Ah, Tigger, you need to send your mom a sign that you're alive and well - and blissfully happy - for she misses you dearly. *You* know that you'll be reunited with her, but until then, she's longing to see you again. Let her know that all's well with you, and then things will be better for her.:love:

phesina
07-14-2012, 03:46 PM
I am so sorry. What a sweet-faced, sweet-looking cat! So greatly missed and grieved.

Tigger is whole and healthy again at the Rainbow Bridge. The love you and he share is eternal, and you and he are together always. He is awaiting the time he will welcome you HOME... One Fine Day.

Peace and comfort to you. God bless,

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: