PDA

View Full Version : Zoey eats an apple ...

happylabs
07-12-2012, 05:50 PM
Zoey is enjoying her first vacation at the beach with her sister Sunshine and her mom and dad (my daughter and her fiance). They went all the way down to Myrtle Beach from here in Pennsylvania. I wasn't sure how Zoey would do on the long car ride but she was fine. I am sure it comforted her that Sunshine was there too.

Here's a video of Zoey enjoying an apple. It is a little blurry in the beginning but then it gets clearer.

http://youtu.be/7gWtnPNuZWI

The second video is Zoey and Sunshine playing ball which I think is in the garage of the house they rented.

http://youtu.be/lDOsqqmNefU

cassiesmom
07-12-2012, 06:07 PM
Yay! I want to play ball with Zoey and Sunshine! :) And Zoey, I don't think I have ever seen a doggie munch on an apple before, what a healthy treat!

happylabs
07-12-2012, 06:29 PM
Yay! I want to play ball with Zoey and Sunshine! :) And Zoey, I don't think I have ever seen a doggie munch on an apple before, what a healthy treat!

Shhhh...she doesn't know she is a dog. :D

cassiesmom
07-19-2012, 11:33 AM
I was at Petsmart yesterday for cat food, and there was a lady with a black Labrador. So Zoey, I thought of you! :D

happylabs
07-19-2012, 12:42 PM
I was at Petsmart yesterday for cat food, and there was a lady with a black Labrador. So Zoey, I thought of you! :D

Awwww...thanks! I will tell her.

Now that Rach and I both have new cell phones she can send me pics and videos of Zoey during her day. I love it!

Karen
07-19-2012, 03:32 PM
I once worked in an office with a Sheltie who loved to eat anything, even paper towel that had touched food was regarded as edible to him. So the time I had a particularly round apple and dropped it on the floor so it rolled like a ball, I was not sure whether he'd bat at it, or play, or chomp it! He chomped right in, no hesitation!

Varga
07-19-2012, 06:14 PM
Aww, she so sweet and gentle while eating that apple :)

She and her sis seem to be having good fun at the beach. So cute :love: