PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone watch that funniest animals show on Fox last night?

Goochina & Goochissimo
11-19-2002, 10:34 AM
It surely did have my in stitches!!! Too too funny!!!

I think I would have just DIED if I had a rat crawl down my shirt, or an ostrich/duck/swan attacking me. :rofl:

And I keep thinking of the dog in the dogshow that just kept running crazy. :rolleyes: Another reason I've never been involved in showing any of my dogs, lol.

And the snake in the clown's pants... Ack!!!

That dog that fetched his tail... that was pretty classic too.

Logan
11-19-2002, 10:37 AM
We watched a little bit of it. I have to say that some of it did not appeal to me. The bit on the "humping" animals could have been left out, and I felt horrible for the cat that was up in the tree and they cut the limb out from under him. Overall, it just wasn't my kind of humor. But I did laugh at the two dogs with the boots on their heads. They just kept going back for more. I don't think I'll be watching it again. I know, I'm such a "stick in the mud" about stuff like that. :o

Logan

iceyshiver21
11-19-2002, 01:21 PM
I wish i did, but i was watching Lady and the tramp 2 and the time.

Goochina & Goochissimo
11-19-2002, 02:29 PM
Yes, a lot of it was pretty gross. I agree.

But I kept cracking up at some of them. That shih-tzu on the bed who kept diving head first, for example.

Sorry, I'm an oddball.

ramanth
11-19-2002, 02:46 PM
I saw a commercial for it and was going to tune in but I forgot!

For the commercial, the clip of the cat jumping on top of the aquarium and falling in had me in stitches! :D

K9karen
11-19-2002, 03:28 PM
Yeah, some of was gross, but some of it was really cute!! I was at the nursing home visiting my dad and laughed so loud the aides shut the activity room door cause some of the residents were being put to bed!!. Oops.... I thought the swan chasing the bride was a hoot and the duck chasing the girl who (duh) jumps in the water and splashes it to keep it away was hysterical..like the duck is afraid of the water... It just struck me as ridiculous!! :rolleyes:

primabella
11-19-2002, 03:39 PM
lol..i wish i could ahve seen any of this but i missed the whole thing..:rolleyes:

Cincy'sMom
11-19-2002, 03:51 PM
I forgot about it too, but from my friend's description of the dog at a show on the Agility course I wish I had seen it!

Aspen and Misty
11-19-2002, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Goochina & Goochissimo

I think I would have just DIED if I had a rat crawl down my shirt,

Trying have 2 in there at the same time :rolleyes:. They scratch ya and stuff. Hee hee. Ahh the joys of owning a rat :D

I dind't watch it. It sounds funny though!

Ash