PDA

View Full Version : bruce

issop
07-12-2012, 01:16 AM
bruce.. you have your whole life before you and that should be good for you becasue you have some people that love you and care enough about to make you cat of the day.. that is a great honour dear bruce and your a pretty kitty.. live long and play hard.. you cute little kitty.... 20120711.2316

Litterati
07-12-2012, 06:40 AM
... you have in adorable Bruce! Guess that's one of the perks of your job. And his only tasks are probably looking cute and keeping up morale which in all probability he excels at. Hope he doesn't try to "help" too much, by jumping on your computer or hanging up the phone like my Dorry once did (he pressed the disconnect button and I had to explain it when I redialed ;).) Many years of health and happiness to you all.

Barbiecat1
07-12-2012, 07:07 AM
I think this is the first time I have met an office cat on this site; how adorable. I know I'd certainly prefer being at work with an adorable assistant like this! Happy COTD Bruce, and keep up the morale at work.

cassiesmom
07-12-2012, 07:34 AM
Oh my goodness, Bruce, tabby kitten! If you were the assistant in my work place, I'd never get any work done! What an adorable little guy you are! I'm glad you are an inside kitty at the office instead of an outside kitty near a busy road. You have some very important duties in your job description such as inspecting boxes :) and delivering smiles :D You are sooooo cute! Bet you're great at your job, too! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you!

tatsxxx11
07-12-2012, 08:02 AM
Good morning, cutie pie! Happy Cat of the Day to you, and to your entire staff!:D What a precious, precious wee one you are, Bruce!:)

What a wonderful way to start the day, meeting your adorable self, gazing over your heart melting photos, having the chance to pay tribute to you and all that you meant to your office family!:cool: How lucky they are to have an official greeter, a mascot and um..."assistant" as sweet and helpful as you! hehe Great thanks to your boss for rescuing you from the mean streets, an unspeakable fate! How well she/he, and all of your devoted, caring, doting co-workers/moms and dads are, having you there to put a smile on their faces, each and every day! And I'm sure your pup pals appreciate one more furry member among the ranks, too!:D
Thanks to your family for sharing your very special story with us! I hope seeing you up on their screens today puts a big smile on their faces, just as you have mine!:)
Enjoy a very happy day of celebration, beautiful boy, being pampered and spoiled rotten!:D
Love and cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Bruce!:love::love::love:

LittleOrangeKitten
07-12-2012, 08:06 AM
Oh, how precious! An office kitty and an adorable tabby at that. I wish we could have an office kitty where I work! Bruce, I'll bet you keep everyone on there toes; you look like quite the mischevious boy.

catmandu
07-12-2012, 09:15 AM
:love::love::love:
Thank God that you nhave found your FurrEver Home Bruce at that young age and that you were not traumatized too badly by your ordeal.
And now you have a whole office full of people to love and spoil you, and bring you Cat Food and Cat Treats , not to mention lots of friendly laps and many many friendly pets on the head.
:D:D
We really like you Bruce, you are our dearest Little New Cat Of The Future!!!
:cool::cool:
We are sending You, Bruce our Boldest and Bravest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Saved Kitten ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Future ^^and Cat^^ Of the Day Big Bruce ^^.
:love::love::love:

Bengalz
07-12-2012, 09:16 AM
Bruce!! You most certainly put a smile on my face this morning:D. You are most adorable and I'll bet very efficient at your job as office cat:D. I would love to have you sleep on my desk any time and you can play with all my stuff too:p.

Have a wonderful celebration today Bruce with all your adoring colleagues being a most esteemed Cat of the Day. Maybe some new toys and a few treats;).

Catty1
07-12-2012, 09:27 AM
Bruce, you are a-dor-a-ble! Another office kitty was COTD several years ago, and he was right in my town!

If you were here, I'd be visiting to give you some tummy rubs and cuddles and listen to your purr!

Happy COTD Bruce, and I hope you have many happy and healthy years at 'home'! :love::love::love:

You DO realize you are the new boss, right? http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/wink.gif I am sure your meowmy knows that! http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

Taz_Zoee
07-12-2012, 09:28 AM
Hello there adorable little Bruce. Your name is very fitting for such a cutie (my boyfriends name is Bruce:p).
Sounds like you are king of the office. I'd love to have an office kitty like you where I work. :)
Congrats on being Cat of the Day!! :D

Jim
07-12-2012, 10:48 AM
Bruce, It is great you have found a new home. It is now your job to help them run their business more efficiently with your direct supervision into everything that happens there.
I know you will do a wonderful job.

phesina
07-12-2012, 12:23 PM
Dear Bruce, what a darling young tabby boy you are, and with SUCH an important job, keeping things running smoothly at work!

Congratulations on being chosen today's Cat of the Day. We hope everyone in the office is celebrating with you and you are enjoying extra fun and treats and lovies!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
07-12-2012, 12:35 PM
Bruce what an adorable office helper you are!!! :love:

I wish we had you working in the office I used to work for. It would have been lots of fun!!! I do hope you have a place to spend weekends and holidays though. I'd hate for you to be there by yourself and all lonesome and all. Enjoy your special day, ok?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!! :cool::love:

mon
07-12-2012, 01:33 PM
Ah Bruce, a little charmer eh? Gotta love a stripey little shop cat!! Perfect wee COTD. I imagine in the near future, Bruce will be large and in charge and a huge asset to the everyday comings and goings. Hope Bruce and his peeps enjoy his special day, peace and love:D:D:D:D:D

Felicia's Mom
07-12-2012, 03:38 PM
Congrats on being Cat of the Day Bruce.

krazyaboutkatz
07-12-2012, 05:02 PM
Bruce, you sure are adorable and one very lucky kitty.:) Congrats on being COTD!!!:D

kaycountrygal
07-12-2012, 05:31 PM
Hi Sweetie, you are so cute! Bruce, you are adorable; I'd like to play with you. Little kittens are so precious. I'm sure you'll get lots of love and attention at the office. As you grow, I hope someone there will post photos of you. Congrats on being COTD!

Momo
07-12-2012, 09:27 PM
What a beautiful lil' boy you are, Bruce! I'm happy to see that you have a home with many admirers all around! Enjoy being Cat of the Day! :love::love::love:

Kay
07-12-2012, 09:46 PM
What a sweet kitten! I love his perfect tabby face and beautiful side stripes. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

~K.