PDA

View Full Version : CLIFTON, NJ: UPDATE, sick one safe (msg. 2) - SOS!! 2 kittens outside, one dying

phesina
07-11-2012, 12:19 PM
Sent to me from Alexandra [email protected] -

--------->
This is what is going on at my job. There are a bunch of feral cats. I have not seen too many now. But the guy next door feeds them which you know what happens. About 8 weeks ago a mommy cat gave birth to (4) kittens in back of our building where there is wood pilings. One of our men took one of the kittens 3 weeks ago and the black and white one I have not seen so maybe someone has taken him as well. So now there are (2) an orange and white one who is the healthy one and the salmon colored one who is sick, seems like when I look into his/her eyes there is an infection but yesterday when I went to give them water and kitten food the salmon one just was sitting there with her/his nose to the ground. I want to know if you can come and at least catch the kittens and take them so you can put them up for adoption. I do not want to leave them outside especially if the one is sick to be left to die. Please tell me if you can come today and help. I have dry food and wet food, which my boss by the way does not know I am feeding.

You can call me 973-563-2824 or just show up: 104 E. Centre Street Nutley Suite 202. Otherwise I really do not know what to do.

And on top of all this I am looking to move because the house I live in the owner is selling. So my funds are very tight.

TY
Marianne

phesina
07-11-2012, 04:06 PM
The sick kitten is SAFE!!! .. Has been picked up and taken to a vet.

I'm trying to find out if the healthy-looking one is safe too.

Pat