PDA

View Full Version : MY sweet NIKKITA............

carole
07-10-2012, 08:50 PM
well it sure looks like my other girl has taken over the new bed, and enjoying it very much in this cold snap we are having,i must say looks like my girl needs to go on a diet, one drawback of the special biscuits they both are on for the urinary stones,makes them fat,anyhow just took this pic and had to share.:)

momcat
07-10-2012, 09:08 PM
Hi Nikkita! What a beautiful kitty you are. That's quite a nice bed you have there, you look so comfortable and content. I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling too well and hope you'll be feeling better soon. Since I can't give them myself, would you ask your Meowmie to give you lots of lovies from me? :love:

carole
07-10-2012, 09:12 PM
oh i will pass those on for you no problem at all, just to clarify nikki is ok now, since she was put on her special diet, seems to have done the trick, lexie has the same problem can you believe it and was diagnosed first, they both just get fat on these biscuits as very high in fat,the big drawback..

krazyaboutkatz
07-10-2012, 09:42 PM
I'm glad that she loves the new bed. She sure looks comfy.:)

cassiesmom
07-10-2012, 10:12 PM
Hello, beautiful Nikkita! You look so content and comfortable in your kitty bed! I am sending more snuggles and lovies to you :love: and Lexie too :love: I'm very glad the diet is helping your urinary stones!

Catty1
07-10-2012, 11:40 PM
She is just BEAUTIFUL! :love::love::love:

My three are on the urinary diet...Cole especially had to lose some weight. I just used the measurement guide on the bag of food, and it seems to have worked well!:D

Please deliver hugs and cuddles to your babies for me!

phesina
07-11-2012, 05:30 AM
AWWWWW!!!!!!! She is so sweet and so comfy in her bed!

So glad she's doing better. Please pass along some lovies to your kids from us too!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Bengalz
07-11-2012, 08:32 AM
She looks so happy and relaxed - you are a wonderful mommy to give her such a lovely bed to cuddle in:D.

catmandu
07-11-2012, 09:25 AM
Nikkita , that bed just looks as though it was custom made for you.:love:
You certainly are One Snoozy Happy Cat in your bed!!!:love::love::love:

dehlers43
07-11-2012, 12:39 PM
What a pretty calico girl!