PDA

View Full Version : For those who crate --

Freedom
07-09-2012, 09:42 AM
Saw this ad for dog crate end tables, really interesting!

http://cre8tivefurniture.com/

They also have crate COVERS -- if you already have a wire crate, and want a nice table to drop over it.

There is also a double crate, one stacked atop the other. Not sure how that works, lol.

The pricing, it's about what you would pay for a high quality end table.

pomtzu
07-09-2012, 10:00 AM
Crate??? :eek: If The Fuzzbuttz had to be crated, they would think they were being punished - no matter how classy a crate it was!

That's a cool idea tho, for those that want to put out that kind of money.

snakemama
07-09-2012, 12:33 PM
Those are beautiful! If only Jasper didn't drool in his crate...and the price on these is fantastic! Jasper's ugly plastic crate was about $70.

Karen
07-09-2012, 02:03 PM
I look at them and think of my Dad's rocking chair - it has toothmarks embedded in the arm from his childhood bulldog! I'm think that would be a vulnerability of these - pretty but destructible if your dog is not happy in his crate!

krazyaboutkatz
07-09-2012, 03:57 PM
I don't have any dogs but they sure look beautiful.:) I wonder how strong they are though. Some dogs can really be destructive and also learn how to get out of their crates.

SWHouston
07-09-2012, 11:31 PM
Just as a side comment, I don't use a Crate except for transportation when a "strange" Dog is of concern, but...

Maybe some of you guys will remember WAY BACK in grade School, the Teachers had a very heavy duty chair. Oak or something really strong an they were very heavy. Probably 30 or so Lbs.

Anyway, I had one of those Chairs in an Office, where I let my (then) Old English roam the whole building for security purposes. It took him about six months to chew the legs off of one of those Chairs. :eek: