PDA

View Full Version : WATERBURY, CT: Someone please help!!! Cats Dumped and Abused!! 3 Blind cats, another hit by car, another attacked by dog

phesina
07-08-2012, 01:23 PM
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 09:46:32 -0400

Begging someone to save and help these poor cats
please cross post let others know - omg read this story - PLEASE HURRY - not sure think it is
WATERBURY, CT

Email: [email protected]
Phone: (203) 754-4081 - contact person/email

Message: There are stray cats living on my moms back porch because their previous owners moved away & left them or people driving by & don't won't them would drop them (cats) off in the neighborhood & leave. We do take care of them, we don't like seeing them starve-and because the people around here children hurts them. I was wondering if you would take them into your shelter? They're very sweet cats some do have problems. 3 are blind, 1 looks as if she was hit by a car because she's limping and the other cats' head is sort of at an angle as if he was attack by a dog. But they all have very good appetite. And some are set in their ways-they get along with other cats it takes awhile but-once they get used to the other cats no problem there. Dogs not at all because some of the people here scare them with dogs. If you can or will take them in we will donate 3 months of cat food. I appreciate your attention to my letter. I await your reply.

Sincerely,
S.M.

moosmom
07-08-2012, 03:02 PM
Pat,

I got an email with regards to this sad siutation. I'll pass the word on.

phesina
07-08-2012, 03:20 PM
Thank you, Donna.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: