PDA

View Full Version : PHILADELPHIA, PA - Three Vision-Impaired young Kittens in Need of Rescue

phesina
07-07-2012, 04:59 AM
Contact phone: 215-479-4746

I received a call directly from a man today, who was given my name by a co-worker. He has three, four month old kittens, all of whom have vision issues. One is reportedly completely blind and the other two have vision out of the one eye. One of them has an issue with its bad eye and he took it to the vet and has it on antibiotics. He says he called PAWS, but says that the person he talked to only talked about spaying and neutering and couldn't help with the eye issues. The kittens have not been vaccinated and are living in a dog crate in his home. He already has cats of his own and cannot keep these kittens. Can anyone take any of these kittens for him? He tells me that he may keep one, but needs to find homes/rescue for the other two. The man's name is Augusta and he does not have e-mail. His cell phone number is 215-479-4746 and he lives in Philadelphia. Anything anyone can do to help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Cameron