PDA

View Full Version : Minnosh

ganime
11-19-2002, 02:57 AM
What a big surprise to me to see "Duman" as cat of the day. She is born to stray cat(we have loads of them in Turkey) who was always in my father-in-laws garden. She has the most beautiful and softest fur. I remember my sister-in-law madeguada nominating her as COTD but it has been almost a year and even Capablanca who came later ,has been COTD months ago; so we had lost all hope that "Duman" would have the honour too. Well I call her Duman because that's what we call her now. It means "Smoke" in Turkish. She used to be very shy and didn't come to the parent-in-laws' garden often because she couldn't get along with the dog. Lately I heard she had an injured leg and came home asking for help and my brother-in-law took her to the vet and she is fine now and she is ok with the dog too!!!

Vio&Juni
11-19-2002, 03:29 AM
I was sure, this pretty kitty must be related to Ganime or Madeguada :D
Well, Minnosh/Duman, you are the most beautiful cat I have ever seen in my life! That sweet face is melting my heart :)
When I saw your face today, I felt like a little girl with no worry in the world, because you reminded me my parents' cat, our first family cat - Sura. She was with us for 15 years - she was my childhood cat. With time we had more, but she was the most important one.
I hope you mean for your humans the same what Sura meant to us and you live even longer than her.

felinefriend
11-19-2002, 01:26 PM
Minnish/Duman has totally brightened my day and will now be my new screensaver on my computer here at work!!!! I posted earlier on the other thread going around, but I thought I'd add this to this thread too because she's soooo sweet!! THANKS for being such a precious baby, Minnish!!!! I'm so honored and happy that I met you today!!!! :D :cool: :p

AmberLee
11-20-2002, 02:35 AM
Hi Minnosh/Duman,

So happy to welcome you as Cat of the Day! You are such a special beauty! Congratulations darling.

So glad to get an update that you are fine now!