PDA

View Full Version : Sissy is 5 monthos old-pics

kaycountrygal
07-01-2012, 09:29 AM
July 1 2012
Hello,
Sissy has made it to 5 months (born Feb 1). We had a rough period during this time but hopefully the rest of her life will be less eventful; I sure hope so. In case you dont know, her "rough period" wa removal of 7" small intestine because she swallowed an object that got lodged but she is still VERY active and HUNGRY... and stubborn... and cute. She and LilGirl continue to argue every day but not quite as bad. Maybe one day they will be friends.

Here's some pics:

cassiesmom
07-01-2012, 12:07 PM
Hi, Sissy Pom! Happy 5-months-day! You are as cute as ever! Sending some gentle petting and lovies to you for your 5-month birthday and some for Annie, Lil Girl and Luke Cat too :love: :love: :love: :love:

pomtzu
07-01-2012, 12:49 PM
Hi Miss Cuteness ~~ you are looking as adorable as ever. No one would ever know how sick you were, if your Mom hadn't told us about it. Please - remember to keep strange objects out of that little mouth - only treats and things that are good for you are allowed. ;) So glad that you feel so good now and can concentrate on being a happy and healthy little girl. Lots of kisses and belly rubs going out to you and your sibs too. :love::love::love::love:

How much does she weight now, Kay? She still looks so tiny. I don't think she will be as big as Myndi is.

kaycountrygal
07-01-2012, 06:49 PM
this will be short--monitor keeps going black.

Sissy weighed 3.3 lbs on baby scales 2 weeks ago at vet when she got rabies shot.

Freedom
07-01-2012, 08:14 PM
I read your post Kay, and the end talks about LilGirl and Sissy, then that first pic - WHOA perfect! Looks like they knew you'd been talking about them, both girls looking down, sorry and sad, but of course NOT ready to 'make up,' not looking at one another! Ha ha haaaa

Happy 5months day, Sissy!

Karen
07-01-2012, 08:39 PM
Hey, Sissy pup! Lookin' good, keep growing, okay?