PDA

View Full Version : dear cara

issop
06-30-2012, 12:34 AM
you sure are a beautiful kitty.. yes you deserve to be cotd.. lucky you and you get to share your story with us.. you nice sweet loyal kitty you..have a nice day and forever knowing that your someones special kitty.. 20120629.2234

phesina
06-30-2012, 05:41 AM
What a beautiful, fluffy girl you are, Cara! And you have such a sweet face, too. Congratulations on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your pal James and your whole family are enjoying this great honor and celebrating with lots of fun and love and treats.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

silkystaco
06-30-2012, 07:57 AM
You HAVE shared beautiful Cara with us. She is a gorgeous, lovely cat and you are very lucky to have each other.

catmandu
06-30-2012, 09:23 AM
:love::love::love:
You are such agorgeous Furry Lady Cara, and how lucky you are in live in such a beautiful and historical city as Sofia.
You look so happy in your yard , and My Found Hotel Cats love your spirit and independance.
:D:D
We sure would love to share a visit to Sofia with you, with Cara as our guide.
:):)
We all are gathering our Mightiest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat of the Day Charismatic Cara ^^.
:love::love::love:

Pinot's Mom
06-30-2012, 09:26 AM
Cara, you are STUNNING, sweetheart! I was so happy to see your beautiful self this morning and to make your acquaintance. Congratulations on your COTD honor, honey, have a SUPER day!:D

Catty1
06-30-2012, 10:05 AM
Cara Bella! Many an Egyptian queen would envy your natural and stunning eyeliner! Your colours are so beautiful, and you are such a truly caring girl. Did your humans know that about you when they named you Cara?:) Thank you for being a wonderful nurse to Sam - it shows you really do love him, and I hope you both get along much better these days.

Happy COTD, Cara! May you have many many more loving and happy days with your family. :love::love::love:

Barbara
06-30-2012, 10:24 AM
Cara, you really deserve your name because you are such a lovable kitty. And you could be called Cara Bella as you are very very pretty indeed.
Have a wonderful day of celebrations today:)

cassiesmom
06-30-2012, 11:49 AM
Oh my goodness, Cara! What a beautiful kitty you are, with your soft green eyes, your fluffy coat and full tail and your pretty colors! I love your white "bib" and paws and your cute ear tufts! Your person told a wonderful story about you-- I can tell how much love and care is flowing between you and your family :love: I bet they smile when they are around you! Happy Cat of the Day to you, lovely Cara!

mon
06-30-2012, 01:03 PM
I loved seeing Cara as COTD, she is so beautiful and she has the prettiest eyes! What a little sweetheart, hope her day is perfect. Peace and love :D:D:D:D:D

momoffuzzyfaces
06-30-2012, 01:44 PM
Cara what a lovely girl you are!!! :love:

What big beautiful eyes you have. I bet you see everything, don't you? ;) How sweet of you to take such great care of your family. I'm sure they are grateful for your efforts. Enjoy your special day to the fullest, ok?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!! :cool::love:

Felicia's Mom
06-30-2012, 04:57 PM
Congrats on being COTD Cara Bella!

tatsxxx11
06-30-2012, 05:30 PM
Hi Cara! A very happy Cat of the Day to you!:)j What a gorgeous, simply stunning girl you are, Cara! You take my breath away!:eek: Those soft, jade green eyes of yours could melt the hardest and coldest of hearts!:)
Great thanks to your family for sharing your beautiful self, your heart warming story, with us all! Now the entire world, including all or Pet Talk-dom, knows of the priceless joy you bring to your family, to all lucky enough to know you! Your family (James included), is so very blessed, having a furkid and best friend as special as you, as beautiful as you; bringing love and smiles, comfort and joy, to their lives each and every day!
Thanks for ending my day with the biggest smile, sweetheart! Hope you and dear James are both enjoying your much deserved day of honor, being treated to all your BIG heart desires, and more!:)
Lots of love and cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Cara! Bella!:love::love::love:

kaycountrygal
06-30-2012, 05:33 PM
Hello Cara in Belgium, it's a pleasure to meet such a beautiful girl. You really are very pretty with your lovely hair and your green eyes. From the writeup it sounds as if you are very smart and caring and that your family loves you very much and you love them. I hope all of you have many more years together. Congrats on being COTD!

Edwina's Secretary
06-30-2012, 05:34 PM
O Cara Mia! You are so magnificent! You eyes lined so perfectly...your adorable ear tuffs! Your face so full of personality.

The purrfect cat for today? Cara! Our Cat of the Day!

Momo
06-30-2012, 06:56 PM
Cara means face in Spanish, and you have a lovely face and temper! Your coat is pretty too!
I hope that everyday is Cat of the Day for you, pretty girl! :love::love::love:

Romy
06-30-2012, 07:32 PM
Cara, you so beautiful, with your huge eyes:rolleyes: and stunning long coat. And super intelligent and loving, taking care of your family so well - and also your little fursib James when he broke his paw.:eek::love:

Your story and photos have touched my heart. You are indeed a worthy COTD, and may you have many long and happy years with your loving family and James.:love:

Kay
06-30-2012, 10:12 PM
What a beautiful kitty! I love her cute white paws and pretty face. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

~K.

mrspunkysmom
07-08-2012, 08:25 PM
Cara, you are a beautiful kitty. You photograph well. Give your purrents some hugs and headbumps.

Congratulations on being named Cat of the Day!