PDA

View Full Version : Its Party Time at Michaels Inn , Niagara Falls.

catmandu
06-29-2012, 09:53 AM
Yes My Michael Angel, My Mister Purr , My Dream Cat :love:and his Dearest Cassie :love: are having a Big Canada Day /Fourth of July picnic from June 30th to july 7th.
:):)
Come one Come All all week as the Ember Room has reopened after renovation , and there are so many restaurants and supermarkets where all of Our Angels can feast!!!!
:cool::cool:
There are so amny things to see and do in Niagara Falls, there always Marine Land.:love::love::love::love:

cassiesmom
06-29-2012, 11:20 AM
Send out the Catmobile ... it is party time! :cool:

phesina
06-29-2012, 11:55 AM
Ooooooohhh!

Tuning bagpipes... practicing dancing steps.. rehearsing Sean Nos songs...

Can't wait for the Catmobile to arrive!!!

chocolatepuppy
06-30-2012, 08:19 AM
Sending my Tessa out right after my dog Laylas birthday party today! Angel and Missy will stay here with me. Tessa needs the excitement!:D

katladyd
06-30-2012, 08:38 AM
Mac, Ming, Kimba, bagpipes, baseball gloves, and harp are all packed and just waiting for the Catmobile to pick them up! Hooray!

catmandu
06-30-2012, 09:28 AM
There are some great buffets in Niagara Falls , and Michael, Cassie and All of My Found Cat Hotel Angels:love: and their mates and adopted Baby Angel and all of My Porch Angels :love: and thier Families will be Tour Guides and there will be a Great Picnic atthe Baby Eternal Angels Fly in Movie tonight.:cool::cool:
Come One Come all and join the Party:love::love:

Pinot's Mom
06-30-2012, 09:29 AM
OHHH! This explains why Pinot went tearing out of here! She just always figures I've seen the threads... Ah, well, at least now I know...:rolleyes: