PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Butters

mrspunkysmom
06-29-2012, 07:39 AM
Butters, your long, black coat is so shiny and healthy. You are such a gorgeous cat I do not think you are fat in any way. Your peephole behavior is just as eccentric as each of my cats. That's what makes cats so endearing. I'm glad you met your forever family so young.

Congratulations, Butters, and have a fantastic day as Cat of the Day!

smokey the elder
06-29-2012, 07:55 AM
What a handsome blackie you are! I love your plume of a tail. Who's your little friend you're wrestling with?

cassiesmom
06-29-2012, 08:48 AM
Oh, Butters! You are so shiny, black and gorgeous! And smart! I enjoyed reading about all of the things you like to do! I'm curious about your wrestling partner too :) I don't think you are chubby, I think you are absolutely purr-fect! I can tell how very much you are loved. Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful Butters!

phesina
06-29-2012, 09:03 AM
Dear beautiful, shiny Butters, what a handsome ebony boy you are with flowing fur! And it looks like you have a little pal to play with, too, in that one picture. You don't look overweight in the pictures, but you want to keep your slim, trim self to stay healthy. Sounds like you are getting some good exercise, what with jumping up at the peephole and chasing the laser light spot.

Congratulations on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you, and your little pal too, are having a fun-filled day of celebration.. Maybe your Meowmie will even wash her hair so you can suck on it and roll over on it!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

kaycountrygal
06-29-2012, 09:20 AM
Hi Butters, it's a pleasure to meet such a handsome boy. You dont look fat to me; you look good and healthy. Who is that cat you're playing with? I think it's real and not a toy. I enjoyed reading about the things you like to do and it sounds as if you are one busy cat. No doubt you are loved and have a good home. I hope all of you will have many years together. Congrats on being COTD!

catmandu
06-29-2012, 09:30 AM
:love::love::love:
Wow say Tubster Panther , and Ebony Beau Two say yet another Black Cat of the Day.
Its a great day for Black Cats when they are Cats of the Day as Black Cats are such maligned Cats , bringers of bad luck.
:cool::cool:
You are such a Great Cat Butters , and we Black Found Hotel Cats along with our Cat Companions would love to visit you and samp;e some Southern Cooking!!
:D:D
All The Black Found Hotel Cats and Friends are sending our combined MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat of the Day Bodacious Butters.
:love::love::love:

Litterati
06-29-2012, 10:22 AM
But Butters is not that big and he does boast an extremely beautiful long, floofy tail and a glossy coat. Please don't tease him or call him names - he might develop a complex, or would that be a catplex? ;)

Catty1
06-29-2012, 11:48 AM
Butters - what a gorgeous long lean kitty you are! Your coat is SO shiny! I think you keep fit by wrestling with your fursibling! That last pic of you - sending many tummy rubs on that fluffy fur! Happy COTD, Butters! I hope you get especially spoiled today. :love::love:

mon
06-29-2012, 11:55 AM
Butters sure is a fine lookin' COTD!! Happy to see him, hope his blackness has a great time today! Peace and love:D:D:D

momoffuzzyfaces
06-29-2012, 12:53 PM
Butters what a stunning ebony girl you are!!! :love:

What a treat to see your pictures and meet you today. You certainly look content. I hope you are enjoying your special day by beeing just a tiny bit spoiled today.;)

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!! :cool::love:

issop
06-29-2012, 01:14 PM
you pretty kitty.. nice big long furry baseball tail. with a tail like that he couldnt miss one coming. happy cotd to you mr butters . have a good one 20120629.1114

tatsxxx11
06-29-2012, 01:47 PM
Congratulations "Your Blackness," on being crowned our very special and most deserving, Cat of the Day!:) What a gorgeous hunk of feline perfection you are, Butters, from the top of your sweet head to the tip of that magnificent tail!
I so enjoyed reading your human's very entertaining, love filled tribute to her/his beautiful and loving, sweet and adorable (but not fat:p), best friend! As others have said, you look to be just the right weight to me (though I too have a noisemaker, a "fat steps" kitty so I know how that goes)!:D Just as your person says, Butters, a person couldn't ask for more in a feline best friend, in looks or personaity, and I hope for you and your family, many, many more happy, goofy, love filled years together!
Thanks for the smiles and the laughs, Butters! Enjoy a very happy Cat of the Day, celebrating with your sweet kitty pal and humans...being spoiled rotten!:D
Lots of love and cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Butters!:love::love::love:

Momo
06-29-2012, 03:25 PM
What a pretty, funny boy you are, Butters! I love your coat - gorgeous! Hey - you'd be gorgeous even if you had a short coat! (And for the record, you are not fat)...;)
I like your antics too - too funny and cute! :)
Enjoy being Cat of the Day, Butters! :love:

Romy
06-29-2012, 06:59 PM
What a bundle of adorableness you are, Butters! I loved reading about all your antics:rolleyes::D and looking at your photos. You have a tummy that is crying out for a rub - wish I could be there to do that, Butters, you handsome boy.;)

Congrats on being COTD, beautiful Butters!:love:

Felicia's Mom
06-29-2012, 07:09 PM
Congrats on being Cat of the Day handsome Butters!

NessaGordon
06-29-2012, 09:46 PM
What a handsome blackie you are! I love your plume of a tail. Who's your little friend you're wrestling with?

I am Butters' mom and the fur ball he is playing with is named B'Jovi (my little girl) who might I say was also the cat of the day on April 20, 2012....... they just love each other!!!:)

Kay
06-29-2012, 10:14 PM
Wow, he is such a handsome kitty! I love his shiny black fur and pretty golden eyes. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

~K.