PDA

View Full Version : Loss Of Your Best Pet Friend

SANDY FROST
11-18-2002, 10:45 PM
I REMEMBER MY GOLDEN RETRIEVER . SHE WAS MY BEST FRIEND. SHE HAD ALOT OF SKIN PROBLEMS AND OTHER PROBLEMS WITH MEDICINE
SHE WAS TAKING. I CAME HOME FROM WORK AND IT WAS ON MY BIRTHDAY
AND SHE WAS NOT DOING GOOD AND IT WAS TIME. I COULDN'T TAKE HER TO OUR VET. IT WAS A SUNDAY, SO ITOOK HER TO THE ANIMAL ER CENTER.
EVERYTIME I THINK ABOUT IT I START TO CRY AS I'M DOING NOW. I GOOTA STOP TYPING BECAUASE I'M GOING TO CRY.
SANDY FROSR:(

Nomilynn
11-18-2002, 10:59 PM
I'm sorry for your loss Sandy. I cry when I remember my old pets too, especially my first cat named Cleady. Not as often anymore, but I think of him fondly all the time. :)

SANDY FROST
11-18-2002, 11:09 PM
THANKS FOR YOUR POST. ONE OF E-MAILING HERE JUST LOST HER
DOG AND THAN I THOUGHT ABOUT THE LOSS OF MY DOG 4 YEARS AGO BUT IT IS STILL SOMETIMES FRESH. THANKS FOR YOUR KIND WORDS.
SANDY FROST:)

Logan
11-19-2002, 12:03 AM
We are a caring, loving bunch, Sandy. And we know that pain of remembering the ones we have lost, all too well. I'll give my Golden Retrievers an extra hug right now, in your honor. They love to be loved!!! :)

shais_mom
11-19-2002, 01:15 AM
I am sorry also.
I too still cry remember my beloved baby Shaianne's passing to the bridge. She was my world.

11-19-2002, 06:35 AM
We all will NEVER forget our pets at the RB ... Why ? Because we are all true petlovers !! A true petlover conciders his pets as his children , and gets very attached to them , no matter their age , looks , character . This love is pure and everlasting ..!

I will never NEVER forget my sweet Sydney , who died this summer , of a heart-attack (he was close to his second birthday), during our trip to France . He knows that and he made sure we have two new loving kittens , Maya and Inka ! Thank you dearest Sydney-boy!!!

11-19-2002, 06:46 AM
here is an extra picture of Sydney , in his favorite "iglo" !

ramanth
11-19-2002, 09:02 AM
They always live on in our heart and memories. *hugs*

I always think about Sable and Nike, two of my kitties that have gone on to the Rainbow Bridge.

With time the grief does ease a bit.