PDA

View Full Version : NEW YORK CITY, NY: SOS !! EUTH SCHED 6/25- Two beautiful declawed elder cats at NY Kill Shelter: Bonded buddies

phesina
06-20-2012, 01:48 PM
Last Posting for MOJO and Pearl…Let’s TRY!!!

June 24 5:45 PM

Word was JUST received that MOJO and His Sister PEARL will be euthanized tomorrow. ( Monday June 25) With ALL the posting we've done...this is a crime. It's NOT too late....yet! PLEASE try to help them.

Contact Marlene: 917 991 9541 CALL ANYTIME Today or Tonight

[email protected]

NY NY
June 21, 2012

TWO Declawed, Magnificent, SWEET Hearts on Death Alert NOW...

*Two innocent lives turned upside down, now in KILL SHELTER! Owner Ill...

*Two declawed and altered cats that came in shelter need a new home! Both were owner surrendered due to the owner no longer being well. While one is friendly, the other is shy. However both do well with each other!

Mojo~ A0935922 (10 yrs, med, cat, gray, N, owner surr)
Pearl~ A0935921 (8 yrs, med, cat, gray, S, owner surr)
Contact: PLEASE TRY TO HELP PLACE THESE ADOPTABLE KITS BEFORE IT’s TOO LATE…

PLEASE PEARL & MOJO MAY BE GOING ONTO THE LIST TONIGHT :( THEY NEED AN ADOPTER OR FOSTER TO BE PULLED. HELP THEM.

[email protected] ; Marlene Cohen Rescue
Subject: NY Kill Shelter!

*Bonded buddies~ Mojo and Pearl, two declawed, elder cats came in to shelter together because owner is ill!

53935 53936

NY NY
June 19, 2012
TWO Declawed, Magnificent, SWEET Hearts on Death Alert Soon...
*Two innocent lives turned upside down, now in KILL SHELTER! Owner Ill...
MOJO and PEARL

CONTACT Marlene! [email protected]

*Two declawed and altered cats that came into shelter need a new home! Both
were owner surrendered due to the owner no longer being well. While one is
friendly, the other is shy. However both do well with each other!

Mojo~ A0935922 (10 yrs, med, cat, gray, N, owner surr)
Pearl~ A0935921 (8 yrs, med, cat, gray, S, owner surr)

phesina
06-24-2012, 06:59 PM
please help, if anyone can!!!!!!

issop
06-25-2012, 02:33 PM
i am praying for there salvation from death.. please keep everyone posted about these two sweet kitties..they dont need to die .. i want a good home for them please.. a killer sheleter is no place for any animal.. please save these sweet kitties. they are good kitties.. can they be transfered to a no kill place or a loving home .. please.. 20120625.1233

issop
06-26-2012, 01:30 PM
did these two preciouce kitties get recused? i have been praying for them 20120626.1130

phesina
06-26-2012, 03:37 PM
I don't know.. I get these bulletins third- and fourth-hand and don't usually hear what happens afterward.

I don't think I have the heart to try and contact the person in that notice and see if I can find out. I want to think that they have gotten rescued, but I know there are so many that never are. If I don't know for sure, then I can hope for the best.

God bless those precious babies, wherever and in whatever form they are now, and God bless you and everyone who wants to help.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

issop
06-26-2012, 03:48 PM
i emailed about these two kittes and got a reply back..

Yes they are safe.
Thank you so much

Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

praise GOD there safe.. pat 20120626.1348

phesina
06-26-2012, 03:57 PM
Oh, THANK GOD.. and thank you for following up on this. As I said, I don't usually have the nerve to check afterwards because I can't bear to risk having my heart broken.

But it is SO GOOD to find out when there HAS been a successful rescue!

GOD BLESS YOU, AND GOD BLESS MOJO AND PEARL, AND GOD BLESS THE PERSON(S) WHO SAVED THEM!!!!

Love from Pat and cats :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: