PDA

View Full Version : BANGOR, PA: Stunning long-haired 16-year-old Balinese, owner died.

phesina
06-20-2012, 01:30 PM
Look at those eyes! Can you help?

Can anyone help Cocoa live out her final years in a loving home? Cocoa recently lost her beloved owner and the home that she has lived in all her life is being sold. Cocoa has nowhere to go. We would love to be able to help this gal get a forever home in her final years. She is a little shy and very sweet. I have left the original post to me regarding Cocoa.

She is 16 or 17 but in excellent health. She is very shy but lovable. It will take a little cat whispering to get her out of her shell but we had great success with her so I'm sure others will too.

If anyone can help or would like more information, please contact me at [email protected] or 610-588-2686.

Please pass the word so we can rehome this dear cat.

Thank you.

Karen Izykowski

Karen
06-20-2012, 03:54 PM
Maybe david p's assisted living place could take her! You should PM him, just in case!

phesina
06-20-2012, 04:09 PM
Oh, that's a good idea, Karen. I'll do it!

Thanks,
Pat

Vermontcat
06-20-2012, 05:07 PM
She's a beautiful fluffy tailed Balinese girl like my Izzy. :love:
You should contact Siamese Rescue, just click on the link Contact us at the top of the page.
http://va.siameserescue.org/
Their main center is in Virginia but they have several foster homes in PA that may be able to take her in.
They are great at finding homes for the Geezer Meezers.:)

phesina
06-20-2012, 07:50 PM
Thank you, Vermontcat. I just sent this information on to Karen Izykowski, who posted the original message about Cocoa.