PDA

View Full Version : The Shadow knows , that he has a new FurrEver Home.

catmandu
06-18-2012, 09:17 AM
Yes the Shadow that little Stray Cat who was too scared to come near the back as there are too many Big Porchies has a home:cool::cool:
Lydia the lady who works at the Auto Supply place , and I set up a carrier wuth food, and eventually started to sleep there.
I gave Lydia some roast beef scraps and he ran right in the carrier, and then to a car and a Vet , and now The Shadow has a home.
I feel so much better as the Shadow was thin, and with Joey, Gregory and Blackstone out there was not eating.
Hooray for Lydia :love::love: and the Shadow:love::love:

phesina
06-18-2012, 11:48 AM
Also from us: Hooray for Lydia and the Shadow:love::love:! And Welcome HOME, dear Shadow!!!!!

God bless you all.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: from Pat and cats

Catty1
06-18-2012, 11:52 AM
How WONDERFUL!!! I love happy beginnings!

I wonder if Lydia could post a picture on Pet Talk for us. Do you have any photos of Shadow, Gary?

It would be wonderful to see before and after.

Bless you and Lydia for getting Shadow a home.:love:

katladyd
06-18-2012, 12:32 PM
What wonderful news! Little Shadow now has a home and family to call his own!:love:

sallyandsnowx
06-18-2012, 02:20 PM
This is great news! Give Lydia lots of thanks for taking Shadow in. Hope we can see a picture of him sometime. :)

cassiesmom
06-18-2012, 04:29 PM
How WONDERFUL!!! I love happy beginnings!

I wonder if Lydia could post a picture on Pet Talk for us. Do you have any photos of Shadow, Gary?

It would be wonderful to see before and after.

Bless you and Lydia for getting Shadow a home.:love:

If you can snag a photo of Shadow, just send it to me and I'll post it. :love: Welcome home, Shadow kitty! :love:

Karen
06-18-2012, 09:08 PM
Congratulations to Lydia, and to Shadow, too! :)

mrspunkysmom
06-18-2012, 11:54 PM
Fantastic, Gary! Every Shadow needs a light and you are that light. So is Lydia!

catmandu
06-19-2012, 09:39 AM
have a photo of the Shdaow, but it is not good.
I cannot download photos unto the Library Computer anymore as Photobucket does not meet their security codes:(:(
That is why I dont have any photos of My New Found Hotel Cats up:(
I will see what Lydia can do:love: