PDA

View Full Version : Quick update: Calla Lily Progress and Emily, too

mrspunkysmom
06-17-2012, 11:02 PM
Miss Calla Lily, aka Callie, Kallie, or Lily, has made some people progress in the last month. She loves playing with the turbo toy. She gets along with Spunky, Jane, and Bob. And she just now came up to me to get cheek and head scritches.

Usually I only get to scritch her when I put her food down. It's part of the ritual.

Emily, Em, actually meowed once about 2 weeks back. And she is demanding scrtiches and luvies before she will eat. Still not big on the cuddling. Must be a Calico thing.

I'll see about posting some pictures later this week.

momcat
06-17-2012, 11:11 PM
This is wonderful news! I'm looking forward to seeing their pictures. If they'll accept it, would you give them some lovies from me when the time is right? :love: :love:

catmandu
06-18-2012, 09:47 AM
That is such great news but certainly not a surprise.
Our Cats will blossom in an atmosphere of love and kindness and Calla Lily and Emily certainly have plenty of both in their New FurrEver Home:love::love::love:

mrspunkysmom
06-22-2012, 10:59 PM
Thank you Gary for such kind thoughts.

Well, Calla Lily loves the laser bug. Last night, I thought to get Sam to chase it since he is starting to look like a walking meatloaf more each day. Sam was too good for the toy and Kallie, Bob, and Jane were having a blast. Kallie, was chasing the red light everywhere, almost climbing the walls and I thought she might dig under the moldings on the walls. And she never tires. She is young. She is totally at home here. It's amazing how they know. She plays with everyone but Sam and Emily.

Bob's tail has got a good rhythm to it when he is having fun. Jane will look behind the door when it disappears. I try to oblige her. I'm not sure if I am being mean or not.

And Jane knows what the laser bug looks like. When I pick it up, she knows what's next. Smart.

Time for more Laser bug chase before bed.