PDA

View Full Version : Garp :)

MoonandBean
06-14-2012, 08:26 AM
Hi Garp,

I love your name. That movie is an old favorite of mine...It sounds like you have a wonderful life and are quite the family man. You are a devoted husband and father....but also a cherished son. Congratulations on being our cat of the day!! I hope you get some extra special treats to enjoy with those special olfactory senses you now have :love:

catmandu
06-14-2012, 09:25 AM
:love::love::love:
We are so sorry to learn of your blindness Garp, but Cats really do not use their sight as much as they do their sense of smell and feel.
And that is so wonderful that you are such a doting and loving father, a regular Furry Fred Mac Murray.
:D:D
You are quite a Handsome Cat as well, you have the same color and coloring as My Porch Cats Greg and Terrance
and we are so verry pleased to meet you Garp.
;);)
We are sending a Mighty Found Cat Hotel MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Brave New Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Day Gregarious Garp ^^.
:love::love::love:

phesina
06-14-2012, 10:15 AM
Dear Garp, what an utterly gorgeous and handsome kitty you are.. and so valiant too, overcoming respiratory ailments and then adjusting to blindness. Congratulations on being chosen today's Cat of the Day.. a well-deserved honor!

We hope that you and Zoe and Echo and your human family are all celebrating in style, with lots of fun and love and treats.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

issop
06-14-2012, 10:25 AM
you are a nice kitty so enjoy your cotd honour the best you can.. 20120614.0825

cassiesmom
06-14-2012, 10:26 AM
Hello, handsome Garp in Italy! Un bello gato for sure! You have overcome some very large health issues with the help of your loving purr-son and kitty family! How wonderful! Could you please have your people give you, Echo and Zoe some gentle petting and hugs for me to celebrate YOU! Happy Cat of the Day, Garp!

issop
06-14-2012, 12:19 PM
i read about GARP and i called the vet.. how can a blind kitty cope.. she assured me they do just fine.. they know how to find the food and water dish and where your lap is and they dont need eyes the way people do like reading the paper or tv.. i mentioned if i weere blind how would i cope and she said you would figure it out and you would be surprised what you could do.. you wouldnt let the kitty out and take care of the cat. they hear where everything is and they do cope rather well or very well.. i guess animals are smater then you think.. anyhow mr GARP have a fine day today as cat oif the day. and tell your fur friend and people how honored you are to be cat of the day.. i would like to meet you and talk to you and pet you and tell everyone how sweet you really are.... 20120614.1019

momoffuzzyfaces
06-14-2012, 01:29 PM
Garp what a handsome fellow you are for sure. :love:

I loved meeting you today. I bet your babies are beautiful. I hope you and your entire familly, fur and human, are enjoying your special day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!! :cool::love:

mrspunkysmom
06-14-2012, 02:39 PM
Happy Cat of the Day, Garp! :love:

Alessandra
06-14-2012, 03:11 PM
I personally know this handsome boy! His human mom is one of my best friends, after my Kirsipuu was elected COTD on the 9th of june I told her to nominate Garp and today another surprise for me.. there he was!
Garp is truly a special cat, beatiful, loving and very active despite his blindness!
His bond whit Michela, his mom is so strong... it's true love!
:love:

Felicia's Mom
06-14-2012, 06:37 PM
You have adapted well to your blindness Garp. You sound like a good father and husband too. Congrats on being Cat of the Day!

mon
06-14-2012, 06:46 PM
I love Garp! He should get a million dollars, an academy award and a gold medal for excellence!! Sure loved meeting your Garp today, what an excellent treat!! Wishing his whole family a long, joyful life, peace and love:D:D:D:D

tatsxxx11
06-14-2012, 07:28 PM
Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful Garp!:) I can't tell you how touched I was reading your bio.; all about your happy life, challenges and all, and all that you mean to your devoted Mommy! She's right, Garp. Had she not mentioned your blindness I would have never known, and it's clear you haven't allowed your challenge to keep you from enjoying every moment of life to the fullest! What a brave and optimistic boy you are. Your perseverance and positive outlook are truly an inspiration. And again, just as your Mommy says, I have no doubt that any future challenges you might be faced with would be met with the same courage and determination. I'm so happy for you and your Mommy, knowing that you're back in her beloved home in Genoa, enjoying your wonderful life to the max! And oh! I forgot to mention what a devoted husband, and daddy to your babies you are! No surprise there, as your heart is pure gold! You're truly one extra special boy, Garp, and so very deserving of your "top cat" reign!
Lots of love and cuddles to you, precious one. I hope you and your family...your Mommy, wife Zoe, and your little one Echo, are enjoying a very special, love filled day of celebration!:love::love::love: Long and happy life to you, beautiful boy! Thanks for ending my day with a big smile!

Kay
06-14-2012, 10:33 PM
He is such a handsome kitty. I love his beautiful stripes. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

~K.

Edwina's Secretary
06-14-2012, 10:39 PM
Dear Garp... my parents have a cocker spaniel which, like you, is blind. He doesn't let it interfere one bit! Just like you.

A lover of the bowl of cherries that is life - Garp! Our Cat of the Day!!

kbouche4
06-14-2012, 10:53 PM
wow, this cat is beautiful. he's a brave guy - and strong! i hope he has a happy, healthy life.

Romy
06-14-2012, 11:46 PM
Hi Garp - you beautiful boy. Do I detect a Siamese influence with your blue eyes and striped coat?:D I am sorry that you can't see any more, but you are so smart that you know your way around by feel and smell.:)

Precious boy, congrats on being such an inspirational COTD and may you enjoy many years of love and happiness with your family.
:love::love::love::love: