PDA

View Full Version : Hello, handsome Fister!

cassiesmom
06-11-2012, 03:40 PM
As I'm typing this, Cassie is sitting by the window. -- I think she is watching something outside, which reminded me of this picture of dear Fister... wonderfully demonstrating how a kitty can keep watch over things going on outside.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/Fister/Video%20clips/th_P5190010-1.jpg

lizbud
06-11-2012, 04:42 PM
Fister sure is a handsome boy.:love: Looks like he has a great seat to watch over his neighborhood goings on.:)

momoffuzzyfaces
06-11-2012, 05:38 PM
Hi, sweet Fister!!! Love seeing pictures of you when ever we can. Are the birdies being good out your window? :love:

phesina
06-11-2012, 08:17 PM
Oh, what a nice picture of you, dear Fister! And what a fine vantage point you have for your Neighborhood Watch program!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

mrspunkysmom
06-11-2012, 09:08 PM
Such a handsome orange man! :love:

Randi
06-12-2012, 08:09 AM
Cassiesmom, thank you for thinking of Fister. :)

I see you found the picture in his recent birthday thread. There is a few more, a bit sharper and a few video clips - have you seen those? Posted on May 20th.

Don't know how to copy the videos over to this thread, but if you want to see them, go find the other thread.

I have been a little worried about Fister, he doesn't eat much, exept when I give him raw liver, raw fish or Temptations. Anything raw, then he will eat! :D But I don't think too much of that is good for him. Wish I had as many choices as you have in the US or England. I buy his food from the vet and they have only Hills, Royal Canin and Eukanuba, but they're supposed to be good foods, and the vetanary brands. He doesn't seem to have lost weight, though, and he still wants to go down in the yard, occasionally. Yesterday, he wanted to go out, even though it rained - he didn't care.

Fister sends purrs to you all. :love:

catmandu
06-12-2012, 09:28 AM
Am I wrong thinking that you are our Most Senior Owesome Orangie :love::love: on Cat of the Day:cool::cool:
You are such a Orange MagnfiCat Fister , a True Gentle Cat:love::love:

lizbud
06-12-2012, 11:08 AM
Cassiesmom, thank you for thinking of Fister. :)

I see you found the picture in his recent birthday thread. There is a few more, a bit sharper and a few video clips - have you seen those? Posted on May 20th.

Don't know how to copy the videos over to this thread, but if you want to see them, go find the other thread.

I have been a little worried about Fister, he doesn't eat much, exept when I give him raw liver, raw fish or Temptations. Anything raw, then he will eat! :D But I don't think too much of that is good for him. Wish I had as many choices as you have in the US or England. I buy his food from the vet and they have only Hills, Royal Canin and Eukanuba, but they're supposed to be good foods, and the vetanary brands. He doesn't seem to have lost weight, though, and he still wants to go down in the yard, occasionally. Yesterday, he wanted to go out, even though it rained - he didn't care.

Fister sends purrs to you all. :love:

Here is Fister's Birthday thread. Celebrating his 16th Birthday. Handsome as ever.:love:

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?173134-Fister-sweet-sixteen

Edwina's Secretary
06-12-2012, 10:43 PM
< Wave>