PDA

View Full Version : For moff, catnapper, Laura's Babies, & . . .

mrspunkysmom
06-10-2012, 09:07 PM
Don't want to leave anyone out! :D

This was original posted on the My Cat Network (http://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Cat-Network/163560893654298) and shared on FaceBook by cassiesmom

Collateral Damage: $100
Dead Fly: $0
Satisfaction of watching your cat catch the fly: Priceless

It looks staged, but it is so cute!

catnapper
06-11-2012, 07:47 AM
Hmmmm..... my guys can't even claim a fly was caught. They just beat each other up on the other side. :rolleyes:

I was saying to my husband yesterday that its finally time to replace ours. There's more slats missing now than there are ones remaining.

catmandu
06-11-2012, 09:34 AM
We have curtains now as My Found Hotel Cats beat up too many blinds , and so Malcom, Empress Josephine and Miquelito can pratice drapery montain climbing.
TIMBERRRR!!!:love::love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
06-11-2012, 02:11 PM
I figure that's why my neighbors on the east side of my house moved out. All our blinds are down or partially down and my cats can watch them constantly!!! :eek::D:love:

cassiesmom
06-11-2012, 03:07 PM
I just thought of MoFF and Chip when I saw the picture. I love the kitty's paw pads too :)

Hi, Chip and Chuck, Frankie, Angel and Winnie, Chester, and Grandma :love:

mrspunkysmom
06-11-2012, 09:13 PM
We have curtains now as My Found Hotel Cats beat up too many blinds , and so Malcom, Empress Josephine and Miquelito can pratice drapery montain climbing.
TIMBERRRR!!!:love::love::love:

That's why I have blinds instead of curtains. Sam tore up curtains and rods in his younger days. Every curtain had to be climbed. Since i have a forest of cat trees now, I might try again. :D

maid25cats
06-13-2012, 09:51 PM
I love his paw pads, they look like they were perfectly painted
I want to kiss those little paws
tuxedo kittys are crazy.( I have 2 :D )

maid25cats
06-13-2012, 10:01 PM
to momoffuzzyfaces
I figure that's why my neighbors on the east side of my house moved out. All our blinds are down or partially down and my cats can watch them constantly!!!

WHO WOULDNT LOVE TO SEE THOSE BEAUTIFUL BABIES LOOKING OUT THE WINDOW AT THEM :D