PDA

View Full Version : Mitzi with the Touch-Purr* option (Touch-Purr is a TradeMark of Mitzi, the Kitty)

Vio&Juni
06-10-2012, 08:03 AM
Mitzi is getting settled really well in our house and it looks like she's going to be friends with Milo, I can see they like each other. Pichu sniffs her from time to time, but he doesn't really play with her. Juni does play with Mitzi sometimes, but also chases her, which is still better than we ever hoped.

She is a sweet kitty and she starts purring as you touch her, hence her trademark Touch-Purr.

We bought a house and we're moving this coming week. It's in the country and we're going to have only two neighbors. I know the cats are going to enjoy it, there is plenty of room to play outside and not worry about anything. Mitzi doesn't understand the concept of neighbor, she goes to their deck and apparently they're allergic.

Karen
06-10-2012, 08:42 AM
Awwww, so sweet! And congrats on the new house!

Randi
06-10-2012, 08:55 AM
Glad to hear Mitzi is settling in - how old is she now? Give her and Juni and Pichu some kisses from me. Fister sends purrs. :love:

Good luck with your new house, it sounds like a wonderful place. I see you are in Kansas, are your near MOFF?

Barbara
06-10-2012, 01:40 PM
Playing and chasing-that's about as much friendship as there will ever be between Kiri and Orion-so between Mitzi and Juni all is ok ;)
All t he best for your move-that place sounds ideal for cats...

catmandu
06-11-2012, 09:39 AM
That is so nice that Mitzi is such an automatic Purrer :love::love:
She will make friends soon as I have found that Cats love Purrers , Joseph :love::love: just loved to lie and Purr to His Many Friends:love::love:

cassiesmom
06-11-2012, 03:38 PM
I love the idea of the touch-purr option! Hugs and Lovies for Juni, Pichu, Milo and Mitzi! Best wishes for your new home!

mrspunkysmom
06-11-2012, 09:11 PM
She is a sweet kitty and she starts purring as you touch her, hence her trademark Touch-Purr.

We bought a house and we're moving this coming week.

Spunky comes in a close second. He purrs so LOUD that the vet can't hear his lungs.

Good luck with your move.

phesina
06-12-2012, 06:08 AM
Awwww, that's so nice! Welcome to your new home, all!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

RedHedd
06-12-2012, 12:17 PM
Aww! My Josie has a touch-purr motor too. Sometimes all I have to do is put my name near her and she starts purring - she has the loudest purr too