PDA

View Full Version : Celebrities without makeup

Catty1
06-09-2012, 10:41 AM
I haven't looked through the list yet so I don't know if Adam Lambert is in it...

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-style/pictures/better-without-makeup-201041/5996

pomtzu
06-09-2012, 10:48 AM
:eek::eek::eek: Some are pretty scarey after having seen them as stars. They look like "normal" people tho - just another face you would pass on the street and never give a second glance.

Taz_Zoee
06-09-2012, 11:06 AM
Most of those women are beautiful either way. Then there's the one that is not attractive (in my opinion) with or without make up. Can anyone guess who I am talking about???

Randi
06-09-2012, 11:44 AM
I quickly looked though and I see a couple of them who are much better looking without make-up than with make-up.

Catty1
06-09-2012, 11:51 AM
Kelly Osborne?

kittycats_delight
06-09-2012, 12:04 PM
HAHAHA...Cindy....GAGA!!! That's one scary looking person!!!

Jessika
06-09-2012, 01:23 PM
Most of those women are beautiful either way. Then there's the one that is not attractive (in my opinion) with or without make up. Can anyone guess who I am talking about???

It can't possibly be Gaga, can it? That woman is hideous to me... granted, the "without makeup" photo they used of her for comparison is actually a horrible picture. I've seen other pictures of her from her pre-Gaga days and she really isn't that bad looking, they just chose to use the worst picture of her they could find lol.

Jessica Simpson is probably the only one who is wearing disgusting amounts of makeup... the other ladies actually look normal with or without makeup.

happylabs
06-09-2012, 04:42 PM
So what is the point of the US Magazine to post these photos? I guess to show that the actors are all human. I am an all natural kind of gal for the most part so I think they look fine without all of the glam.

pomtzu
06-09-2012, 06:15 PM
It can't possibly be Gaga, can it? That woman is hideous to me...

Hideous/butt ugly ~~~ and VERY RICH!!! :p

krazyaboutkatz
06-09-2012, 06:28 PM
Many of them look so much paler without makeup. Do they also use the fake tan spray too? I don't use much makeup any more but I always have to use some kind of foundation, powder, and chapstick.

Karen
06-09-2012, 08:12 PM
Hideous/butt ugly ~~~ and VERY RICH!!! :p

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, after all. At least, unlike some of the others on the list, she obviously works with what she was born with, and one cannot fault her for her bone structure, etc. Rich, sure, talented - sure. One need not be classically beautiful to achieve either of those things! Ad I am glad that is now more true for women entertainers than it used to be.

I find it sad when people have so many plastic surgeries that they become much less recognizable as the person they originally were.

caseysmom
06-10-2012, 02:08 AM
What a mean spirited article....bleh

catnapper
06-10-2012, 09:33 AM
I love love love love to see stars without makeup! We (my coworkers and I) spent a full workday last month just googling celbrities without makeup (and that seguayed into celebritites with really bad photoshopped images which was interesting).

I think more info should be shown about them without makeup because they are really just normal people with really talented people putting their makeup on.... and a lot of girls and young women would do well by seeing that there's nothing wrong with them - they too could be stunning with $1000 worth of makeup! :p

carole
06-10-2012, 05:45 PM
I think some of them look great with or without makeup a couple of them were a bit of a shock to me, especially one lady who i consider to be very beautiful, not so without her make up,but most of them looked ok ,lady gaga, hmm i don't find her ugly, she is no stunner, but to me just a normal person, and i think i like her better without all that caked make up , anyhow just my opinion.

kitten645
06-11-2012, 09:17 PM
I couldn't tell you who half these people are:rolleyes: