PDA

View Full Version : "Who ya gonna call?" Thursdays #484

cassiesmom
06-08-2012, 01:54 PM
The movie Ghostbusters was released on June 8, 1984... S'moretinis with Stay-Puffed marshmallows anyone?
S’moretini Shooters

makes 1 (2 ounce) shooter, easily multiplied

1/2 ounce marshmallow vodka (or vanilla, whipped cream or cake flavored vodka)

1/2 ounce Godiva chocolate liqueur

1/4 ounce Bailey’s Irish Cream liqueur

3/4 ounce cream/half and half

chocolate syrup or hot fudge

graham cracker crumbs

vanilla frosting (for rim of glass)

mini marshmallows

Dip the rim of you glass in a bit of frosting, then dip into graham cracker crumbs. Pour about 1/2 teaspoon chocolate fudge into the bottom of the glass. Combine vodka, Baileys, Godiva and cream in a shaker (or water bottle with lid) with ice and shake for 15 seconds. Pour into glass. Top with mini marshmallows skewered on a toothpick.

For 8 shooters or 2 martinis, you will need: 4 ounces of marshmallow vodka, 4 ounces of Godiva chocolate liqueur, 2 ounces of Bailey’s and about 6 ounces of milk.

Pinot's Mom
06-08-2012, 05:01 PM
I think the rest of my teeth just rotted from the sugar in that drink. ;)

Love the sentiment, though! :)

I'll join you with a regular Vodka and diet ginger, please, and I brought some treats from the Italian Deli - fresh mozzarella anyone?

Karen
06-08-2012, 06:07 PM
That seems too sugary even to ME! :) Lethal, practically!

I'd take some real s'mores, though!

Lady's Human
06-08-2012, 06:35 PM
Real smores? DONE!

Orc, get the bonfire going!!!!

(after all, that's the only way to REALLY do smores!)

cassiesmom
06-08-2012, 07:55 PM
It's a beautiful evening in Chicagoland, and I'm drinking iced tea. Catty1 posted a forecast for four inches of rain and I was just thinking we could use some of that around here. It's been quite dry.

Catty1
06-08-2012, 07:56 PM
cassiesmom - I'm sending it your way! :D

Lady's Human
06-08-2012, 07:57 PM
No rain! You'll put out the bonfire and the smores will get soggy!

gini
06-09-2012, 12:37 PM
Even I don't think I could handle one of those drinks. It made me shake just reading the ingredients.

But, I would love a s'more and maybe some hot coffee to go with it. Who is bartending this week?