PDA

View Full Version : Crooky

lonnykitten
06-08-2012, 07:49 AM
what a cute baby. looks so much like my guy! much love to crooky.

Bengalz
06-08-2012, 09:08 AM
Crooky you are just the cutest kitten and I know you will grow up into a most beautiful lady cat:D. Don't mind the crooked tail sweetie - it's just like that to make you even more special:love:.

Celebrate being Cat of the Day today in style little one. Smack those foil balls around, chirp at the birds, purr to your heart's content and get tons of cuddles (treats, too:))!!!

catmandu
06-08-2012, 09:25 AM
:love::love::love:
What a Great Little Cat you are Crooky , quite a Great Little Lady Cat just growing into Cat Hood.
You are quite a Lady and just look at all those colors!!
:):)
We would just to meet you Crooky , you are such a WonderCat!!!
:cool::cool:
We Found Hotel Cats all send a Big MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat of the Day Crazy Crooky^^.
:love::love::love:

MoonandBean
06-08-2012, 09:28 AM
Oh you are cute and beautiful...all rolled up in one very looooong ball of fur :love:

Barbiecat1
06-08-2012, 11:18 AM
Great name; my Siamese has a bit of a kinked tail too, welcome to the club! Love the couch photo; I laughed out loud here at work when I saw it. Typical crazy cat. Happy COTD

cassiesmom
06-08-2012, 11:50 AM
Mmmwah! Crooky, I kiss your gently out-stretched paw :love: What a smart kitty you are-- you call out to your person, you play your favorite games and you know exactly how to request petting and lovies! You have such pretty tabby markings, too! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet Crooky!

phesina
06-08-2012, 11:58 AM
Dear Crooky, what a sweet, adorable little kitty you are! We LOOOOOOVE the picture of you all stretched out.

We hope your Mom Lina was spayed after she had you and your siblings and that she and they all found wonderful homes too.

Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day! We hope it will be a day filled with lots of foil-ball chasing and getting your back scratched.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

issop
06-08-2012, 12:42 PM
your an interesting kitty crooky.. lucky cotd to you 20120608.1042

mon
06-08-2012, 03:18 PM
Crooky is so delightful and could not possibly be cuter. Happy COTD to you Crooky and family, peace and love, thanx :D:D:D:D:D

kb2yjx
06-08-2012, 05:07 PM
Hello from the Clan in Flemington NJ!!! We sure are so PROUD to see a " neighbour " as COTD!!! We use to live in Bridgewater many years ago on Milltown Road. Our house was torn down, and now lots of houses are in its place. We sure hope that won't happen to your house...You are the LONGEST cat we have ever seen!!! But so cute!!! HAPPY COTD!!

Love from the Clan,
Riley, Hayley, Hope Simone, Nimet, Bianca Rose, Samson, and Ralph Timothy

Kay
06-08-2012, 09:15 PM
What a beautiful kitty! I love her pretty eyes and perfect tabby stripes. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

~K.

Felicia's Mom
06-08-2012, 09:18 PM
Congrats for being COTD Crooky!

Edwina's Secretary
06-08-2012, 09:39 PM
Drop and roll please Crooky! I will rub your tummy any time...any place. You have the cutest most kissable face!

Congrats Crooky... Cat of the Day!!!

mrspunkysmom
06-08-2012, 09:48 PM
Happy Cat of the Day, Crooky!

tatsxxx11
06-09-2012, 05:50 PM
Belated Cat of the Day congratulations to you, precious Crooky!:)
What a beautiful girl you are, Crooky, with a heart so filled with love for your human!:) Great thanks to your "daddy" for helping you to find your way to your human mommy! You are every kitty lovers dream kid come true, and how lucky she is to have a best friend for life in you, sweetheart!:)
I hope you enjoyed your big day on center stage, Crooky...you sure deserve it! (Love that photo of you in "tall glass of water" mode!:D)
Love and cuddles to you, precious Crooky!:love::love::love: