PDA

View Full Version : Barney 2 Beloved Cat and Best Friend

Larry
06-07-2012, 11:59 AM
I have just joined Pet Talk today and would feel honored to share the memorial of the most heart wrenching loss a person could ever have. The loss of their best friend and companion. mine happens to be my beautiful white manx cat. She passed away Dec 2011 and I still cry when I think of her and all her funny little habits and traits. I have her grave stone on my property next to the flying field 53810and talk to her frequently and still miss her very, very much.

Karen
06-12-2012, 12:40 PM
Awww, rest in peace, pretty girl.

Catty1
06-12-2012, 12:55 PM
What a beautiful and stunning girl Barney is! Your love for her will live forever. :love:

How did she come to be named Barney? Was she a barn baby?

Welcome to Pet Talk. I am sorry it was because of a sad occasion.

mon
06-12-2012, 01:02 PM
Barney was and always wiil be a beauty. So sorry for your loss, it was so lovely that you honored her today. Peace and love :love:

phesina
06-12-2012, 07:10 PM
I am so very sorry for your loss of your beloved Barney. What a beautiful girl she is!

She is healthy again up at the Rainbow Bridge, where she will welcome you HOME.. One Fine Day. Love is eternal, and you and she are together always. That is wonderful that you talk to her, because I know she listens and answers you in her spirit.

God bless you and bring you peace and comfort.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

smokey the elder
06-13-2012, 09:36 AM
I'm so sorry about precious Barney. She was a stunning kitty!

catmandu
06-14-2012, 09:46 AM
It is always sad to lose a Cat Companion and Barney 2 is such a Great Cat:love:
But like all of us they have only a short time on Earth, and then it is their job to go to Heaven, and pave the way for us so we can all be together , with Our Wings of Silver and Gold.
Furrever.:love:
One Fine Day:love:

mrspunkysmom
06-16-2012, 09:34 PM
So sorry to hear of your loss of Barney.