PDA

View Full Version : Monkey and the cubs

cat lover
06-07-2012, 07:56 AM
I know this has been around for some time but I just thought some of you that haven't ran across it will enjoy watching it. I still get a chuckle out of it. I am hesitant to post at all since I more than likely will be rediculed and lambasted with insults usuallly not deserved in my opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qqdovHOgvU&feature=related

momcat
06-09-2012, 03:10 PM
I haven't seen this before now but I love it!!! It's amazing how the monkey can get around so fast. And those tiger cubs are way too cute. What a treat to see animals living free and doing what they naturally do! Thank you so very much for sharing this, it made my day!

Karen
06-09-2012, 04:08 PM
It would be just as cute even without the musical sound effects! The monkey sure has the "if I annoy them enough, maybe they will go away" scheme down pat!

Vette
06-09-2012, 09:32 PM
That was adorable :D i like how he grabbed their ears or just patted their head LOL brave little dude

Barbara
06-10-2012, 02:14 PM
Oh m-that gibbon really gave them a hard time. And how can he know that he can do it? Amazing!

krazyaboutkatz
06-10-2012, 07:00 PM
I've never seen this one before. That monkey sure is a little brat.LOL He almost reminds me of how my boy Blaze is to some of my other cats. Thanks for sharing.:)

Laura's Babies
06-11-2012, 10:26 AM
Good thing that monkey could move as fast as it did! I laughed so much!! That was funny to watch! Thanks!

cat lover
06-11-2012, 11:40 AM
I've never seen this one before. That monkey sure is a little brat.LOL He almost reminds me of how my boy Blaze is to some of my other cats. Thanks for sharing.:)

What beautiful cats you have but of course I think they are all beautiful. I had six when I was a lot younger but now at 82 I have a handfull taking care of one my Tom Tom.

pomtzu
06-11-2012, 12:54 PM
I had six when I was a lot younger but now at 82 I have a handfull taking care of one my Tom Tom.

Interesting - your profile says that you're 42. A typo I guess - correct???

BTW - your cat is quite beautiful. :)

cat lover
06-11-2012, 01:36 PM
Interesting - your profile says that you're 42. A typo I guess - correct???

BTW - your cat is quite beautiful. :)

Typo? No but I have devulged my true identity now.:)

pomtzu
06-11-2012, 01:57 PM
Typo? No but I have devulged my true identity now.:)

It's about time you finally told the truth ~~ that you and Old Geezer are really the same person.

cat lover
06-11-2012, 02:22 PM
It's about time you finally told the truth ~~ that you and Old Geezer are really the same person.

Point well taken. I really am not a bad person at all.

pomtzu
06-11-2012, 02:36 PM

Then don't take offense and get nasty with people when they don't agree with some of your posts, and think that they are not funny or are inappropriate.

Bonny
06-11-2012, 03:48 PM

ROFL! Old Geezer then you have two aliases :D

Edwina's Secretary
06-11-2012, 07:24 PM
That is adorable! Reminds me of Shirley the Squirrel who use to tease and torment Edwina and Eddie the cats!

And please - don't let the self-appointed guardians bother you. Some people just get pleasure out of saying "white" if someone else says "black"! They just can't seem to help it! :D:D

mrspunkysmom
06-11-2012, 08:58 PM
I know this has been around for some time but I just thought some of you that haven't ran across it will enjoy watching it. I still get a chuckle out of it. I am hesitant to post at all since I more than likely will be rediculed and lambasted with insults usuallly not deserved in my opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qqdovHOgvU&feature=related

Why would anyone blast you? Animals in the wild are not that different.

I would like to blast youtube. Why do they allow people to have such horrendous usernames? Foul.

BTW, the monkey and the cubs are soooooo cute. Juts having a good time.

pomtzu
06-12-2012, 05:34 AM
And please - don't let the self-appointed guardians bother you. Some people just get pleasure out of saying "white" if someone else says "black"! They just can't seem to help it! :D:D

You should hear the back story! :mad: I don't get a warm and fuzzy feeling toward one who wishes the Bubonic Plague on me and my cat.

mrspunkysmom
06-12-2012, 08:14 AM
What beautiful cats you have but of course I think they are all beautiful. I had six when I was a lot younger but now at 82 I have a handfull taking care of one my Tom Tom.

Oh he is precious. He looks like a long haired Spunky. I imagine grooming him is a job in itself. :D

mrspunkysmom
06-12-2012, 08:20 AM
You should hear the back story! :mad: I don't get a warm and fuzzy feeling toward one who wishes the Bubonic Plague on me and my cat.

Pom, are you talking about you and Sherbie?

Well, your response above is an understatement.

I am sure that I don't want to know who would say that. I might consign them to the farthest reaches of the underworld. I prefer to have a positive opinion of people, especially the good people of Pet Talk.

pomtzu
06-12-2012, 09:07 AM
Pom, are you talking about you and Sherbie?

Well, your response above is an understatement.

I am sure that I don't want to know who would say that. I might consign them to the farthest reaches of the underworld. I prefer to have a positive opinion of people, especially the good people of Pet Talk.

Sent you a PM............