PDA

View Full Version : Fudge the rebel

Barbara
06-06-2012, 03:10 AM
Fudge, the ring-leader of the naughty gang- how much I love this description of you. And yes I know quite some kitties who hide mischief behind the cutest face of the world. Actually there is Orion right now who would be a good friend of yours;)
So you can move in here any time - I am sure you would made us laugh so much.
But first you have to celebrate. The Diamond Jubilee is over- but now it's Fudge's Cat of the Day Celebration:)

Barbiecat1
06-06-2012, 05:55 AM
Fudge, sweetheart, are you SURE you don't want to be an indoor kitty? You will have a much safer, happier life inside. You are too cute to have bad things happen to you. Take care of yourself, and happy COTD.

phesina
06-06-2012, 06:15 AM
Dear Fudge, aren't you just the cutest little tuxie boy!!! Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day. We hope you and the rest of the Naughty Gang will be celebrating in style, with lots of fun and love and treats. And we join in in urging you and the Gang to become indoor kitties, too.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Bengalz
06-06-2012, 09:11 AM
Hi Fudge! You are so darn cute and look as naughty as can be:D. Energy to burn and not a care in the world - I love your spirit sweetie:love:. Please do be careful though - sometimes adventure can get you into uncompromising situations:p and we wouldn't want that;)!!

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day Fudge - celebrate in style with the gang and get really, really spoiled:D.

catmandu
06-06-2012, 09:19 AM
:love::love::love:
You are such a Handsome Cat Fudge, its hard to believe that that angelic face can hide any real nawtiness.
But you are a Young Cat , and we guess that you have to sew your wild oats and be the Kitten that you are still in your mind.
:cool::cool:
WE just love that Tuxedo look Fudge, you look quite a bit like Scrapster our New Tuxedo Friend, who sadly somehow has become toothless!!
:):) All Our Tuxedo Friends and Angels are sending our Best Wishes to You Fudge ^^ Our Newest Friend ^^ and Newest Cat of the Day ^^ Fantastical Fudge ^^.
:love::love::love:

kaycountrygal
06-06-2012, 09:59 AM
Hi Fudge, I really like your picture in the tree. You do look as if you would get into a lot of mischief; you're so cute. I read that the previous Fudge was 22 years old when he died; that's a long life and I hope you have a long happy life with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

mon
06-06-2012, 10:25 AM
Happy COTD Fudge! With that face you probably get away with murder :rolleyes: Sure loved seein' your sweet self, have the best time today, peace and love :D:D:D:D

cassiesmom
06-06-2012, 10:39 AM
Oh my, Fudge! What a cutie you are with your white whiskers, green eyes, pink nosie and your tuxedo coat with the white mitten paws! You might be a bit of a mischief but I'm smitten! I am so pleased to meet you today --- happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet delicious Fudge! Mmmmmwah!

Catty1
06-06-2012, 11:27 AM
Fudge - I can see all the mischief lurking in your sweet green-eyed face!

Happy COTD and I send you all cuddles and scritchies! :):love:

momoffuzzyfaces
06-06-2012, 01:12 PM
Fudge what an adorable naughty boy you are!!! :love:

What is it about 'bad boys' that make us love them so much? If you were human, you would wear a leather jacket and be the boy our mothers warned us to stay away from, wouldn't you? ;) Of course, that just makes us crazier about you. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today. Even bad boys enjoy treats now and then, eh?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!! :cool::love:

Felicia's Mom
06-06-2012, 03:29 PM
Congrats on being COTD Fudge!

Edwina's Secretary
06-06-2012, 05:28 PM
Dear Fudge....

See the way he walks down the street
Watch the way he shuffles his feet
My, he holds his head up high
When he goes walking by, he's my guy

When he holds my hand, I'm so proud
'Cause he's not just one of the crowd
My baby's always the one to try the things they've never done
And just because of that, they say

He's a rebel and he'll never ever be any good
He's a rebel 'cause he never ever does what he should
But just because he doesn't do what everybody else does
That's no reason why I can't give him all my love

With all my love to our Cat of the Day!!

Killearn Kitties
06-06-2012, 06:09 PM
Oh Fudge, what an adorable, handsome, slightly naughty, cat you are!!

I hope you live to be as old as your predecessor. He had a great long life despite being ring-leader of the naughty gang. You could do worse than follow in his footsteps. ;)

Happy Cat of the Day to you. Celebrate all week!

Kay
06-06-2012, 09:02 PM
What a handsome kitty! I love his beautiful eyes and white whiskers. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

~K.

mrspunkysmom
06-06-2012, 11:06 PM
Fudge, you are a handsome fellow. Happy Cat of the day, to you!

tatsxxx11
06-09-2012, 04:48 PM
Hi Fudge, you precious Tuxie boy!:) Happy and heartfelt belated Cat of the Day congratulations to you! :) v That wide eyed look of wonder on your face is priceless, as though you were "caught in the act!":)
You had some mighty big paw prints to fill, carrying on the legacy of your much beloved 22 year old (:eek:) predecessor. But for sure his feisty, fun loving spirit lives on through you...a tough job but someone's got to be the leader of the "gang!";)
Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Fudge! Hope you were spoiled to the max on your much deserved day of honor!:love::love::love:

Alessandra
06-13-2012, 01:06 PM
I've always loved tuxedo cats and had 2 in my life, Fudge has this clever face and I adore his pink pink pink nose! A hug to this lovely boy!
Alessandra