PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Want Coupons For Blue Buffalo?

AvaJoy
06-05-2012, 09:46 AM
If anyone feeds Blue Buffalo and wants coupons for canned or dry dog food just PM me with your address and I will gladly mail. I posted this in the coupon thread under General, but thought I'd post under Dog General. They expire June 30 and I have friends who gave them to me knowing I feed BB but I can't fork out the money to stock up before they all expire and I don't want them to go to waste.

MoonandBean
06-05-2012, 10:26 AM
That's so nice of you! I feed Blue Buffalo too but we're pretty good on food right now. Our "blue representative" is usually at Petsmart when I go and she gives me coupons.

I bet you could go to the store where you buy it and hand them out to people as they pick up a bag. You will be met by some pretty grateful dog parents :love:

happylabs
06-05-2012, 11:41 AM
That's so nice of you! I feed Blue Buffalo too but we're pretty good on food right now. Our "blue representative" is usually at Petsmart when I go and she gives me coupons.

I bet you could go to the store where you buy it and hand them out to people as they pick up a bag. You will be met by some pretty grateful dog parents :love:

Is it only for dog food? I have been wanting to try this for my cats so I went to Petsmart at lunch and got a small bag of dry food and two small cans to see if they will eat it. I am hoping they will. Tinky and Mama need to trim down a bit.

AvaJoy
06-05-2012, 03:00 PM
Each coupon is for dog OR cat, canned or dry. I will be using some but have surplus so want to share. I have encountered BB Reps several times at 2 different PetSmart stores and neither Rep had any coupons to offer when I inquired. Maybe they noticed my cart with BB food and figured I'm a loyal customer alread, and the reps want to give incentive only for someone new to try their product . . . :confused: Blue Buffalo is quite expensive food.

AvaJoy
06-20-2012, 09:22 AM
I have no more BB coupons; all have gone to others and thanks!