PDA

View Full Version : Mom's Birthday,Remembering Fritz

fritz03
06-04-2012, 04:05 PM
Sunday was Mom's 82nd birthday,I got her a card which started with the words:You're such an angel,also got a card form Larry and Marlene and Bev and Irene,she phoned and sang Happy Birthday to Mom going to see them soon,both are doing well,they went to church yesterday,a lady that went to church Madlyn Wilcox also phoned and sang Happy Birthday.Mom was to get a Rose delivered on her birthday by on of the church committees,somebody goofed and none came,got one last year,someone slipped up.Larry and Marlene took us,Shannon, Brandyn and Samantha and Shannon's friend Jamie to Massey House for a birthday dinner.I had a Chicken Breast dinner and Caesar Salad and had Coconut Cream Pie for dessert,Mom had Liver and Onions and then Rice Pudding for dessert.I was thinking of my little buddy Fritz yesterday,he would have been 10 years old yesterday.I hope you had a great time up there with all your dog friends and humans including Dad.We all miss miss you down here Fritz,having a hard time writing this through the tears,God Bless you my little pal.

phesina
06-04-2012, 06:22 PM
Happy birthday to your Mom, and God bless you for all the celebrations!

I'm sure Fritz and Dad are joining in at the Bridge.

mrspunkysmom
06-04-2012, 06:59 PM
Happy Birthday to your mom. Sounds like y'all had a good day! Fritz and Dad are having cake and ice cream at the bridge. :love:

cassiesmom
06-04-2012, 11:04 PM
Happy Birthday to Barry's Mom! Sounds like it was a very good day! I agree with Phesina and Mr Spunky's Mom about Dad and Fritz :)