PDA

View Full Version : Bogie

LHCam
05-28-2012, 06:37 AM
HI Bogie !!!! What a handsome fellow you are.I bet you are a joy to have.
Congratulations on DOTD. You and Josie should have great fun together. It is always nice to have a brother or sister.
I am glad I got to see you this morning. You are a pretty boy.:love::love::love:

Linda in SC:love:

mrspunkysmom
05-28-2012, 09:09 AM
Bogie, such a sweet young man you are. And a SC pet too. I'm glad you make your mom's day!

Congratulation and enjoy being Dog of the Day!

kaycountrygal
05-28-2012, 11:09 AM
Hi Bogie, it's a pleasure to meet you. You sure are a handsome boy! I must say your pictures are great--very sharp and clear and you are an excellent model. I am so glad you and your human are company for each other. No doubt you are loved very much and vice versa. I hope all of you including your cat sister Josie have many more years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

mon
05-28-2012, 01:22 PM
Bogie is so cute, I would just love to smooch that sweet little face! Big fan of Bogie for sure, hope ya'll enjoy a lovely fun filled day, peace and love :D:D:D:D

Momo
05-28-2012, 02:25 PM
What an adorable face...just look at those pretty eyes! Who could resist you?
I'm glad that you are happy in your loving home with your owner and your bossy kitty sidekick - lol! :)
May everyday be Dog of the Day for you, Bogie! :love:

tatsxxx11
05-28-2012, 05:09 PM
Hi Bogie, a.k.a Bogart Casey Davis, Bogie Boy, Boogie and Sweety Boy!:) What an ADORABLE blend of Beagle and Terrier you are; handsome on the outside, with a heart as big as they come, and personality to spare!:D I know just how hard it was for your Mom to make the decision to welcome another into her heart, following the passing of her beloved Annie. But like most of us here, she had too much love to share and happily, when the time was right, she found her way to you! What a lucky Mom she is, having you in her life, Bogie; bringing so much joy, endless smiles, and unconditional love to her days, and we give great thanks to her for choosing rescue, giving one most deserving doggie a second chance at forever happiness!
Thanks for taking the time out to paw off a note to us, Bogie, giving us the chance to pay tribute to the very special boy that you are! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, Sweety Boy, being treated to all your big, beautiful heart desires, and more!:cool: Lots of love and kisses to you, precious Bogie, and to sister Josie the kitty, too!:love::love::love:
(You know, you and my girl Star, the Lab, share the EXACT same food faves, right down to Greek yogurt (though her first favorite activity is eating)!:D:p)

mon
05-28-2012, 11:04 PM
Hi, was just lookin' at Bogie, the cutie-pie again and forgot to mention how adorable his curly tail is! Too cute :D:D:D:D