PDA

View Full Version : Yes they can

cat lover
05-26-2012, 05:21 PM
be trained to do tricks as stubborn and independent as they are. I love them all.
I suppose Pompuzi will flag this post also.

http://www.mnn.com/family/pets/stories/8-great-cat-tricks-caught-on-camera

Karen
05-26-2012, 05:37 PM
Pomtzu only flags inappropriate posts. This one is fine.

happylabs
05-26-2012, 05:41 PM
Loved all of these! The Bengal is gorgeous. The cat that rolled over cracked me up.

Karen
05-26-2012, 05:43 PM
I interviewd an author of a Cat Behavior book, and she said most of the problem with training cats is people have much shorter attention spans and give up faster. A cat in the wild will sit for hours watching a mouse hole, a human gets impatient and bored!

pomtzu
05-26-2012, 07:20 PM
I suppose Pompuzi will flag this post also.

This comment was totally unnecessary - OLD GEEZER. Grow up and act the age that you really are.

Cataholic
05-26-2012, 07:26 PM
Why ever would you say that about Pom? If she flagged a post of yours, she found it offensive. That is her right.

Build a bridge, and get over it.

mrspunkysmom
05-26-2012, 08:29 PM
I interviewd an author of a Cat Behavior book, and she said most of the problem with training cats is people have much shorter attention spans and give up faster. A cat in the wild will sit for hours watching a mouse hole, a human gets impatient and bored!

I can believe that. Mr. Spunky will play on an off for 30 minutes while I'll get bored within a few minutes. I've improved and we have several small sessions of more than a few minutes.

I have to admit as I've matured that I enjoy watching my cats play silly games like Turbo Toy or Laser Bug chase. :D

pomtzu
05-27-2012, 05:15 AM
Why ever would you say that about Pom? If she flagged a post of yours, she found it offensive. That is her right.

Build a bridge, and get over it.

It's the mentality and maturity of an 82 year old "man (?)" speaking, Jo. Oops - did I reveal the true identity of this individual??? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: I guess the cat's out of the bag - OLD GEEZER.