PDA

View Full Version : Buddy - Tired kitty

happylabs
05-25-2012, 09:14 PM
I thought I would get a head start on my weekend chores and decided to wash sheets and change my bed linens this evening. I took everything off of the bed except for the mattress pad. When I went back to put the clean sheets on I just had to laugh at seeing Buddy laying in the very middle of the bed all sprawled out. :love:
I turned on the light, he looked up and went back to sleep.

cassiesmom
05-25-2012, 09:30 PM
I thought I would get a head start on my weekend chores and decided to wash sheets and change my bed linens this evening. I took everything off of the bed except for the mattress pad. When I went back to put the clean sheets on I just had to laugh at seeing Buddy laying in the very middle of the bed all sprawled out. :love:

Awww, awww! Buddy Kitty! Can I lie down right next to you? :love: :love: MMWAH!
There's a picture of Cassie in my album where she has placed herself on the mattress pad during bed-making, too.
http://petoftheday.com/talk/album.php?albumid=16&attachmentid=48166

Bengalz
05-25-2012, 11:06 PM
Buddy got so tired watching you work, he had a nap attack:D:D. Such a cutie:love:. So Mom where are sleeping tonight??;)

krazyaboutkatz
05-26-2012, 01:21 AM
Now that's one tired cat.:) So were you able to make up your bed or do you have to wait until he wakes up?;)

catmandu
05-26-2012, 09:23 AM
I always think that when we see Our Cats on a Big Bed , that it would be like us lying on a bed the size of a Football field.:love::love:
Buddy sure looks like quite the Happy Spoiled Cat:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
05-26-2012, 09:34 AM
I'm looking at this picture again and smiling :D --- Buddy has left almost half the bed for meowmie, Tink and Mama Kitty! :love: How sweet!

Taz_Zoee
05-26-2012, 10:51 AM
Awww, Buddy says Thanks mom, it's like a new bed!

My Taz would always let me make him up in the bed. He'd just lay there and I would continue to make the bed around him. He'd find his way out when he was ready. :)

momcat
05-26-2012, 01:44 PM
Oh Meowmie, how could you disturb him looking so comfortable there? I'd be inclined to lie down next to him for a little nap. Sending Buddy lots of lovies! :love:

Randi
05-26-2012, 02:21 PM
Aww, isn't that typical! :D I know exactly where I would lay if it was me. Could you resist?

mrspunkysmom
05-26-2012, 03:01 PM

Oh so sweet. What is it with Orange cats and beds, especially when you are changing the sheets or making the bed. Sam and now Bob love the help me make the bed.

phesina
05-26-2012, 05:13 PM
Oh, that picture looks so restful and comfy, I'm drifting all to sleep myself! ...ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz.........

moosmom
05-26-2012, 05:50 PM
Awwww. Hey Budman!! Your look-alike Buddy from CT says "hey dude". Sweet dreams pal!

happylabs
05-27-2012, 07:14 AM
Thanks. He really is the sweetest kitty boy. Apparently it was only a "cat nap" because he got up a little while later and I was able to finish making the bed.

Laura's Babies
05-27-2012, 09:18 AM
They can always make us smile without even trying! That brought a big smile to my face!