PDA

View Full Version : Pet Psychic Opportunity - this Saturday

Karen
05-24-2012, 04:45 PM
All Paws is trying something different, they need volunteers to call in this Saturday at 10 am Eastern or so to speak with a pet psychic. Would anyone here be interested? You'd get to talk with the person yourself, I'd just need a picture of the pet you are going to ask about so I can email it to them.

kuhio98
05-24-2012, 07:35 PM
I would LOVE the opportunity, but I'm at work and can't make long distance phone calls. :(

I would love to know how Willy is feeling and explain to him (if he doesn't already understand) why we have to give him sub-q fluids.

I hope someone on PT will take you up on the offer. I'd love to hear how their session goes.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/kuhio98/Early%20View/New086-1.jpg

Scooter's Mom
05-24-2012, 07:39 PM
I am another who'd love the opportunity - but will be out of town. :(
Hope you get someone to take you up on the offer!

Karen
05-24-2012, 08:16 PM
I would LOVE the opportunity, but I'm at work and can't make long distance phone calls. :(

I would love to know how Willy is feeling and explain to him (if he doesn't already understand) why we have to give him sub-q fluids.

I hope someone on PT will take you up on the offer. I'd love to hear how their session goes.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/kuhio98/Early%20View/New086-1.jpg

Lisa, I could call in for you if you want, and tell you afterwards what she says! You can PM me as much about Willy as you'd like, I know he's Siamese mix, how old is he now? As you have the photo, that helps ...

moosmom
05-25-2012, 05:25 AM
Karen,

I'll be sitting around the pool tomorrow and would LOVE to speak with a psychic. I'd love for her to tell me about Spike. You have my phone number.

http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab18/deploss/thegang005.jpg

Karen
05-25-2012, 10:44 AM
Excellent, Donna - I sent you a PM!

Karen
05-25-2012, 03:38 PM
So, anyone else? The producer told me he'd have room for four ...

pomtzu
05-25-2012, 04:15 PM
I'd like some info on Myndi, but I won't be home in the morning. You want to be my stand in?

If so, I'd like to know if the pain meds she is taking for her arthritis and bad knees, are really helping, and is she really as happy as she appears to be. Also, does she really like Sparky, or does she just tolerate him for my sake?

Her d.o.b. is 1/24/96 if you need that.

Karen
05-25-2012, 04:25 PM
Pomtzu, I'll ask the producer if that would be okay for me for more than one person ... as I said, this is an experimental show, so I'm not sure what the procedure will be!

pomtzu
05-25-2012, 04:32 PM
Pomtzu, I'll ask the producer if that would be okay for me for more than one person ... as I said, this is an experimental show, so I'm not sure what the procedure will be!

Okay - if not I will understand. Maybe if turns into a regular show then I can catch it another time.

Karen
05-25-2012, 05:47 PM
I just sent you a PM, Pomtzu, and Donna, I'm sending you a slight revision of the time!

kuhio98
05-26-2012, 10:07 AM
Willy's reading ~

It was funny, I didn't send her the specific questions, but before I could ask, she kept saying "water and fish!" and asked if you maybe have a Zen garden.

When I asked if he understands the sub-q fluids, she laughed and said "that's why he was showing me water!" He does understand, he said you explain everything to him, and the water makes him feel peaceful. She said he's a very Zen kitty, and he that wants fish! Fish would be good. Fish please.

Willy also wanted you to know everything is going to be all right. She sensed there was something happening with you yourself, and Willy wanted you to not worry, everything will work out.

Karen ~ I can't thank you enough. I'm calling Bobcat to tell him to get some halibut out of the freezer. If Willy wants fish, he's gonna get the best. :D

As for what's going on with me.... He could be picking up how much pain Bobcat is in with his back. Or how stressed we both are that Bobcat is in pain and our basement is torn apart due to a flood. I was worried that Willy would be stressed that we have so many contractors coming and going. But, it sounds like Willy is trying to reassure us that everything is going to be okay. So, we're just going to go with our Zen kitty. :)

kuhio98
05-28-2012, 06:58 PM
Again, thank you Karen.

Bobcat and I keep giggling at "water and fish....water and fish". We never figured Willy for a "deep thinker", so we were pretty sure he didn't have a lot on his mind. :p Good to know he's so easily satisfied.

Karen
05-28-2012, 08:01 PM
You're welcome! The psychic said he kept repeating those images - guess he wanted to get his point across clearly! :)

Karen
06-01-2012, 11:10 AM
Anyone want to call in this Saturday? We are doing it again! The time would be around 10:30 am tomorrow, EST. Let me know, I know several folks were interested last time, but could not do it for various reasons. As always, a picture will help of the pet in question!

Cataholic
06-02-2012, 10:06 AM
I visited with the pet psychic by phone this morning, concerning three of my ten cats: Molly (added 8/11), Sonic (added 11/10) and Ari(added 2005). I was without problems until Molly came to us. The psychic was spot on with all three cats. Amazingly so. She recognized that Ari is 'queen', that Sonic was troubled by Molly's arrival (which is when all the trouble began), and that Sonic wants to be top over Molly. It is territorial between those two, and one pees, then the other pees, then the other, on and on and on. She thought they needed to be on separate levels, that they liked the addition of litter boxes, that I should separate the food (which is in two places, and I now may add back a third).

Interestingly, she felt/found that Sonic was 'wide eyed' on the prozac, and that he really didn't' need to be on it. I have found that he is wide-eyed, and that his peeing really hasn't gone down/up much since the prozac began. I may try to wean him off of it.

She felt Molly did benefit from it, but it bothered her tummy, and that maybe she shouldn't be on it long term, so much.

I am amazed at how she quickly captured my kitties' personalities. She wanted me to call back in a few weeks, and felt like things would be better in three weeks.

Thanks, Karen for this opportunity!!

Catty1
06-02-2012, 10:32 AM
I missed this one...if they do it again, can they include Canada? TY:)

Karen
06-02-2012, 11:04 AM
If you can call in to a US number, you can participate.

Karen
06-08-2012, 11:19 AM
So, anyone want a reading tomorrow? Let me know!

moosmom
06-08-2012, 11:33 AM
Hey Karen!

You still have Spike's picture, right??? I'd like to give it a try and have set my alarm on my phone. I've put the phone number to call in my phone as well, so I can't miss this opportunity!!!

Can you call me and remind me just in case my two alarms don't work. What time should I call??

Karen
06-08-2012, 11:44 AM
Hey Karen!

You still have Spike's picture, right??? I'd like to give it a try and have set my alarm on my phone. I've put the phone number to call in my phone as well, so I can't miss this opportunity!!!

Can you call me and remind me just in case my two alarms don't work. What time should I call??

Oh - just sent you a PM. Yup, I still have Spike's picture, I was not sure if he was still the one you wanted her to chat with! And I will call you beforehand, I promise!

Karen
06-22-2012, 10:23 AM
So, anyone want to talk to the psychic tomorrow, this Saturday? Let me know!

Karen
06-22-2012, 02:10 PM
Thanks, got two people - Staci, and Leslie will be calling in.

AdoreMyDogs
06-23-2012, 12:45 PM
Thank you, Karen. I did call in this morning, but Staci was being talked to about her furbabies, and they ran out of time to talk to me. I was surprised by a phone call from the pet psychic while I was sitting in the waiting room at the Vet. with Minion on my lap because he actually took a turn for the worse during the course of the night. The pads on his feet were bleeding this morning. There were blood stains all over, and he was in pain. I took him to the vet, and was relieved and surprised, while my sweet MiniMin was sitting on my lap, to have Diane call and discuss her reading with me over the phone. It was wonderful. My main reason for calling her, was to see if MiniMin would be happier at the RB, since his feet were so mutilated from the declaw his previous owners who dumped him did to him, and his pads are always inflamed and sore. She stated that he is still happy with life, and that he was not ready to go to the heaven.

We got him some meds, I'm going to (again) try a different kitty litter. We are so thankful he's not ready to go to Rainbow Bridge yet. I'm not ready to lose him, nor are my kids.

Thank you so much for providing this peace of mind, Karen. Diane was lovely, and so helpful. I know that my sweet boy is still enjoying life, and that brings me such comfort :love::love::love:

Karen
06-23-2012, 12:58 PM
I am so glad she was able to reach you, and glad Min Min is still a happy kitty. Diane is a very nice person, isn't she?

shais_mom
06-23-2012, 08:55 PM
I'm so glad she called you Leslie!
I wasn't supposed to have a reading with Keegan 2 weeks ago but instead had to put her to sleep. :( She went back to Keegan and said that there was a liver issue - failing - everything smelled toxic like gasoline to her. She was asking to go and Diane thanked me for makin that decision and that Keegan thanks me. Kloe is JUST FINE being the only "child". She prefers a quiet house. (which answers my question on how she would do when I go on a 1 week vacation in 2 weeks LOL) but if I do get another dog to help my sadness she would be ok with that. Diane said my grief has been very loud and Kloe has sought me out to comfort me. (she has very much so) And that I explained to her about what happened with keegan and she appreciated that. (kloe) that really got me b/c I did do that - and didn't tell anyone I had done that! Diane also said that I am going to be going thru a lot of changes for awhile due to the 2 great losses I suffered. And that's ok - But she forsees me getting another dog in about 5 to 6 months.

Karen
06-23-2012, 09:52 PM
I always sometimes forgets she reads people, too! :) Glad it was helpful for you both!

CountryWolf07
06-25-2012, 01:55 PM
Hey Karen,
Would you be able to do it for me, if there is a next time? I would like a reading on Hank. Maybe myself too, but I'm not sure how that works. Lately I'm so indecisive on the type of dog to get with Mike. We're shooting for August to look for a puppy to add to our little family.. I am hearing impaired, so obviously the phone would be a issue. What can I do?

Karen
06-25-2012, 02:06 PM
Hey Karen,
Would you be able to do it for me, if there is a next time? I would like a reading on Hank. Maybe myself too, but I'm not sure how that works. Lately I'm so indecisive on the type of dog to get with Mike. We're shooting for August to look for a puppy to add to our little family.. I am hearing impaired, so obviously the phone would be a issue. What can I do?

I will let you know if there is an opportunity this Saturday, and will talk to the psychic about what the best way to do it would be with your hearing impairment! She would of course need a picture of Hank ...

CountryWolf07
06-25-2012, 02:23 PM
I will let you know if there is an opportunity this Saturday, and will talk to the psychic about what the best way to do it would be with your hearing impairment! She would of course need a picture of Hank ...

Thank you, Karen! If also, she could shed ANY light on this outdoor cat we have that's constantly hanging around our house and on our deck - that would be great too. Along with if she has any idea of what breed I would be more suitable to go for when I start the puppy search in August. I'm switching back and forth to hound dogs to Labs to Huskies... I just can't make up my mind. Mike is set on ONE breed, which is the Labrador Retriever. I think Mike would appreciate a reading on Dozer, too. I'll include a picture of him.

Here are two pictures - One of Hank and one of the outdoor cat.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/419984_323287707719096_2051355436_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/419598_326460874068446_924135869_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/292212_373959922651874_1389668758_n.jpg

Anything else, let me know. :) Thanks Karen, I really appreciate it.

Karen
06-25-2012, 02:31 PM
I'll let you know if anything is available this Saturday, and what she says! :) and by the way, Hey, Hank! Good to see you!

shais_mom
06-25-2012, 06:42 PM
Thank you, Karen! If also, she could shed ANY light on this outdoor cat we have that's constantly hanging around our house and on our deck - that would be great too. Along with if she has any idea of what breed I would be more suitable to go for when I start the puppy search in August. I'm switching back and forth to hound dogs to Labs to Huskies... I just can't make up my mind. Mike is set on ONE breed, which is the Labrador Retriever. I think Mike would appreciate a reading on Dozer, too. I'll include a picture of him.

Here are two pictures - One of Hank and one of the outdoor cat.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/419984_323287707719096_2051355436_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/419598_326460874068446_924135869_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/292212_373959922651874_1389668758_n.jpg

Anything else, let me know. :) Thanks Karen, I really appreciate it.

all i wanna say is OMG - I LOOOOOOOOOVE the cat!

CountryWolf07
06-28-2012, 05:11 PM
Perfect! I won't be around on Saturday - I will be in Columbus doing a photoshoot of my cousin's family. So if you could, just PM me if you find out anything. :)

That cat is back, but she is pretty sweet to me lately, always cuddling or rubbing head against me and staying close. I wouldn't mind if I ended up 'keeping' her as our cat if the neighbors actually move out.. and not take her.. I would take her in.

Karen
06-28-2012, 05:13 PM
Okay, I have not heard yet whether there will be an opportunity this Saturday or not. When I find out, I will let you know!

Karen
07-19-2012, 03:14 PM
So, anyone available this Saturday and have a question? Rachel, I will ask her about me talking to her in your stead, unless Mike or someone there with you could do it!

CountryWolf07
07-19-2012, 06:02 PM
So, anyone available this Saturday and have a question? Rachel, I will ask her about me talking to her in your stead, unless Mike or someone there with you could do it!

Sounds good! Actually I won't be around on Saturday - I will be at a wedding. Can you do it for me? Also, we had to submit the cat to the Animal Protective League a couple weeks ago. She had a broken paw and we didn't have the money and we knew it was the best thing we could do for her to keep her safe as well. Last I heard, she was getting ready to be up for adoption so that's wonderful news. So, inquire about Hank and Dozer. If she gets anything out of them, just let me know. Also, I am very concerned about Hank - he seems to be gaining weight and we keep trying to make sure he doesn't, but we don't know what the cause is of it. Also, we are definitely getting a puppy in August after our family vacation - we don't know what kind yet, we thought we would be getting a English Lab, but too expensive, so we are still figuring things out. If she inquires something, let me know also. :)

Karen
07-19-2012, 06:09 PM
I will do that for you, and let you know what she says, Rachel!

Anyone else?

Karen
07-20-2012, 02:44 PM
Anyone else? Still have one slot available for this Saturday!

Pinot's Mom
07-20-2012, 04:42 PM
Would it be inappropriate to ask why Princess Pinot ..ahem... piddles straight out onto the wall?

Karen
07-20-2012, 05:09 PM
Hee hee! I'll see if she has time, but I just spoke top Sasvermont, and she'll be calling in as well, so that's the two spots!

Freckles
07-22-2012, 10:38 AM
Any Psychic assist yesterday? :)

Karen
07-22-2012, 11:19 AM
Yes, she was able to speak to Sasvermont, and I'll let her tell you about it when she has Internet access again!

shais_mom
07-22-2012, 11:31 PM
anyone wanna update?

kuhio98
07-28-2012, 10:34 AM
I called in this morning -- skipped my staff meeting to call -- shhh, don't tell the boss.
I'm kind of in a quandry. The communicator was spot-on about Willy's personality and health issues.
I had already set up an appointment to have him put to sleep due to his acute kidney failure. But, Willy indicated that he wants to stay another few weeks, so we will cancel the appointment.

She was absolutely correct about his having a lot of energy in the morning and being very low at night. Willy evidently feels that the morning's compensate for feeling badly in the evening and wants to stay a little longer. He also wants purreed carrots. (It's only 7:30 a.m. here, and Bobcat is already on his way to the store to get them).

I fly home tomorrow and we'll reassess. Of course, if Willy shows and sign of pain or distress, we will take him to vet so he can cross the bridge.

Karen
07-28-2012, 11:24 AM
Glad she was able to help! Hmm, carrots? Hey, worth a shot! :)

Freckles
07-28-2012, 01:17 PM
Does Willy normally eat carrots?

kuhio98
07-28-2012, 04:39 PM
Does Willy normally eat carrots?

Never seen him eat carrots before. He does like those Fancy Feast Florentine dinners. They have veggies in them, but not carrots as far as I know. I'll let you know how it goes.

Karen
07-30-2012, 01:34 AM
anyone wanna update?

So, for SasVermont's update, see this thread. (http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/showthread.php?174027)

kuhio98
07-31-2012, 04:20 PM
Amazing pet reading this morning. See #60 in this thread: http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?172332-Willy-Renal-failure

Karen
08-04-2012, 05:30 PM
Pinot's Mom, how did it go today? I was not able to hang on to hear her session with you! And Rachel, she said she would email you the reading she did for you, just so nothing gets lost in translation, etc, so once she emails me, is it okay if I give her your email address, or would you rather I forward it to you via PM?

Pinot's Mom
08-04-2012, 10:58 PM
Pinot's Mom, how did it go today? I was not able to hang on to hear her session with you! And Rachel, she said she would email you the reading she did for you, just so nothing gets lost in translation, etc, so once she emails me, is it okay if I give her your email address, or would you rather I forward it to you via PM?

Well, Karen, I'm not sure. What she said was she heard from Pinot that she was spraying in response to a possible other kitty in the area and she was trying to find a mate. Pinot is spayed; she said it is not unheard of that this happens with spayed kitties. She also said she had a feeling there might be inflamation, possibly from Pinot's original virus, and that should be checked out. I will take her to the vet again, we'll see.

CountryWolf07
08-07-2012, 08:57 PM

She can email me. I am in SC right now.
Thanks! :)

Karen
08-07-2012, 10:11 PM
Okay, I'll send her your address!

CountryWolf07
08-13-2012, 09:19 AM
Okay, I'll send her your address!

Just letting you know I haven't heard from her. If it's easier for her, she can PM you and you can PM me. Thanks!

Karen
08-13-2012, 11:10 AM
Just letting you know I haven't heard from her. If it's easier for her, she can PM you and you can PM me. Thanks!

I was waiting until you were home. I'll send her your email address now.

CountryWolf07
08-13-2012, 02:04 PM
I was waiting until you were home. I'll send her your email address now.

Ok perfect! :) We got home on Saturday night. A well needed vacation and now the dog search begins.

Kyzabear
02-25-2013, 04:11 AM
I had no idea pet psychics existed! Are they only phone readings or can they be done via email/photo as I'm in Australia?

Karen
02-25-2013, 10:49 AM
I had no idea pet psychics existed! Are they only phone readings or can they be done via email/photo as I'm in Australia?

Hi, Kyzabear! This is an old thread from last summer, but if you go to the radio station's website, http://AllPawsPetTalk.com and click on the "Aaimal Experts" button, you can scroll down and see some of the psychics there, and click over to their websites!

robinh
02-25-2013, 05:30 PM
Years ago, I contacted a pet communicator to ask some questions. She was dead-on on some the things she said and I was just shocked. She did answer all of my questions and then some.

Kyzabear
02-25-2013, 08:50 PM
Hi, Kyzabear! This is an old thread from last summer, but if you go to the radio station's website, http://AllPawsPetTalk.com and click on the "Aaimal Experts" button, you can scroll down and see some of the psychics there, and click over to their websites!

Brilliant. Shall do. Thanks!

Karen
02-25-2013, 10:48 PM
You're welcome!