PDA

View Full Version : Good-bye sweet Moose :(

wolf_Q
11-17-2002, 03:32 PM
I was so sad to hear about this. :( A wonderful dog is now gone. There's a nice family who lives across the street from Melissa and Lady. They had a very handsome chocolate lab pup. He was a couple of months older then Lady, so I'm thinking he was around 9-10 months old. He was actually the son's dog, I think he's in his 20's. He LOVED that dog, that was obvious. He paid $900 for him, and Moose followed him everywhere. He lived in the house, and also had a huge run and doghouse in the backyard. Lady and Moose were best buds, whenever she ran off, their backyard was the first place she would go. When we took the dogs trick-or-treating on Halloween, Nebo and Lady played with Moose, and they all had some milkbones. :) He was such a sweet dog. They let him run loose sometimes, but he always stayed in their yard, and he'd always come when they called him. Just another example of why, even if your dog listens, you just can't do that. I guess a couple of days ago he ran out into a busy road and was hit by a car. :( :(

Good-bye sweet Moose, have fun at the Rainbow Bridge. :(

CountryWolf07
11-17-2002, 03:34 PM
Awww!! That's SO SAD! :(

Sudilar
11-17-2002, 04:42 PM
What a tragedy. I'm sorry Moose had to die. Please, everyone, never let your dog run loose. This is heart-breaking.

primabella
11-17-2002, 05:22 PM
aww..i'm so sorry for the loss. it's obvious this dog was loved by many :(

sammi
11-17-2002, 08:51 PM
So sorry to hear that about poor Moose. Play and run free Moose at the bridge.:(

DoggiesAreTheBest
11-18-2002, 06:06 AM
I am so sorry to hear about Moose. Sounds like he was a very fun lil guy. I bet Lady will miss him :(

R.I.P. Moose!

ramanth
11-18-2002, 09:36 AM
:( RIP Moose.

Sorry to hear Lady lost her friend.

tatsxxx11
11-18-2002, 09:40 AM
What a tragedy for a little pup to be taken so soon:( I'm very sorry for the family's great loss. The family must be heartbroken. Bless you sweet, little Moose.

Vermontcat
11-18-2002, 12:48 PM
That is so sad, it sounds like Moose was a great dog.
My neighbors black lab keeps getting loose and even got hit by a car on Halloween and had to have stitches on her leg. I am afraid that it is just a matter of time before it happens again.:(

anna_66
11-18-2002, 02:07 PM
:( How sad

R.I.P. Moose