PDA

View Full Version : My left knee is bothering me

david p
05-16-2012, 02:46 PM
Well folks, My replacement knee is starting to bother me. It's getting stiff, it seems a little loose and somewhat achy. The doctor is schuedle an x-ray to see what's happening in there and I'm HOPING it's not another operation down the road.

Karen
05-16-2012, 02:52 PM
Hmm, time for some WD40? Hope you feel better soon!

moosmom
05-16-2012, 03:00 PM
Oh honey, I'm sorry your knee is bothering you. I hope it's nothing more than a fine tune-up.

david p
05-16-2012, 03:11 PM
I don't know, Donna. Wanna hand me a crescent wrench?!

Lady's Human
05-16-2012, 04:00 PM
David, I TOLD you to get the one with the external grease fitting! :p

carole
05-17-2012, 04:38 AM
Aww Bro that is not good, hate to hear you are having discomfort, how long ago did you have the replacement, this getting old is no fun at time is it? be thinking of you and hoping the news is better than you expect, fingers and all paws crossed here for ya. hugs.

david p
05-17-2012, 08:13 AM
David, I TOLD you to get the one with the external grease fitting! :p

LH, I knew I should've gone to the next option level!

david p
05-17-2012, 08:24 AM
Aww Bro that is not good, hate to hear you are having discomfort, how long ago did you have the replacement, this getting old is no fun at time is it? be thinking of you and hoping the news is better than you expect, fingers and all paws crossed here for ya. hugs.

Thank you, Sis. I had the replacement done in 2004, but I had five years of work on the golf course which might have been beyond the intended use of it. You're right though Sis, getting old isn't much fun, but being at Concordia makes it easier.

Randi
05-17-2012, 09:46 AM
David, I remember when you had that knee replacement and I hope you won't need another operation.

In Denmark there's been problems with a certain kind of material for hip operations and now they are not using that kind anymore.

Hope you'll feel better soon! :)

phesina
05-17-2012, 10:09 AM
David, hopes and prayers that this can be fixed without too much trouble for you..