PDA

View Full Version : It's LH's Birthday Thursday's #482

Lady'sOtherHuman
05-16-2012, 01:20 PM
Let's get that cake lit up so LH can blow out the candles and get this party started! Who wants a party hat!

Karen
05-16-2012, 01:51 PM
Huntington Chocolate Cake or Coffee ring? Ice cream, too? ;) I'll take a sliver of each and a bit of coffee ice cream, please!

Lady's Human
05-16-2012, 02:22 PM
Sorry to disappoint, Karen, but it's Boston Cream Pie.

Hey, has anyone seen LOK lately? :eek:

Haven't seen hide nor hair of him since that trip down to the L+F a couple weeks ago to get cleaning supplies......

pomtzu
05-16-2012, 02:42 PM
I hope that someone calls the fire department to be on standby before you light ALL those candles. :p

Karen
05-16-2012, 02:53 PM
Sorry to disappoint, Karen, but it's Boston Cream Pie.

Hey, has anyone seen LOK lately? :eek:

Haven't seen hide nor hair of him since that trip down to the L+F a couple weeks ago to get cleaning supplies......

Not disappointed, just curious! :)

Hmmm, time to set out some sardines to maybe lure LOK back out of the Lost and Found?

Pinot's Mom
05-16-2012, 05:19 PM
LOK's been hanging around with Pinot for the last couple of weeks; best buds since the L&F episode.

Can I have some Boston Cream Pie, please?

Lady's Human
05-16-2012, 05:28 PM
I figured he had scooted somewhere well away from the L+F. if I was a little orange kitty I would as well.

Already have the fire Dept on call, if nothing else for Mz. Gini's benefit.

Lady'sOtherHuman
05-17-2012, 01:03 PM
LOK's been hanging around with Pinot for the last couple of weeks; best buds since the L&F episode.

Can I have some Boston Cream Pie, please?

Of course you may have some. I think LH is trying to hog it all for himself. I'm glad LOK is someplace safe.:D

RICHARD
05-17-2012, 04:23 PM
A birthday party!

I'm in.

So, what goes good with BCP?

I think a cup of coffee or ?

DONE?

Karen
05-17-2012, 04:51 PM
Coffee, tea - anything will do. Think vanilla cake, custard in the middle and chocolate on top!

smokey the elder
05-18-2012, 09:03 AM
Happy Birthday, LH! What goes good with Boston creme pie? More Boston cream pie!:D

Lady'sOtherHuman
05-18-2012, 03:32 PM
Amen to that. Wouldn't that be great as an ice cream flavor? Mmmmmmm.

gini
05-18-2012, 11:35 PM
Oh, Boston Creme pie...............nothing like it in the world. I used to buy one all of the time at this bakery and it was so good. I went one day and they were boarded up - out of business. I thought I was going to sit on the curb and cry I was so upset.

I know the one offered here will make up for it though.

Glad you found LOK..................can't have anything happen to him.